• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Excel pinz

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it just me or my injection site(s) but do excel 25g pin or all of them push super slow?

i know 25g is slow but other brands not that hard to push I need two hands

If the oil you are trying to push through is too thick then yes.

Also I have seen this in defective tips before also.

Is it just me or my injection site(s) but do excel 25g pin or all of them push super slow?

I think BD pins claim to have a thinner wall, which would allow a faster flow. Is that what you usually use?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Yes BD or tremo or termo whatever it’s called and they both seem easier before I started these excel

good luck with them!
i just got 100 1 1\2 inch 23g and they are as dull as my jokes,,
well idk if all 100 are dull , but so far every one ive used , dull...

I've only ordered Exel pins once and the tips were dull af, almost like blunt tips. Never again

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

they are super slow, I noticed the same thing I cant draw with excel 25G but I can draw with 29G slins

Sweet, good thing I only ordered enough for the next 4 years :bash::loser:

they are super slow, I noticed the same thing I cant draw with excel 25G but I can draw with 29G slins
Is that what you experienced or could it be scar tissue? Idk gonna try a bd next time see the difference

IML Gear Cream!

I def get this with that brand too. Tossed my last box

I use Exel barrels, draw with the 23g pins they come with, and swap for a 23g BD. I got tied of the slow flow and hard push using 25s, they seem to cause more wiggling than a 23g. Don't have to push as hard. The Exel pins are slow and dull compared to BD

I use Exel barrels, draw with the 23g pins they come with, and swap for a 23g BD. I got tied of the slow flow and hard push using 25s, they seem to cause more wiggling than a 23g. Don't have to push as hard. The Exel pins are slow and dull compared to BD

I agree 100%

Back