• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How do you stash your Gear/Needles?

Wolves

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so for those of us that have to keep our gear use lowkey im interested in how some of you here hide your gear and dirty needles lol

so for those of us that have to keep our gear use lowkey im interested in how some of you here hide your gear and dirty needles lol

I have a safe and a sharps container in the safe. I do not need to hide them but I do anyway.. keep a few plastic bags in there too for discreet packaging when it's disposal time..

Sharps container for needle tips only. Trash the plunger and rest.
Specialty oils and orals go in a padded essential oils padded case stored in a cool dry place. The rest is scattered just in the very very rare case someone decides to rob me I’ll have something to get by lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a box in the garage or someplace your woman or man, or fuck gotta be politically correct and add non binary or whatever other bullshit your partner might be these days, is to lazy to go look.
Really depend on who your keeping it from.
I would advise not the bathroom. Too many germs floating around in there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I throw them on the street and they blend in with the homeless trash here in cali
Cali has soooo many fucking rehabs advertised on tv here. From what I heard wealthy people bought up resorts and hotels back in the housing crises bullshit and turned them into rehab clinics. One guy I know went to Sonny and Chers old resort for the first month then dumped into some hotel they owned the next month completely unsupervised. Well you k ow how that ended up. Party time then recycle them back through for another 32g a month and insurance kept paying. Til today the dude is still not clean and out there somewhere

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
A nice big gun safe loaded with weapons, ammo, and some emergency stuff. I have a large safe so I organized and dedicated a shelf to gear, gear accessories, and a sharps container...looks pretty badass when you open my safe.

If there's ever a zombie apocalypse, I'm gonna pin a double dose of the heaviest gear I have on hand, strap up, and fuck some shit up!

Sharps container for needle tips only. Trash the plunger and rest.
Specialty oils and orals go in a padded essential oils padded case stored in a cool dry place. The rest is scattered just in the very very rare case someone decides to rob me I’ll have something to get by lol.

Great idea

Keep used sharps in an old laundry det bottle..top left draw in the bathroom officer

A man shouldnt have to hide anything in his home. Id get rid of the girl before I started hiding shit.

A man shouldnt have to hide anything in his home. Id get rid of the girl before I started hiding shit.

Right...my wife actually wants to help so I might let her try to pin my glutes since my flexibility sucks. I'm like a fuckin t-rex tryin to reach behind me....lol

Right...my wife actually wants to help so I might let her try to pin my glutes since my flexibility sucks. I'm like a fuckin t-rex tryin to reach behind me....lol

First time my wife helped me out she thought it was good to inject as fast as she could push, lol. Ass was sore for a few day.

Get Shredded!
First time my wife helped me out she thought it was good to inject as fast as she could push, lol. Ass was sore for a few day.

She probably did that shit on purpose taking out some anger from an old fight on your ass....literally 💉🥴

Last edited:
She probably did that shit on purpose taking out some anger from an old fight on your ass....literally 💉🥴

I had this jacked ass biology teacher in high school and he told us this story about how he pranked his brother in law when he had to get a shot and was like "listen up here's what you do. Tense your muscle up as tight as you can until its all in." Said he was sore for a week lol

In hindsight he was probably helping him with his first pin and it makes the story a lot funnier but you cant tell that story to a class full of 17 year olds.

I had this jacked ass biology teacher in high school and he told us this story about how he pranked his brother in law when he had to get a shot and was like "listen up here's what you do. Tense your muscle up as tight as you can until its all in." Said he was sore for a week lol

In hindsight he was probably helping him with his first pin and it makes the story a lot funnier but you cant tell that story to a class full of 17 year olds.

Yeah you're probably right.. tell some teens that shit nowadays you either lose your job or you get blamed for influencing them to do steroids

I bought 2 small safes and use empty laundry detergent bottles then tape and label top when 3/4 full.

37e26a6e2848fc8f514393cbbfd30295.jpg

Stash as in hide the syringe and needle? , Go to Harbor Freight and buy 3 of those small Ammo Boxes. They are like 3 or 4 dollars a piece. Put all gear and accessories in those, stuff a microfiber towel on top and close. Just put them somewhere and usually no one will even ask.

Back