• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prayers for OldSchool

TripleOvertime

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Woke up to some horrible news. Our friend oldschool had atleast one stroke n his sleep. A 95% loss of strength in his left arm. Some memory loss and motor skill function problems. Currently Waiting to see what to do next.
He won’t be give it up on us, I can tell you that. He is too damn stubborn and strong to lay down for this. Just keep him in you thoughts and hope for the best. Thanks ASF. I will give updates when they are available.

Woke up to some horrible news. Our friend oldschool had atleast one stroke n his sleep. A 95% loss of strength in his left arm. Some memory loss and motor skill function problems. Currently Waiting to see what to do next.
He won’t be give it up on us, I can tell you that. He is too damn stubborn and strong to lay down for this. Just keep him in you thoughts and hope for the best. Thanks ASF. I will give updates when they are available.
Damn hate to hear that.....will definitely keep him in my prayers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

damn. I like that guy!

I’ll pray for a 100% comeback... them old school guys are built tough.

let him know we’re all thinking of him.

That's terrible to hear man. He will be in my thoughts and prayers for a fast and total recovery.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

for him n family

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Fuck that sucks

Goodluck & Get well old friend

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Prayers Sent

Max

My thoughts are with him and his family. Oldschool is a one of a kind member who takes no shit and gives it to you straight. He’s an original of this forum and has been missed here. I hope he has a good recovery. This is sad to hear.

Will be keeping in prayers brother. Hate to hear this about anyone.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Ahh man. Oldschool is a cool mother fugger.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you brother Oldschool!

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
This is sad news. Everyone wishes him well and he's in our prayers.

Damn that’s so rough and my prayers for OldSchool’s recovery. He is one tough bird so there’s hope!

Horrible news , will definitely keep him in my prayers . Old school is a really good dude .

Sorry to hear this, prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers sent

This is sad news! prayers going out to him and his family.

Get Shredded!
Hoping he pulls through and can recover for the most part. I think the best thing he has going for him is his fitness of course. He's tough, ornery and doesn't seem like one to give up easy. I know he will give it 110% and I will be pulling for him!

Prayers sent - he will pull through -I had a massive seizure last June and am much older and pulled through .He is younger and tougher than my old ass !! Hope his family is OK too ~

Ouch that's no fun either. Keep soldiering on and train hard (yet smart).

Horrible news, keep us updated please

OMG Oldschool has been here awhile. You can get through this bro! I’m praying for you.

Wish you a speedy recovery. When you are Better, don’t forget I owe you a steak!

If there's anything we can do, please let us know.

Back