Praetorian are scammers

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 128
  1. #91
    Member

    biggerben69's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    42

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    90
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points
    1060092

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Bla bla bla bla
    Unreal. Any UGL these days should hold up to scrutiny of the kind they dealt with here. Meet label claims? This lab didn't even have the correct compound, never mind correct dosage? Members here get what's leftover for raws? Company policy is to not re-order until the shelves are completely empty?
    Custom, you're acting as if there were lab reports faked by members to make you look bad? Any member who was concerned about what they were putting into their bodies could've sent off your product for testing? Its nothing more than sour grapes on your part. I told you the end was coming.
    You're upset at change that puts some measure of control back in the hands of the consumer/members. Its a good thing. Its going to hold you accountable. Of course you're being a baby. You're not God's gift to the boards any longer...and clearly, you shouldn't be. You've had the chance to incorporate testing as has been done at most boards in the Community but you chose your bottom line over the members of the Community.
    You're mad at everyone EXCEPT those who are to blame for your predicament. As big a deal as your believe yourself to be, you could've protected the members and your reputation by following suit. You were well aware of all the testing going on all around you. That shit wasn't for you. It slowed down the profits. You've argument has been that regular testing of raw powders and finished product would drive ugl's out of business because the cost would be to great.
    That "great cost" was paid for by one member and it drove a part of your criminal enterprise off one of the boards you call home. You see the irony? Your greed is to blame for the beating your ego is taking.
    If what you and some of the dwindling # of your supporters say is true and that its the people behind the scenes that are to blame and and not you, then it seems clear to me you would be beyond pissed off at these shadow people who took advantage of you and your minor celebrity. Instead, you're throwing around insults at the one man who showed you what's really going on in the world. And your back to insulting meso. Again, had you not failed to see the writing on the wall you'd be in a much more comfortable place.

    But I know you custom. I know your kind. You're a bright guy. You want us to believe that you didn't know what your online personality is worth to a ugl? There are very few left from the old days who could get by with not testing as long as you did. Your online persona drove sales of the kind that go unchecked...until the day came where you couldn't keep the truth from the light any longer.
    You're still you. You can now truly be a man of the people and not worried that the truth will sink your ship. Change isn't easy, but when there's no other choice it isn't as difficult. There's plenty of money left over after testing. Trust that. It is for the good of the Community. Your anger and insults is telling. Wake the fuck up already.
    We got a glimpse into the way things were not that long ago all across the Community. We truly were at the mercy of the Raw Powder Suppliers. With a little organization and leadership you, the members, can take control back from the few out to make as much money as they can from you. Its being done elsewhere. There are a lot of good ugl's out there who test consistently. Know what you're putting in your body.
    We have to take the responsibility upon ourselves. Our gov't won't help. Member Suraonyx mentioned the lab in San Diego we used to send our gear samples to which told us what we were injecting. Our gov't went in with the Storm Troopers and at gunpoint shut down the one place we could count on to help us with harm reduction. They didn't care that now we had to trust some nameless, faceless old man overseas who cared only that the cash kept rolling in. The chinese could now cut to stretch powders for profit and substitute with impunity.
    We see that greed can corrupt one of your own. Custom and his people have been shitting in your mouths and telling you they've been buying you dinner for a long time now. I'm not so sure his ego will let him change. What do you all think?

  2. #92
    Senior Member

    Niteboss's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    281

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Dont some boards ban reps if the lab they rep for turn out to be scammers?

  3. #93
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    141

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    127
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points
    4131525

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Bla bla bla bla
    This is pretty much what Iím reading everytime I read about response from you. Nothing you say holds any weight. Your actions and the actions of your scamming brand you represent are indefensible. You sling insults but much like the drugs you pushed there is no substance.

    what other boards is prat a source on?

  4. #94
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,457

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    652
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,447
    Thanked in
    1,827 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147463647

    Praetorian are scammers

    I donít know why everyone is still arguing and why custom is still trying to slander people here. Jswole tested praetorians gear and it failed miserably. A member pulled bloods and failed miserably. A member sent in new samples for testing and they also failed miserably. Praetorian is a shit scamming lab. @custom, if you are going to sit here and defend them, deflect, make excuses and pretend that jswole is apart of a scheme to bring you down, then you are also a shit person like the lab you worked for. Plane and simple. Iíve never seen anyone besides xsbobber fight so fucking hard after the truth is out and still not being able to accept it. Well, accept it, because itís the truth. We gave you and your lab the benefit of the doubt to retest because there was so much controversy surrounding jswoles tests. Guess what custom? You guess buried yourselves. So what is this argument still going on for? There is no way in hell that praetorian is coming back here and thereís no way in hell you are going to convince any member that your lab did nothing wrong and that they got screwed too. They didnít get screwed. Even if a chinamen made their gear fucked up on purpose and knowing praetorian doesnít test. This fuck up is 100% on you and praetorian. It is on YOU to test what youíre selling or accept the risk if you donít. You and praetorian chose not too and just trust this guy trying to make money. Thatís not jswoles fault. So quit trying to pass blame, deflect and name call because praetorian is a shitty careless lab. Be a man and accept defeat. At this point, no one is ruining what reputation you have left but you. And you sure as hell arenít ruining anyone elseís.
    Last edited by Sherk; 06-30-2020 at 05:16 AM.

