• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Praetorian are scammers

I agree it is a high number, bloods pulled around 20 hours after 300 mg shot. I respond pretty well. I dont have my notes around but if i recall correctly 100 mg prescription test per week kept me in the top end of the normal range. That was around 5 years ago. Came off completely for several years until the beginning of this year

I agree it is a high number, bloods pulled around 20 hours after 300 mg shot. I respond pretty well. I dont have my notes around but if i recall correctly 100 mg prescription test per week kept me in the top end of the normal range. That was around 5 years ago. Came off completely for several years until the beginning of this year

Jesus. It sounds like Prot was just sending out random shit with labels. So even if you got test you have no way of knowing how much you were actually running.

Did you get any pip from the pre-blood pin?

So disappointed I finally tried pigs blood and it was bunk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or buy pharma

Pharma grade is an even more difficult road to navigate unless you're the script holder picking up from your local Walgreens. If you are, you've got solid testosterone and that's about the extend of your menu. There's a long time private guy that has been solid with Upsher Smith Var but not being on a board has him not being held accountable.
Lots of counterfeit Pharma gear. There are factories in places like Bulgaria that only manufacture counterfeit pharm grade gear and GH. The endless supply of USA Pharm grade testosterone that guys get with legit scripts from HRT/TRT Dr's are all counterfeit. Watson Test Cyp was the first. The scamming international sources claimed that the laxed laws in Portugal made it a breeze to get hold of all the Watson Test Cyp they wanted to sell us here in the States.
The fact of the matter is that while it was true Watson was manufacturing its Test Cyp in Portugal, not a single vial was ever sold to wholesalers or people touring the Watson facility. All that test Cyp was bound for the USA. One shill claimed his Uncle was a maintenance man at the plant there and being an employee had access to as much raw test cyp powder as he liked.
Since the Early Watson days counterfeitters have been sending every other brand of USA Pharm grade Test through their distributors. They all have hormone. Its how they are able to charge Pharm grade prices for UGL gear.
China is the home of counterfeit everything. In second place and where counterfeitters are highly skilled and operate with impunity is Turkey and the surrounding area. Turkish Scammers are known for their Humatrope and other pharm grade GH as well as AAS and non AAS medications.
Its because the big name Pharmaceutical Giants(Pfizer, Bayer, etc) manufacture and label meds to be dispensed in Turkey. Without strict gov't oversight like we see here in the States from the FDA, counterfeitters have infiltrated the supply chains. I'd rather buy meds from India and Pakistan than from Turkey.

Pharma grade is an even more difficult road to navigate unless you're the script holder picking up from your local Walgreens. If you are, you've got solid testosterone and that's about the extend of your menu. There's a long time private guy that has been solid with Upsher Smith Var but not being on a board has him not being held accountable.
Lots of counterfeit Pharma gear. There are factories in places like Bulgaria that only manufacture counterfeit pharm grade gear and GH. The endless supply of USA Pharm grade testosterone that guys get with legit scripts from HRT/TRT Dr's are all counterfeit. Watson Test Cyp was the first. The scamming international sources claimed that the laxed laws in Portugal made it a breeze to get hold of all the Watson Test Cyp they wanted to sell us here in the States.
The fact of the matter is that while it was true Watson was manufacturing its Test Cyp in Portugal, not a single vial was ever sold to wholesalers or people touring the Watson facility. All that test Cyp was bound for the USA. One shill claimed his Uncle was a maintenance man at the plant there and being an employee had access to as much raw test cyp powder as he liked.
Since the Early Watson days counterfeitters have been sending every other brand of USA Pharm grade Test through their distributors. They all have hormone. Its how they are able to charge Pharm grade prices for UGL gear.
China is the home of counterfeit everything. In second place and where counterfeitters are highly skilled and operate with impunity is Turkey and the surrounding area. Turkish Scammers are known for their Humatrope and other pharm grade GH as well as AAS and non AAS medications.
Its because the big name Pharmaceutical Giants(Pfizer, Bayer, etc) manufacture and label meds to be dispensed in Turkey. Without strict gov't oversight like we see here in the States from the FDA, counterfeitters have infiltrated the supply chains. I'd rather buy meds from India and Pakistan than from Turkey.

