• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tbol = insane endurance

Lightspeed62165

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A few months back GC and I was chatting about Tbol, as an old guy the days of power lifting are long behind me, over the past 15+ years I have focused more on endurance sports (i.e. bike racing, iron man, etc.).

I have been or a trt dose of test cyp over the past several years and occasionally change it up with 10-12 weeks of the TPP/NPP/MASTP blend.

After discussing with GC the endurance benefits of Tbol I decided to give it a try.

Currently running test cyp and Mast E at 300 mg per week split into two pins (Mon & Thur) with 25mg ED of Tbol.

If you are looking for fast recoveries and added endurance this is the one for you. I feel like I can go forever and do it again the next day.

It's great watching guys 10 years younger than me trying to hang on.

Check it out brothers if you're looking for an added bonus.

Cheers!!

I agree! My max chin up went from 10 to 15 within a couple weeks of 50mg tbol, without even trying, they just started feeling easier.

Love Chins! All people should add variations of the pull-up. Chain belt too”LIGHTWEIGHT!!” Lol Ronnie

Max

What about the liver toxicity, do you guys worry ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MDEF

I take 500mg TUDCA each day along with other supplements, eat clean and limit intake of alcohol. You should be good. My bloodwork has been in check with liver enzymes

What about the liver toxicity, do you guys worry ?

MDEF

I take 500mg TUDCA each day along with other supplements, eat clean and limit intake of alcohol. You should be good. My bloodwork has been in check with liver enzymes

I ran it before, at 100mg a day. Maybe your not affected due to low dose.

Thanks

I ran it before, at 100mg a day. Maybe your not affected due to low dose.

Thanks

Honestly I think if you keep a watch on your alcohol consumption and add in either Tudca or NAC (I do 1200mg NAC daily) you won’t have any issues. Tbol has been consistently my favorite oral addition to any cycle for years (with the exception of Proviron) and I’ve not had any bad elevations in liver values, even when I’m not paying particular attention to alcohol intake.

How does tbol effect ur blood work? Is it along the same as dbol? Estrogen rise?

I ask as i have yet to try it as test alone causes my hematocrit and hemaglobin to creep up to 55 easily

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
love it man!

A few months back GC and I was chatting about Tbol, as an old guy the days of power lifting are long behind me, over the past 15+ years I have focused more on endurance sports (i.e. bike racing, iron man, etc.).

I have been or a trt dose of test cyp over the past several years and occasionally change it up with 10-12 weeks of the TPP/NPP/MASTP blend.

After discussing with GC the endurance benefits of Tbol I decided to give it a try.

Currently running test cyp and Mast E at 300 mg per week split into two pins (Mon & Thur) with 25mg ED of Tbol.

If you are looking for fast recoveries and added endurance this is the one for you. I feel like I can go forever and do it again the next day.

It's great watching guys 10 years younger than me trying to hang on.

Check it out brothers if you're looking for an added bonus.

Cheers!!

I have never used any orals.... The hepatotoxic characteristics always deter me, but this sounds like a good one to try for a first go at it.

Enjoy

QUOTE=dustined83;1765443]Good to see these positive comments I'm about to jump on GC tbol[/QUOTE]

I see where GC T-Bol is either 10 mg tabs or 100 mg liquid. Do any of you know if the liquid dropper has a measurement on it? Say I want to take 40 mg/day. How do I measure that with the liquid form?

I just received my GC T-bol (along with some other goodies) and I'm looking for recommendations for dosing....I'm thinking 50 mg/day.

This will be run along with GC's TPP/NPP/Mast blend of around 455 mg/wk with a boost of Tetst E to put total test intake at 605/wk.
I also plan to throw in some SR-9009 around week 4 @ 30 mg/day.

Looking for feedback on the entire protocol, but mainly the T-bol dose.

40-50 mg is good from my experience.

I just received my GC T-bol (along with some other goodies) and I'm looking for recommendations for dosing....I'm thinking 50 mg/day.

This will be run along with GC's TPP/NPP/Mast blend of around 455 mg/wk with a boost of Tetst E to put total test intake at 605/wk.
I also plan to throw in some SR-9009 around week 4 @ 30 mg/day.

Looking for feedback on the entire protocol, but mainly the T-bol dose.

Thanks ldog.... That's kinda what I was thinking. Should it be taken at a specific time.... like before workout? Or does it matter??

The MMA fighter and champion, Jon "TBOL" Jones, loves the stuff. I heard he won the belt on GC TBOL, just a rumor

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Lol

the mma fighter and champion, jon "tbol" jones, loves the stuff. I heard he won the belt on gc tbol, just a rumor

sent from my sm-n975u using tapatalk

Back