• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

July is tren month, right?

gashred777

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I heard somewhere that July was tren month. So I’ll be adding some tren ace to my cycle tomorrow in honor of this

Anybody else honoring this holy month???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard somewhere that July was tren month. So I’ll be adding some tren ace to my cycle tomorrow in honor of this

6d6279972d7ba56b60364544dffec0ab.jpg

Max

Well of course! I won't be partaking this year unfortunately but I'm on some other goodies.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

June-August is for me but not with this Covid-19

600 E mofos! Just started today. Buh-bye cardio.

I knew it wasn’t just a rumor and this was truly tren month! Let’s get it brothas!

I’m in!!! As soon as I get the gear!!! Can’t wait!!

I've been off Tren for what seems like forever (about 8 months).. time to play with the devil again. Cheers to the following " road rage, at least 50 arguments with the GF about nothing, sour acid stomach, 5 hrs of sleep maybe on a good night, laundry of sheets and pillow cases everyday. Other than that, smooth sailing . The gains and change in physique are still worth running it for me, so I'm all in for July being start of another Tren run. Go time!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

You fuckers must not live where it hits triple digits with 90% humidity in July. Ill hold off lol

You fuckers must not live where it hits triple digits with 90% humidity in July. Ill hold off lol
I'm sweating like I'm on 1 gram of tren where I'm at. FUCK LOL

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I remember it was my baby cuz christianing i was in dress pants dress shirt(no under shirt...) my entire backside was soaking wet. everrrybody was like wtf? it was like i showered in the clothes. it was so embarrassing. tren sweats get me prety good. but then again im 15% body fat. if my ass was leaner maybe it would be less so i sweated like a fat juicaay pig lol

Just started some ace and my new job outside in the heat haha gunna be a hell of a run

Get Shredded!

Tren is scary shit brother. The gains are not without their costs.

Started GC Tri-Blend on Monday. July is forsure Tren month. All hail the God of 19-nor

I live in the southeast and not by the water. It definitely gets hit as fuck. But the sides for everyone hit in varying degrees. I do get warmer for sure, but I tolerate it. I know some bro’s from another forum that day they actually say they get chills when they run tren. Sounds fucking crazy to me but it’s real for them. Running 315 tren ace now and tolerating the heat pretty good. I’ll always trade off bring a little extra hot in the summer for that tren look. Edie silly since July is international tren month

I live in the southeast and not by the water. It definitely gets hit as fuck. But the sides for everyone hit in varying degrees. I do get warmer for sure, but I tolerate it. I know some bro’s from another forum that day they actually say they get chills when they run tren. Sounds fucking crazy to me but it’s real for them. Running 315 tren ace now and tolerating the heat pretty good. I’ll always trade off bring a little extra hot in the summer for that tren look. Edie silly since July is international tren month

Too many autocorrects to fucking go back and edit lol

Ran it in the Philippines. Talk about misery, if you were in an air conditioned area and went outside, it was like being punched in the face by a wet boxing glove that’s been in the oven. 3 weeks of hell but this I whole heartedly believe- tren gives off pheromones. Every time I run it I notice more looks, chit chat, and touching from females.

Tren A 300mg a week. Working construction, outside very often. Been sweating bullets.. but why not

I work in the direct sunlight all day. I lost ten pounds of water in a week. Being hotter would be brutal!

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

for all you guys running tren and being in the heat how is the lethargy, Its very nice weather here and I have a bit of morning groggyness a little more difficult to get out of bed and dragging ass most the day

Back