What are good India or paki companies?

6c13441de55079d43eb2dcd4b5f8a2e3.jpg

What I dont understand are the profits that can be made by not scamming. For 10 years they have made a small fortune. Once you have destroyed your reputation like this your pretty much finished unless you stand behind your product. Then what?, refund a few hundred k which is not going to happen to show it was not intentional? Places will close down and the newest latest and greatest will pop up and the cycle starts again.

I would say I dont think Custom intentionally did this to people since last year. The last place he repped for that I got scammed on for 800 bucks he bailed on pretty much instantly. Think it was BM labs. I dont think he would ruin his rep for the sake of a little cash. I am curious as being a rep how much free gear he has gotten and if he never noticed any issue. Maybe they sent him only good shit and he never knew. I just cant see him ruining his name over this. Its gotta suck. You can read in the post he really thought he was correct and Jswole was full of shit. Come to find out J was standing up for what was right doesn't matter if you like the dude or not. He did the right thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Custom has mentioned openly several times that he’s good friends. He’s known them since high school I believe he stated and also mentioned to me that he would be taking the lab over. Theirs not a doubt in my mind that he knew exactly what was going on. Why else would he completely freak out and lose his shit when I told him I was sending samples out? Telling me theirs 26 labs on asf to pick another one and all I’m going to do is cause him a huge head ache. It all makes sense now.

I have a straight up, legit question here....
on Praetorians label it plainly says. “Compounded for Praetorian do not RX”
So Heres my question, how would they go about scamming someone when their gear in brewed by someone, probably in China, as a bulk seller? Praetorian would have to have a rather elaborate scheme with the supplier and track all the “good shit” from the bad!?!? Seems like an awful lot of extra work.

i don’t believe for one second they didn’t make the gear? Why else would they mention still having access to raws during all the Jan 1 talk? I’ve never seen or heard of a re seller selling capsules and not pressed tabs

But you said you won’t help me? Your trying to salvage your reputation and play good guy but I see right through it.

Lol. Hey bootlicker do you really think I would assist you in any way shape or form. Lol. You can try as hard as you want to destroy my reputation but you have a better chance at discovering unicorns on the moon. Didn't your boy toy Jersey devil confirm over on mezzo that I am not praetorian? Why don't we ask around a little more if I am praetorian? the fact of the matter is you think you know everything but you really don't know shit. Praet was selling gear while you were still running down your Papa's leg. Members might be mad but as they can see I am still here assisting them so forget about bashing my reputation it's not going to work. FAIL

Lol. Hey bootlicker do you really think I would assist you in any way shape or form. Lol. You can try as hard as you want to destroy my reputation but you have a better chance at discovering unicorns on the moon. Didn't your boy toy Jersey devil confirm over on mezzo that I am not praetorian? Why don't we ask around a little more if I am praetorian? the fact of the matter is you think you know everything but you really don't know shit. Praet was selling gear while you were still running down your Papa's leg. Members might be mad but as they can see I am still here assisting them so forget about bashing my reputation it's not going to work. FAIL
Ummmm you yourself told me you were taking the lab over Custom. let me guess your going to deny saying that? Isn’t it your job as a rep to help customers out? You say your for the members first so why are you so mad at me for exposing these scammers shouldn’t you be thanking me? I don’t need to try to destroy your reputation nor is that my intention but you seem to be doing a fine job at that all on your own.

