• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Praetorian are scammers

Very quiet over there. Hear nothing but good things about K’s brand so decided to give it a shot.
Karius and his ALP brand of tabs and oils has been around for close to 20 years. K purchased anabolic board to showcase ALP. He wasn't concerned about being overshadowed by any competition.
Ab has had some good labs over the years as paying sponsors; Strango, Damon, Brinkmann, CBL, Defiant, and Dictator, to name a few. I've been there since 2007.

K hasn't had his list up in the ALP sub forum in quite some time. He hasn't given any indication as to when ALP will be up and running. He has said that he and the guys who make things happen for ALP have been focused on supporting K's new line of ugl gear that goes by Caxxis.
The international line was unveiled first a year or so ago. Ships from Switzerland. Can't say that I've ever heard of any type of Black Market source shipping from Switzerland?
Caxxis is currently stocking its Domestic line. Same gear. I would expect each item to be a few dollars more shipping Domestically.
Caxxis follows ALP's lead by posting test results of each batch of raw powder BEFORE they brew it. They have a pre paid contract with Lab4Tox to have a certain # of samples tested within a certain time frame.
Its another way to save a few bucks; pre pay for testing. Pre paying for any service and more likely than not you're going to catch a discount.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

I remember Imporium. I thought poohbear ratted them out. As a matter of fact,I’m running their EQ at the moment. Got it when they first came to HU.
Poohbear ratted out D-RED back in 2015(think it was 15?). It led to the feds visiting D-red who in turn gave up info on poohbear who was brewing for d-red at the time.

Imporium wasn't busted. They orchestrated one of the biggest exit scams in recent memory. I'm basing that on all the noise and complaints across several boards. It was a Holloween time "Sale" Imporium disguised the scam as. The gear had been getting legitimately solid reviews since opening. It also certainly received "slanted" reviews along the way. I received a pm from imporium early on offering to send me gear in return for an "honest" review. Slanted. I don't accept free anything from any ugl. Not something i do.
Besides the flat out lie that they used Russian raws and having staff on some boards on the take(free gear for positive reviews or talking them up and steering members their way) the gear from what i was told was all good.

An example of staff getting paid by Imporium for their support would be a slippery little guy that goes by "gh0st or "gh0st shadows" and his mentor d-red.

Gh0st was upset that he wasn't part of the exit scam...caught off guard. Pissed off when Imporiun bounced without warning.
Gh0st was mad about it. Typing and posting without a filter, and without the ability to edit his posts at ab, gh0st explained how his loyalty was rewarded.
Spoke on how he was remailing for Imporium for pennies(felony favors) without much in the way of thanks.
When I pressed about the claim of Russian raws gh0st was mad enough to admit that he knew the truth to be that imporium used Chinese raws like every other ugl. He didn't have an answer about how much he should be on the hook for keeping quiet about dishonest claims aimed at noobs who are targeted by such claims.

Gh0st was D-RED's right hand with a "Super Mod" title at muscle&science. Both red & gh0st were fired as admin and staff member, respectively, and then banned from m&s for using the board as their own personal urinal. Without skipping a beat, the dynamic duo landed on their feet at HU.

Karius and his ALP brand of tabs and oils has been around for close to 20 years. K purchased anabolic board to showcase ALP. He wasn't concerned about being overshadowed by any competition.
Ab has had some good labs over the years as paying sponsors; Strango, Damon, Brinkmann, CBL, Defiant, and Dictator, to name a few. I've been there since 2007.

K hasn't had his list up in the ALP sub forum in quite some time. He hasn't given any indication as to when ALP will be up and running. He has said that he and the guys who make things happen for ALP have been focused on supporting K's new line of ugl gear that goes by Caxxis.
The international line was unveiled first a year or so ago. Ships from Switzerland. Can't say that I've ever heard of any type of Black Market source shipping from Switzerland?
Caxxis is currently stocking its Domestic line. Same gear. I would expect each item to be a few dollars more shipping Domestically.
Caxxis follows ALP's lead by posting test results of each batch of raw powder BEFORE they brew it. They have a pre paid contract with Lab4Tox to have a certain # of samples tested within a certain time frame.
Its another way to save a few bucks; pre pay for testing. Pre paying for any service and more likely than not you're going to catch a discount.

Not entirely true... I asked them if they had Lab4Tox for Mast E. They did not. They did say they do a melting point test on all raws though.

Poohbear ratted out D-RED back in 2015(think it was 15?). It led to the feds visiting D-red who in turn gave up info on poohbear who was brewing for d-red at the time.

Imporium wasn't busted. They orchestrated one of the biggest exit scams in recent memory. I'm basing that on all the noise and complaints across several boards. It was a Holloween time "Sale" Imporium disguised the scam as. The gear had been getting legitimately solid reviews since opening. It also certainly received "slanted" reviews along the way. I received a pm from imporium early on offering to send me gear in return for an "honest" review. Slanted. I don't accept free anything from any ugl. Not something i do.
Besides the flat out lie that they used Russian raws and having staff on some boards on the take(free gear for positive reviews or talking them up and steering members their way) the gear from what i was told was all good.

An example of staff getting paid by Imporium for their support would be a slippery little guy that goes by "gh0st or "gh0st shadows" and his mentor d-red.

Gh0st was upset that he wasn't part of the exit scam...caught off guard. Pissed off when Imporiun bounced without warning.
Gh0st was mad about it. Typing and posting without a filter, and without the ability to edit his posts at ab, gh0st explained how his loyalty was rewarded.
Spoke on how he was remailing for Imporium for pennies(felony favors) without much in the way of thanks.
When I pressed about the claim of Russian raws gh0st was mad enough to admit that he knew the truth to be that imporium used Chinese raws like every other ugl. He didn't have an answer about how much he should be on the hook for keeping quiet about dishonest claims aimed at noobs who are targeted by such claims.

Gh0st was D-RED's right hand with a "Super Mod" title at muscle&science. Both red & gh0st were fired as admin and staff member, respectively, and then banned from m&s for using the board as their own personal urinal. Without skipping a beat, the dynamic duo landed on their feet at HU.

Yep, I remember now. Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:
Not entirely true... I asked them if they had Lab4Tox for Mast E. They did not. They did say they do a melting point test on all raws though.
There may be another 1 or 2 compounds that they don't have a standard to compare to.
If a compound isn't tested its not for lack of trying. It's out of their control.

I'm running some Deca and EQ right now.. so if anyone wants to send me their praetorian vials.. I'll be glad to load up a syringe and put it in my butt.

JK.

Back