• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prayers for OldSchool

IML Gear Cream!
My thoughts are with him and his family. Oldschool is a one of a kind member who takes no shit and gives it to you straight. He’s an original of this forum and has been missed here. I hope he has a good recovery. This is sad to hear.

This. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Last edited:
Damn, so sorry to hear this... My prayers go out to him and his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I’m sure once oldschool gets back to asf he will appreciate it.

i just talked to him. He says he is doing okay. Moving pretty slow and just taking it easy. Would you believe me if I told you he thinks he is going to work tomorrow? I told his stubborn ass to take some time off, he thinks he will just “let his employees do all the work and supervise”. That’s how hardcore that guy is. He says his wife is trying to get him to retire. He may not retire but I’m positive his wife, kids and doctor won’t let him work tomorrow. He’s on the mend though everyone. Still has his sense of smart ass humor and drive to get back to normal.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I’m sure once oldschool gets back to asf he will appreciate it.

i just talked to him. He says he is doing okay. Moving pretty slow and just taking it easy. Would you believe me if I told you he thinks he is going to work tomorrow? I told his stubborn ass to take some time off, he thinks he will just “let his employees do all the work and supervise”. That’s how hardcore that guy is. He says his wife is trying to get him to retire. He may not retire but I’m positive his wife, kids and doctor won’t let him work tomorrow. He’s on the mend though everyone. Still has his sense of smart ass humor and drive to get back to normal.
Lol that's him alright and I hope he listens to the doc...and to the wife and the kids!

Really sorry to hear this. I'll keep him in my prayers for a speedy recovery

Sometimes a nagging wife can be a good thing. Sometimes.

Get well buddy, we're all pulling for you!

dont know him, but it doesnt matter, we are all brothers, so good luck dude, will be praying for u!

Get Shredded!
My sister who is in good health had a stroke at age 52.

Age doesn't seem to matter - watch your sleep- stress and blood pressure .Mine was a grand mall seizure -but I am much older .I was back in the gym in a month .Hope your sis is OK -OD

My sister who is in good health had a stroke at age 52.

Family history ?

Its really been on my mind to start taking better care of myself cardiovascular wise.

Saying these after I partied like I was a 20 yr old last night.

Any updates on OS ?

Age doesn't seem to matter - watch your sleep- stress and blood pressure .Mine was a grand mall seizure -but I am much older .I was back in the gym in a month .Hope your sis is OK -OD

Stress is a major issue of mine. I believe stress wrecks more havoc on your body than most anything else

A few days late as College just started up again and I have a heavy work load this semester. I wish him the best. As an example of coming back from a stroke, I will share a story...

My father had a stroke When I was 20. I had ran away at 15 and this stroke is what made me come see him and my family for the first time in 5 years. The last phone call I had with my father I said"I would rather die than come back".... So, they let me be as long as I re-enrolled and finished High school. I did that. Anyways.... My father was on his death bed and Doctors said"90% chance he dies" and even if he makes it he will be paralyzed on his left side". Well, my dad lived another 10 years and then cancer took him. He regained all movement and speech. Never give up is the lesson...My father went on to drag me back from the Abyss and was able to die with a clear conscious. I miss him so much these days... always had the right answers to what ever problems I was having. If only alcohol(him) and drugs(me) didn't ruin what could have been a much longer/better relationship. OldSchool, be positive, be stubborn and believe in yourself. I am adding you to my nightly prayers.

Stress is a major issue of mine. I believe stress wrecks more havoc on your body than most anything else

indeed, young grasshopper.

for those of us who rage when the stress levels creep up, it’ll kill ya faster than a night of vodka, cigarettes, cocaine and hooker spit.

Spoke to OS this morning. He’s taking a few days off and at his vacation house just relaxing. Has a set of tests next Friday to make sure all is well or see if there is any other underlying issues. Says getting dressed in the morning is a challenge. But he sounds like he is in good spirits and ready for the future. Can’t keep a good man down. I’m not sure if he has read this thread or not, but I know he appreciates everyones thoughts here.

Last edited:
Spoke to OS this morning. He’s taking a few days off and at his vacation house just relaxing. Has a set of tests next Friday to make sure all is well or see if there is any other underlying issues. Says getting dressed in the morning is a challenge. But he sounds like he is in good spirits and ready for the future. Can’t keep a good man down. I’m not sure if he has read this thread or not, but I know he appreciates everyones thoughts here.
That's a good sign and here's to OS making strides in recovery and hopefully getting back to the gym sometime to rebuild.

So glad to see his is doing well and taking some time to ease back into everything..
He is definitely a man of character, likes to do things for himself and get things done. Triple tell him everything will still be there waiting for him when he gets back. Tell him mace says Make sure he is right and honestly ready to return. If he needs anything I'm here.

IML Gear Cream!
Hope oldschool makes a complete recovery...no residuals.

Talked to him yesterday. He is back to work and on light duty. Started physical therapy last week and is making progress, albeit slow. He sent me a picture of his grocery list, which was hand written. Looks like a 3 year old scribbled. He is determined though, when oldschool is determined he gets what he wants, in this case a full recovery and good health.

thanks everyone for checking in. I’m sure it means the world to him.

Sorry to hear this, I had good conversations with him back in the day.

Tell him I said hello.

Sorry to hear this, I had good conversations with him back in the day.

Tell him I said hello.
Yes, I know you and him had a great relationship here. I will definitely let him know you said hello.

Talked to him yesterday. He is back to work and on light duty. Started physical therapy last week and is making progress, albeit slow. He sent me a picture of his grocery list, which was hand written. Looks like a 3 year old scribbled. He is determined though, when oldschool is determined he gets what he wants, in this case a full recovery and good health.

thanks everyone for checking in. I’m sure it means the world to him.

That's good news and here's to him making progress. Most likely he'd have to relearn some things such as writing for example. Hopefully he will also make a return to the gym as part of his rehab.

Just seeing this, hoping he makes a full recovery.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Holy shit, I didn't see this. Tell him he's in our thoughts. He's a good dude.

Im happy to hear OS is making progress, sending prayers to him and thanks for keeping us updated TO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. He is very appreciative of you alls thoughts and prayers. Life is so fragile. Oldschool must be one of the strongest people I know, a true mountain of a man. To see him like this is rough. He’s determined though, I have no doubt he will bounce back and be around many more years and lift many more weights.

Back