Ummmm you yourself told me you were taking the lab over Custom. let me guess your going to deny saying that? Isn’t it your job as a rep to help customers out? You say your for the members first so why are you so mad at me for exposing these scammers shouldn’t you be thanking me? I don’t need to try to destroy your reputation nor is that my intention but you seem to be doing a fine job at that all on your own.
Do you really think anyone on this board would give you the correct information about themselves? I wouldn't give you 1 digit in my 15 digit checking account number. So who is next on the list? Didn't you tell me since ASF wasn't going to accept your proposal of requiring testing of labs you were going to take this into your own hands? I believe it was 1 or 2 labs a month going out for testing? So who's next? You asked about me helping you but the matter is closed Praetorian Gear asked you for the emails between you and Jano to see if things were straight because after I got wind of what was said in those emails from, lets say a trusted board member who told me, it would incriminate you and Jano. Several about 10 members agreed why not send the emails. It was a simple thing to do if you had an honest conversation with Jano about testing. Right? I mean what kind of super-secret info was in there that you couldn't send them? Did you invite Jano over for dinner with your real addy? I can't figure it out but we are long past that now and they don't care to hear that you sent them to someone else you trust. Now you and Bigbalddickhead seem to think meso is like the holy bible but the most important thing over there is receiving free gear and shilling. Well when I contacted Dq to let him know that I assigned you to his shop for the fantasy football league because you are always bumping his threads his reply was-yeah he should I send him enough gear- When Feral was giving away free Tren Base you jumped on that. When Steelgear was giving out free Praetorian Gear Test Cyp YOU WERE THE FIRST TO ASK FOR IT. Im sure there were many others. Now you are trying to blame me for all of this saying I'm the lab and they brew their own gear lol. You don't pay attention to detail much because in the TD/Feedback thread there are several tubs of clomid and Test that have Chinese writing on them. Oh wait let me guess every time Praet was low on gear they flew to China and stood over the brewers shoulder and said no don't use Test E raws lets make a mix instead that will cost more money with a finished product and we will just say its Test E. You have this mentality not trust anyone that sells gear, don't know why maybe your Dad left you at an early age or your mom never picked you up that one rainy day at the bus stop but it is quite clear that the issue at hand was either the lab brewing or the shipper. Bigbalddickhead said Praet has been doing this for 10 years. Wheres the proof? Over at Meso there were only good reviews about them before all this hit yeah that's right meso. For the life of me I cant figure out why you dont brew your own gear cause it seems you pick apart every lab on here.

Do you really think anyone on this board would give you the correct information about themselves? I wouldn't give you 1 digit in my 15 digit checking account number. So who is next on the list? Didn't you tell me since ASF wasn't going to accept your proposal of requiring testing of labs you were going to take this into your own hands? I believe it was 1 or 2 labs a month going out for testing? So who's next? You asked about me helping you but the matter is closed Praetorian Gear asked you for the emails between you and Jano to see if things were straight because after I got wind of what was said in those emails from, lets say a trusted board member who told me, it would incriminate you and Jano. Several about 10 members agreed why not send the emails. It was a simple thing to do if you had an honest conversation with Jano about testing. Right? I mean what kind of super-secret info was in there that you couldn't send them? Did you invite Jano over for dinner with your real addy? I can't figure it out but we are long past that now and they don't care to hear that you sent them to someone else you trust. Now you and Bigbalddickhead seem to think meso is like the holy bible but the most important thing over there is receiving free gear and shilling. Well when I contacted Dq to let him know that I assigned you to his shop for the fantasy football league because you are always bumping his threads his reply was-yeah he should I send him enough gear- When Feral was giving away free Tren Base you jumped on that. When Steelgear was giving out free Praetorian Gear Test Cyp YOU WERE THE FIRST TO ASK FOR IT. Im sure there were many others. Now you are trying to blame me for all of this saying I'm the lab and they brew their own gear lol. You don't pay attention to detail much because in the TD/Feedback thread there are several tubs of clomid and Test that have Chinese writing on them. Oh wait let me guess every time Praet was low on gear they flew to China and stood over the brewers shoulder and said no don't use Test E raws lets make a mix instead that will cost more money with a finished product and we will just say its Test E. You have this mentality not trust anyone that sells gear, don't know why maybe your Dad left you at an early age or your mom never picked you up that one rainy day at the bus stop but it is quite clear that the issue at hand was either the lab brewing or the shipper. Bigbalddickhead said Praet has been doing this for 10 years. Wheres the proof? Over at Meso there were only good reviews about them before all this hit yeah that's right meso. For the life of me I cant figure out why you dont brew your own gear cause it seems you pick apart every lab on here.
Funny you mention me sharing the e mails because still up to this point not one other person has seen them except myself and jano lmao so your trusted board member must not be too trusted. Maybe your still eating all thoes xans? Your the one who reached out to me moron to send me gear lmao not the other way around. DQ sent me one thing ever actually it was two vials of iso that I pulled bloods for him. You keep trying and trying to slander me but you can’t come up with one honest thing so you have to resort to making up lies. It’s really sad. Oh and I did say I wanted to test a few sources but certainly not every month lol. Cmon man I’m not loaded with cash. I guess your getting your info from the same guy who told you I was this extremely rich guy who fucks different women every night? Lol another off the wall thing that came from you. The fact is I’m not sending you or praetorian anything sorry pal. I offered to post them publicly if you posted our full SS conversation but when you found out I still had screenshots of it you would t go near that offer lol after claiming I said things that would burn me which is hilarious because you know it was certainly the other way around. Hey man I’m sorry I ruined your hustle and your lab but you shouldn’t be mad at me friend unlike you and your lab I was doing the right thing. I could send you and praetorian every last e mail I ever sent let’s just be honest y’all aren’t refunding anything. Do you think anyone believes a lab that would be lucky to get a couple orders a month now is really going to fork out thousands of dollars to make things right? At the end of the day you chose to have things go down this way. Had you had any integrity and acted cordial we could have worked together the whole time. Let’s be honest though that’s the last thing you were going to do because you knew exactly what the results would be before anyone else. I really don’t care to keep going back and forth with you especially considering you can’t say one damn truthful thing. It’s really pathetic that all you can do is resort to lie after lie about all of this. You really shouldn’t get this worked up either man it’s not good for your heart. Let some time pass, rebrand, and try doing things the right way. And why are you still flying a banner of a known scammer that’s no longer here? You really have that much pride man? Theirs no good reviews from any trusted members on meso other than yea I tried it it was decent which I said myself. That was my first experience with it years ago. Speaking of meso remember when you wanted to bring praetorian their and wanted me to rep? And I told you not without testing or you’d get slaughtered and you changed your mind instantly? Lol

