• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

**Looking for Help* Steroid Research

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Friends, We are trying to help with some anonymous Steroid Research if anyone is interested. Super short period of time and although not everyone can be paid, you will be entered into a drawing for a $100+ dollar Amazon card.

This will help the community as a whole and that is the intention. You may remain 100% anonymous.
Thanks everyone,
-Wesley

ESRC funded Doctoral Researcher
School of Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation Sciences
University of Birmingham

[FONT=&quot]Hi guys,[/FONT] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am currently recruiting participants for some research I am conducting as part of my PhD at the University of Birmingham, England. I am investigating factors influencing training and anabolic steroid use with strength-training communities, including COVID-19. This research is part of the work of our research group looking to arrange educational workshops for – and inform the practice of – harm reduction services.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]This anonymous study involves completing [/FONT][FONT=&quot]two daily surveys across a 12-day period on three separate occasions using an anonymous smartphone application. If you are [FONT=&quot]male[/FONT], have [FONT=&quot]used anabolic steroids during the last 12 months[/FONT], [FONT=&quot]at least 18 years old[/FONT], and would like to participate, please contact me directly via my email address so I can provide you with some more information about the study and identify convenient times for you to complete each survey.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]By completing this study with a response rate over 80% you will be entered into a prize draw for a £50 Amazon voucher.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My email address for those that wish to have more information about the study is:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]bxc869@student.bham.ac.uk[/FONT]

Back