• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster Labs website

TripleOvertime

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We are finally live again at ASF. I will be repping here along side of the boss, GGG. Glad to be back as an official rep at my home site here.

many of you have already noticed that our website is pass word protected. This is just temporary while we finalize our ASF exclusive website, due to open in about a week. Until then you can use code YWEJ1SVM to gain access and see what we have going on.

Monster has some slight changes coming, including donation options as well as some new products in the works. And don’t forget there is always a discount code to be had. GGG and I have a return customer discount as well as a first time buyer discount. So get ahold of one of us to make sure you are not paying full website price.

during our down time we really focused in on stuff that we felt needed an overhaul. Product stock, customer service, T/A times are all thing that we have put effort into making better for the end user. We are back and better than ever.

GGG and I are easy to talk to and always eager to help, so if you have any questions please reach out. We are happy to assist you in any way imaginable.

Keep an eye out for contests, giveaways, and the occasional sale. We are glad to be back at our home forum.

Last edited:
We are finally live again at ASF. I will be repping here along side of the boss, GGG. Glad to be back as an official rep at my home site here.

many of you have already noticed that our website is pass word protected. This is just temporary while we finalize our ASF exclusive website, due to open in about a week. Until then you can use code YWEJ1SVM to gain access and see what we have going on.

Monster has some slight changes coming, including donation options as well as some new products in the works. And don’t forget there is always a discount code to be had. GGG and I have a return customer discount as well as a first time buyer discount. So get ahold of one of us to make sure you are not paying full website price.

during our down time we really focused in on stuff that we felt needed an overhaul. Product stock, customer service, T/A times are all thing that we have put effort into making better for the end user. We are back and better than ever.

GGG and I are easy to talk to and always eager to help, so if you have any questions please reach out. We are happy to assist you in any way imaginable.

Keep an eye out for contests, giveaways, and the occasional sale. We are glad to be back at our home forum.

Glad your back i never left still had great service with them 4 that short period of time

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Glad your back i never left still had great service with them 4 that short period of time

my man sixshot. You’ve stuck with us for the long haul, that loyalty doesn’t go unnoticed. We appreciate you brother.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
Fit OG! Good to see you around. I remember a while back you absolutely blew up with our superdrol. Thanks for stopping by. You know we are here if you need anything.

Thanks brother u be hearing from me soon
I live in New Jersey gyms aren't open yet it sucks but the pull-ups and dips in the park is really working for me right now

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Damn, that code looks vaguely familiar. Especially considering "V" is the roman numeral for 5...
Does it get us 15% off?

Code allows you to access in Monsters website.

At checkout you can use our Rep codes for 10% off

Triple10 or GGG10

My man ! How did you like that V on your last order?

Hell yeah.

just in time for my grand opening of my home gym! Well ... hopefully

by the way multi.. I looked at the code then saw your comment and I instantly knew you were talking about the legendary wes15! Haha

Hell yeah.

just in time for my grand opening of my home gym! Well ... hopefully

by the way multi.. I looked at the code then saw your comment and I instantly knew you were talking about the legendary wes15! Haha
Yeah shit still closed here too Milf. Hoping you feel like getting that log going again when the time is right. Asf was missing your antics that was had in there. You crazy bastard.

Good to see they are back 100% again. I had some issues before and the reps and Monster made it right. Have been running the product since then and am at my biggest and strongest now. Definitely legit stuff.

Good to see they are back 100% again. I had some issues before and the reps and Monster made it right. Have been running the product since then and am at my biggest and strongest now. Definitely legit stuff.

Thanks for the support brother

So glad to have y’all back brother’s, i haven’t been disappointed with the sources I’ve been using since y’all left but just know the quality of monster and integrity they’ve shown me during ordering or any hiccups that may have occurred. Straight up service from monster !!! you know I’ll be hittin ya up on my next order !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what is the website for this Monster labs company?
are they processing orders at this time?

what is the website for this Monster labs company?
are they processing orders at this time?
mymonsterlabs.com. Until the new website is up we currently have it password protected. Password to get in is in the first post. Take a look and let us know what you think brother. Don’t forget about the discount code if you decide to try us. Just get ahold of ggg or myself beforehand and we will set you up.

Get Shredded!
So glad to have y’all back brother’s, i haven’t been disappointed with the sources I’ve been using since y’all left but just know the quality of monster and integrity they’ve shown me during ordering or any hiccups that may have occurred. Straight up service from monster !!! you know I’ll be hittin ya up on my next order !!

Good to see you in here dale. So many good sponsors to choose from, it’s hard to stray from one when you get good product and service like you have been with your recent td’s. Just remember we are here If you ever need anything man. Thanks for the kind words.

Feels good to be back.

Once we have Monsters website figured out and running smooth , then its time for a sale.... 🤠

Awesome!!

Nice to see ya back bro... solid source, solid rep.

Nice to see ya back bro... solid source, solid rep.

Thanks bro. You know how to get ahold of me if you need anything. Good to hear from you again, it’s been a while.

Happy Monday!

Use codes

GGG10 or Triple10

For 10% off

Back