Last edited:
And for the record regardless of who was brewing the gear let’s just say it was a third party does this make this right? Any less y’all fault? Absolutely not. If anything y’all are more to blame for buying product from a third party and assuming it’s good because it was in the past.

Funny you mention me sharing the e mails because still up to this point not one other person has seen them except myself and jano lmao so your trusted board member must not be too trusted. Maybe your still eating all thoes xans? Your the one who reached out to me moron to send me gear lmao not the other way around. DQ sent me one thing ever actually it was two vials of iso that I pulled bloods for him. You keep trying and trying to slander me but you can’t come up with one honest thing so you have to resort to making up lies. It’s really sad. Oh and I did say I wanted to test a few sources but certainly not every month lol. Cmon man I’m not loaded with cash. I guess your getting your info from the same guy who told you I was this extremely rich guy who fucks different women every night? Lol another off the wall thing that came from you. The fact is I’m not sending you or praetorian anything sorry pal. I offered to post them publicly if you posted our full SS conversation but when you found out I still had screenshots of it you would t go near that offer lol after claiming I said things that would burn me which is hilarious because you know it was certainly the other way around. Hey man I’m sorry I ruined your hustle and your lab but you shouldn’t be mad at me friend unlike you and your lab I was doing the right thing. I could send you and praetorian every last e mail I ever sent let’s just be honest y’all aren’t refunding anything. Do you think anyone believes a lab that would be lucky to get a couple orders a month now is really going to fork out thousands of dollars to make things right? At the end of the day you chose to have things go down this way. Had you had any integrity and acted cordial we could have worked together the whole time. Let’s be honest though that’s the last thing you were going to do because you knew exactly what the results would be before anyone else. I really don’t care to keep going back and forth with you especially considering you can’t say one damn truthful thing. It’s really pathetic that all you can do is resort to lie after lie about all of this. You really shouldn’t get this worked up either man it’s not good for your heart. Let some time pass, rebrand, and try doing things the right way. And why are you still flying a banner of a known scammer that’s no longer here? You really have that much pride man? Theirs no good reviews from any trusted members on meso other than yea I tried it it was decent which I said myself. That was my first experience with it years ago. Speaking of meso remember when you wanted to bring praetorian their and wanted me to rep? And I told you not without testing or you’d get slaughtered and you changed your mind instantly? Lol
Bla bla bla bla

Back