• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Orange top [emoji521] or Grey top?

hulkledesma

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to pull the trigger on about 15 kits+ and wanted some feedback on anyone that currently ordered either grey or orange tops and can give express which one they feel is best option when ordering this large of an order.

I will be doing 5ius a day 7 days a week and planned to do 1 year for a crazy off season growth!

Next year I will be returning to the stage bigger and better then any previous year is the goal!

Thanks in Advance!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Looking to pull the trigger on about 15 kits+ and wanted some feedback on anyone that currently ordered either grey or orange tops and can give express which one they feel is best option when ordering this large of an order.

I will be doing 5ius a day 7 days a week and planned to do 1 year for a crazy off season growth!

Next year I will be returning to the stage bigger and better then any previous year is the goal!

Thanks in Advance!

Currently running the orange tops since late January early February now at 6iu a day and I’m extremely pleased there’s a bunch of great feedback on iron lions gh IMO can’t go wrong with either the greys or the orange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently running the orange tops since late January early February now at 6iu a day and I’m extremely pleased there’s a bunch of great feedback on iron lions gh IMO can’t go wrong with either the greys or the orange

Thank you for the response!

I was leaning more towards the orange tops personally cause I have seen so many good reports and blood work!

Much appreciated!

I'm sure you worked your way up to 6ius, right?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I've used multiple kits of the orange tops. Always good bloods.

Have only used one kit of the gray tops and they were good results as well.

IML Gear Cream!
Good because black tops are weak going to order some oranges using blues right now .

Good because black tops are weak going to order some oranges using blues right now .

Black tops aren’t exactly a brand 3 different sponsors can have 3 different types of black tops all it’s stating is the color of the top. The best bet is to look and see if anyone’s gotten testing and bloods done on the hgh that you are purchasing

Black tops aren’t exactly a brand 3 different sponsors can have 3 different types of black tops all it’s stating is the color of the top. The best bet is to look and see if anyone’s gotten testing and bloods done on the hgh that you are purchasing

Ok cool

Ok cool

Yeah different manufacturers will change colors for each production run, so all blacktops may not be the same.

Back