Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,250 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gashred777 View Post
    Bro.....you are funny as fuck to me. And trump is a word smith!!!???????? He is a fucking moron. And a racist. I work in corporate America and if I heard somebody speak like him..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you work in corporate america so you would suck his dick for his money and agree with everything he says whether you like him or not and thats why he got elected, not because he was an eglish major because people were tired of paid politicians selling out to lobbies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts
    Rep Points

Bro.....you are funny as fuck to me. And trump is a word smith!!!???????? He is a fucking moron. And a racist. I work in corporate America and if I heard somebody speak like him..........

Well, looks like another mad libtard showed up, throwing the fictional "racist" word around. Pure TDS foolery. If anyone IS a racist, its LIBS, with their BLM, Tranny heroes, anti-white, Fem-Karen, ANTIFA liking protesters / libtards..
    Pure mindless retards, low IQ people...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    333 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DragonNRG View Post
    I just posted this in another thread for some equally as delusional as you.

No sane, reasonable person wants Biden to win but the sad reality of it is there are plenty of idiots who will still vote for him despite all of this. Unfortunately itís a possibility.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

It doesnít matter who you work for Trump hasnít changed since he was elected, he doesnít have to heís not a fake politician pandering to BLM for votes and heís a billionaire I doubt he gives a care about your opinion of him.

You claim Trump is racist but heís not going around telling people theyíre not black if they donít vote for him. Your logic is broken
    Last edited by DragonNRG; 06-30-2020 at 07:43 AM.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,226 Posts
    Rep Points

A Potus with a mental disease that is clearly causing a cognitive disorder and not being a ďword smithĒ are two very different scenarios and no same person would compare the two and you know it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    A Potus with a mental disease that is clearly causing a cognitive disorder and not being a ďword smithĒ are two very different scenarios and no same person would compare the two and you know it.

Youíre right. And let me also say that I think Biden is a joke. However, I donít change my stance of mr orange.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    Rep Points

If Trump's a racist everything discussed @3:15 on wouldn't have happened under his administration. Racists don't help out the groups they hate. You sir are the uninformed moron.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,010 Posts
    Rep Points

Youíre right. And let me also say that I think Biden is a joke. However, I donít change my stance of mr orange.

mr orange isnít a career parasite. So thatís bonus points. I love how he trolls the fucking weirdos in this country. The left, that is. I love that isnít a robotic drone politician. I love that he made his own money, regardless of the tax breaks and loopholes he took advantage of. Trump is Living the American dream .. and heís president. Hahahahaha

trump 3046 !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    mr orange isnít a career parasite. So thatís bonus points. I love how he trolls the fucking weirdos in this country. The left, that is. I love that isnít a robotic drone politician. I love that he made his own money, regardless of the tax breaks and loopholes he took advantage of. Trump is Living the American dream .. and heís president. Hahahahaha

trump 3046 !
    Mr Orange was he in Reservoir Dogs??? He does have amazing natural hair. It seems like he has only 1 red tie and borrows a blue one every now and then lol. Easy now, he made all his own money because his daddy gave him a million dollar loan which may or may not have been paid back.
    Last edited by E.J.D; 06-30-2020 at 01:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    Rep Points

Serious question for everyone. Who was the last president of the United States who was a polished well spoken individual.. if someone chimes in with Obama I will remind them he used ummm alot. Like every 20 words or so. I know it wasn't W even though I liked how he made up words lol..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,010 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    Serious question for everyone. Who was the last president of the United States who was a polished well spoken individual.. if someone chimes in with Obama I will remind them he used ummm alot. Like every 20 words or so. I know it wasn't W even though I liked how he made up words lol..
    bushisms were on point. I donít give a shit who you are, it was fun listening to dubya!

He used strategery ... that should be in the dictionary... all these ghetto ebonics make it in the dictionary. Strategery is definitely worthy!

plus ... that comedian that does John madden to a T... he does dubya even better... frank caliendo I think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    bushisms were on point. I donít give a shit who you are, it was fun listening to dubya!

He used strategery ... that should be in the dictionary... all these ghetto ebonics make it in the dictionary. Strategery is definitely worthy!

plus ... that comedian that does John madden to a T... he does dubya even better... frank caliendo I think?
    You are correct sir it's Frank who does the impressions. Hearing him as Madden going off about his love of Brett Farve is hilarious. His dubya is great as well.