• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Biden’s cognitive issues are real.

Lol I was in rehab with oh hoe ass daughter!!!! She was fuckimg a few different patients fucking Florida!!!! God never would of thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And yet he’s still going to fucking win. We can only hope death in office, which is the only benefit to our sheeple countrymen electing guys in their late 70s.

And yet he’s still going to fucking win. We can only hope death in office, which is the only benefit to our sheeple countrymen electing guys in their late 70s.

I don't believe that for a second.

I think they are going to try and steal, mail in ballots, ballot harvesting, illegal aliens voting. The whole 9 yards.

I don't think he has a chance in hell.

Recall they "though" HRC won the popular vote, except DHS report which is not out yet, was estimating 7-10million illegal votes went to her.

I see Trump winning this in a landslide.

I would be really surprised if he won. Death in office? God I hope not, 2 of his potential VP candidates are Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris. 3 of them black and 1 white. All female.

Has to make up for the KKK connection and get the female and black vote.

There is no way Biden will win. He is a joke!

If it's not out yet, how do you know this?

joe Rogan and Alex jones talked about it on his podcast, it’s out there bub ... people know. No way in hell any district would vote 100% in any one direction. Which there were reports on

IML Gear Cream!
Those scumbags will cheat every way imaginable! It’s disgusting! Trump
should send all of them to GITMO for treason/sedition.

I don't believe that for a second.

I think they are going to try and steal, mail in ballots, ballot harvesting, illegal aliens voting. The whole 9 yards.

I don't think he has a chance in hell.

Recall they "though" HRC won the popular vote, except DHS report which is not out yet, was estimating 7-10million illegal votes went to her.

I see Trump winning this in a landslide.

Prediction:
They will choose Kuntmala Harris as his VP. He will get elected and soon after either be declared mentally unfit (in some face saving way) or he will step down to “spend more time with his family”. A sure fire way to get her in since she’ll never be straight elected president.
There is also the chance he will be simply a puppet for the party agenda.

Prediction:
They will choose Kuntmala Harris as his VP. He will get elected and soon after either be declared mentally unfit (in some face saving way) or he will step down to “spend more time with his family”. A sure fire way to get her in since she’ll never be straight elected president.
There is also the chance he will be simply a puppet for the party agenda.
Don't forget that Republican conservatives were also using Trump as a puppet for their own agenda.

Bro.....you are funny as fuck to me. And trump is a word smith!!!???????? He is a fucking moron. And a racist. I work in corporate America and if I heard somebody speak like him..........

you work in corporate america so you would suck his dick for his money and agree with everything he says whether you like him or not and thats why he got elected, not because he was an eglish major because people were tired of paid politicians selling out to lobbies

Bro.....you are funny as fuck to me. And trump is a word smith!!!???????? He is a fucking moron. And a racist. I work in corporate America and if I heard somebody speak like him..........

Well, looks like another mad libtard showed up, throwing the fictional "racist" word around. Pure TDS foolery. If anyone IS a racist, its LIBS, with their BLM, Tranny heroes, anti-white, Fem-Karen, ANTIFA liking protesters / libtards..
Pure mindless retards, low IQ people...

I just posted this in another thread for some equally as delusional as you.

https://youtu.be/IvWV5jLqc5k

No sane, reasonable person wants Biden to win but the sad reality of it is there are plenty of idiots who will still vote for him despite all of this. Unfortunately it’s a possibility.

It doesn’t matter who you work for Trump hasn’t changed since he was elected, he doesn’t have to he’s not a fake politician pandering to BLM for votes and he’s a billionaire I doubt he gives a care about your opinion of him.

You claim Trump is racist but he’s not going around telling people they’re not black if they don’t vote for him. Your logic is broken

Last edited:

A Potus with a mental disease that is clearly causing a cognitive disorder and not being a “word smith” are two very different scenarios and no same person would compare the two and you know it.

Get Shredded!
A Potus with a mental disease that is clearly causing a cognitive disorder and not being a “word smith” are two very different scenarios and no same person would compare the two and you know it.

You’re right. And let me also say that I think Biden is a joke. However, I don’t change my stance of mr orange.

https://youtu.be/MspBHq_nGDk

If Trump's a racist everything discussed @3:15 on wouldn't have happened under his administration. Racists don't help out the groups they hate. You sir are the uninformed moron.

You’re right. And let me also say that I think Biden is a joke. However, I don’t change my stance of mr orange.

mr orange isn’t a career parasite. So that’s bonus points. I love how he trolls the fucking weirdos in this country. The left, that is. I love that isn’t a robotic drone politician. I love that he made his own money, regardless of the tax breaks and loopholes he took advantage of. Trump is Living the American dream .. and he’s president. Hahahahaha

trump 3046 !

mr orange isn’t a career parasite. So that’s bonus points. I love how he trolls the fucking weirdos in this country. The left, that is. I love that isn’t a robotic drone politician. I love that he made his own money, regardless of the tax breaks and loopholes he took advantage of. Trump is Living the American dream .. and he’s president. Hahahahaha

trump 3046 !

Mr Orange was he in Reservoir Dogs??? He does have amazing natural hair. It seems like he has only 1 red tie and borrows a blue one every now and then lol. Easy now, he made all his own money because his daddy gave him a million dollar loan which may or may not have been paid back.

Last edited:
Serious question for everyone. Who was the last president of the United States who was a polished well spoken individual.. if someone chimes in with Obama I will remind them he used ummm alot. Like every 20 words or so. I know it wasn't W even though I liked how he made up words lol..

Serious question for everyone. Who was the last president of the United States who was a polished well spoken individual.. if someone chimes in with Obama I will remind them he used ummm alot. Like every 20 words or so. I know it wasn't W even though I liked how he made up words lol..

bushisms were on point. I don’t give a shit who you are, it was fun listening to dubya!

He used strategery ... that should be in the dictionary... all these ghetto ebonics make it in the dictionary. Strategery is definitely worthy!

plus ... that comedian that does John madden to a T... he does dubya even better... frank caliendo I think?

bushisms were on point. I don’t give a shit who you are, it was fun listening to dubya!

He used strategery ... that should be in the dictionary... all these ghetto ebonics make it in the dictionary. Strategery is definitely worthy!

plus ... that comedian that does John madden to a T... he does dubya even better... frank caliendo I think?

You are correct sir it's Frank who does the impressions. Hearing him as Madden going off about his love of Brett Farve is hilarious. His dubya is great as well.

Back