  5. #95
    Senior Member

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,104

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,870
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,365
    Thanked in
    3,468 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    I donít know why everyone is still arguing and why custom is still trying to slander people here. Jswole tested praetorians gear and it failed miserably. A member pulled bloods and failed miserably. A member sent in new samples for testing and they also failed miserably. Praetorian is a shit scamming lab. @custom, if you are going to sit here and defend them, deflect, make excuses and pretend that jswole is apart of a scheme to bring you down, then you are also a shit person like the lab you worked for. Plane and simple. Iíve never seen anyone besides xsbobber fight so fucking hard after the truth is out and still not being able to accept it. Well, accept it, because itís the truth. We gave you and your lab the benefit of the doubt to retest because there was so much controversy surrounding jswoles tests. Guess what custom? You guess buried yourselves. So what is this argument still going on for? There is no way in hell that praetorian is coming back here and thereís no way in hell you are going to convince any member that your lab did nothing wrong and that they got screwed too. They didnít get screwed. Even if a chinamen made their gear fucked up on purpose and knowing praetorian doesnít test. This fuck up is 100% on you and praetorian. It is on YOU to test what youíre selling or accept the risk if you donít. You and praetorian chose not too and just trust this guy trying to make money. Thatís not jswoles fault. So quit trying to pass blame, deflect and name call because praetorian is a shitty careless lab. Be a man and accept defeat. At this point, no one is ruining what reputation you have left but you. And you sure as hell arenít ruining anyone elseís.
    Im still here trying to resolve the problem at hand. I could have taken the back door out and just disappeared. As I promised. Didn't you promise to step down after all that fake report shit that went on so let's not get into the integrity on honesty thing right now. Let me concentrate at the problem at hand.
    Thank you

  6. #96
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    5,391

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    923
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,090
    Thanked in
    1,965 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteboss View Post
    Dont some boards ban reps if the lab they rep for turn out to be scammers?
    The sad part is this isnít the first, not the second, the third time heís been involved with a scamming lab. Yet Iím the gear whore according to him but heíll attach his name to any fly by night lab that pops up. Smh

  7. #97
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    5,391

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    923
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,090
    Thanked in
    1,965 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Im still here trying to resolve the problem at hand. I could have taken the back door out and just disappeared. As I promised. Didn't you promise to step down after all that fake report shit that went on so let's not get into the integrity on honesty thing right now. Let me concentrate at the problem at hand.
    Thank you
    So again if your only gear to help people why are you not helping me? I think if anyone I should be first on that long list. The fact of the matter is your so upset that this cake to light the last thing youíd want to do is help me because I exposed your lab. Itís really funny all the false accusations you make of other labs and always tried to Persuade me to run praetorian because they were so great as you claimed but in reality praetorian is probably the worst UGL in history of asf. Not one damn tested sample out of 11 now have even came back with the correct hormone. This isnít a recent issue it stretches back at least a year I believe according to Lt. dan and his sust. So my question is if your only here to do the right thing and help members than why do you refuse to help me and keep making up off the wall lies about me?

  8. #98
    Senior Member

    Frankdoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,199

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    537
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    423
    Thanked in
    339 Posts
    Rep Points
    12780745

    Yíall might as well give up bashing each other you got ripped off not getting refunded their off board. I got screwed as well .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #99
    Senior Member

    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,125

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    328
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    696
    Thanked in
    476 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankdoz View Post
    Yíall might as well give up bashing each other you got ripped off not getting refunded their off board. I got screwed as well .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree 100% it's a drug deal gone bad drop all the middle school shit and move on. ASF is here to promote gay body building and would like to see it get back on track. Let's have fun and get back to spotting with our shrunken balls on someone's forehead.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  10. #100
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,457

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    652
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,447
    Thanked in
    1,827 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147463647

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Im still here trying to resolve the problem at hand. I could have taken the back door out and just disappeared. As I promised. Didn't you promise to step down after all that fake report shit that went on so let's not get into the integrity on honesty thing right now. Let me concentrate at the problem at hand.
    Thank you
    I did not promise. I did say I would step down, but things have changed behind closed doors. What you are doing is completely opposite. If you are hear to only help, then do so instead of trying to argue and shit talk and deflect once again. Thank you

  11. #101
    Moderator
    MODERATOR

    Gibbs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,999

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,602
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    937
    Thanked in
    534 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thank you jswole and Lt Dan for testing.

  12. #102
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    15

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankdoz View Post
    I took there supposed pigs blood for a week I was better off taking my preworkout. Super Saiyan too

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was excited to see that product, but I saw a review of it from one user and if I remember right, he reported back that it have him some slight stim feelings? Thought it was a bit odd, cuz that product looked stacked

  13. #103
    Senior Member

    MGM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    468

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    283
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    355
    Thanked in
    250 Posts
    Rep Points
    13399538

    Man , I know labs mess up but seems this is a big whammy it seems . Shoutout for testing the gear

  14. #104
    Senior Member

    Frankdoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,199

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    537
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    423
    Thanked in
    339 Posts
    Rep Points
    12780745

    Quote Originally Posted by Oliolz View Post
    Was excited to see that product, but I saw a review of it from one user and if I remember right, he reported back that it have him some slight stim feelings? Thought it was a bit odd, cuz that product looked stacked
    Ya I was pissed


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #105
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    227

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    73
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points
    2867750

    Absolute scam and junk lab. Thanks guys for the testing. It's greatly appreciated.

Similar Threads

  1. Scammers
    By TrailthumperAZ in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 08:02 PM
  2. Scammers
    By Primodan in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-14-2014, 07:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums