• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Praetorian are scammers

IML Gear Cream!
Bla bla bla bla

Unreal. Any UGL these days should hold up to scrutiny of the kind they dealt with here. Meet label claims? This lab didn't even have the correct compound, never mind correct dosage? Members here get what's leftover for raws? Company policy is to not re-order until the shelves are completely empty?
Custom, you're acting as if there were lab reports faked by members to make you look bad? Any member who was concerned about what they were putting into their bodies could've sent off your product for testing? Its nothing more than sour grapes on your part. I told you the end was coming.
You're upset at change that puts some measure of control back in the hands of the consumer/members. Its a good thing. Its going to hold you accountable. Of course you're being a baby. You're not God's gift to the boards any longer...and clearly, you shouldn't be. You've had the chance to incorporate testing as has been done at most boards in the Community but you chose your bottom line over the members of the Community.
You're mad at everyone EXCEPT those who are to blame for your predicament. As big a deal as your believe yourself to be, you could've protected the members and your reputation by following suit. You were well aware of all the testing going on all around you. That shit wasn't for you. It slowed down the profits. You've argument has been that regular testing of raw powders and finished product would drive ugl's out of business because the cost would be to great.
That "great cost" was paid for by one member and it drove a part of your criminal enterprise off one of the boards you call home. You see the irony? Your greed is to blame for the beating your ego is taking.
If what you and some of the dwindling # of your supporters say is true and that its the people behind the scenes that are to blame and and not you, then it seems clear to me you would be beyond pissed off at these shadow people who took advantage of you and your minor celebrity. Instead, you're throwing around insults at the one man who showed you what's really going on in the world. And your back to insulting meso. Again, had you not failed to see the writing on the wall you'd be in a much more comfortable place.

But I know you custom. I know your kind. You're a bright guy. You want us to believe that you didn't know what your online personality is worth to a ugl? There are very few left from the old days who could get by with not testing as long as you did. Your online persona drove sales of the kind that go unchecked...until the day came where you couldn't keep the truth from the light any longer.
You're still you. You can now truly be a man of the people and not worried that the truth will sink your ship. Change isn't easy, but when there's no other choice it isn't as difficult. There's plenty of money left over after testing. Trust that. It is for the good of the Community. Your anger and insults is telling. Wake the fuck up already.
We got a glimpse into the way things were not that long ago all across the Community. We truly were at the mercy of the Raw Powder Suppliers. With a little organization and leadership you, the members, can take control back from the few out to make as much money as they can from you. Its being done elsewhere. There are a lot of good ugl's out there who test consistently. Know what you're putting in your body.
We have to take the responsibility upon ourselves. Our gov't won't help. Member Suraonyx mentioned the lab in San Diego we used to send our gear samples to which told us what we were injecting. Our gov't went in with the Storm Troopers and at gunpoint shut down the one place we could count on to help us with harm reduction. They didn't care that now we had to trust some nameless, faceless old man overseas who cared only that the cash kept rolling in. The chinese could now cut to stretch powders for profit and substitute with impunity.
We see that greed can corrupt one of your own. Custom and his people have been shitting in your mouths and telling you they've been buying you dinner for a long time now. I'm not so sure his ego will let him change. What do you all think?

Dont some boards ban reps if the lab they rep for turn out to be scammers?

Bla bla bla bla
This is pretty much what I’m reading everytime I read about response from you. Nothing you say holds any weight. Your actions and the actions of your scamming brand you represent are indefensible. You sling insults but much like the drugs you pushed there is no substance.

what other boards is prat a source on?

I don’t know why everyone is still arguing and why custom is still trying to slander people here. Jswole tested praetorians gear and it failed miserably. A member pulled bloods and failed miserably. A member sent in new samples for testing and they also failed miserably. Praetorian is a shit scamming lab. @custom, if you are going to sit here and defend them, deflect, make excuses and pretend that jswole is apart of a scheme to bring you down, then you are also a shit person like the lab you worked for. Plane and simple. I’ve never seen anyone besides xsbobber fight so fucking hard after the truth is out and still not being able to accept it. Well, accept it, because it’s the truth. We gave you and your lab the benefit of the doubt to retest because there was so much controversy surrounding jswoles tests. Guess what custom? You guess buried yourselves. So what is this argument still going on for? There is no way in hell that praetorian is coming back here and there’s no way in hell you are going to convince any member that your lab did nothing wrong and that they got screwed too. They didn’t get screwed. Even if a chinamen made their gear fucked up on purpose and knowing praetorian doesn’t test. This fuck up is 100% on you and praetorian. It is on YOU to test what you’re selling or accept the risk if you don’t. You and praetorian chose not too and just trust this guy trying to make money. That’s not jswoles fault. So quit trying to pass blame, deflect and name call because praetorian is a shitty careless lab. Be a man and accept defeat. At this point, no one is ruining what reputation you have left but you. And you sure as hell aren’t ruining anyone else’s.

Last edited:
I don’t know why everyone is still arguing and why custom is still trying to slander people here. Jswole tested praetorians gear and it failed miserably. A member pulled bloods and failed miserably. A member sent in new samples for testing and they also failed miserably. Praetorian is a shit scamming lab. @custom, if you are going to sit here and defend them, deflect, make excuses and pretend that jswole is apart of a scheme to bring you down, then you are also a shit person like the lab you worked for. Plane and simple. I’ve never seen anyone besides xsbobber fight so fucking hard after the truth is out and still not being able to accept it. Well, accept it, because it’s the truth. We gave you and your lab the benefit of the doubt to retest because there was so much controversy surrounding jswoles tests. Guess what custom? You guess buried yourselves. So what is this argument still going on for? There is no way in hell that praetorian is coming back here and there’s no way in hell you are going to convince any member that your lab did nothing wrong and that they got screwed too. They didn’t get screwed. Even if a chinamen made their gear fucked up on purpose and knowing praetorian doesn’t test. This fuck up is 100% on you and praetorian. It is on YOU to test what you’re selling or accept the risk if you don’t. You and praetorian chose not too and just trust this guy trying to make money. That’s not jswoles fault. So quit trying to pass blame, deflect and name call because praetorian is a shitty careless lab. Be a man and accept defeat. At this point, no one is ruining what reputation you have left but you. And you sure as hell aren’t ruining anyone else’s.
Im still here trying to resolve the problem at hand. I could have taken the back door out and just disappeared. As I promised. Didn't you promise to step down after all that fake report shit that went on so let's not get into the integrity on honesty thing right now. Let me concentrate at the problem at hand.
Thank you

The sad part is this isn’t the first, not the second, the third time he’s been involved with a scamming lab. Yet I’m the gear whore according to him but he’ll attach his name to any fly by night lab that pops up. Smh

Im still here trying to resolve the problem at hand. I could have taken the back door out and just disappeared. As I promised. Didn't you promise to step down after all that fake report shit that went on so let's not get into the integrity on honesty thing right now. Let me concentrate at the problem at hand.
Thank you
So again if your only gear to help people why are you not helping me? I think if anyone I should be first on that long list. The fact of the matter is your so upset that this cake to light the last thing you’d want to do is help me because I exposed your lab. It’s really funny all the false accusations you make of other labs and always tried to Persuade me to run praetorian because they were so great as you claimed but in reality praetorian is probably the worst UGL in history of asf. Not one damn tested sample out of 11 now have even came back with the correct hormone. This isn’t a recent issue it stretches back at least a year I believe according to Lt. dan and his sust. So my question is if your only here to do the right thing and help members than why do you refuse to help me and keep making up off the wall lies about me?

Y’all might as well give up bashing each other you got ripped off not getting refunded their off board. I got screwed as well .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y’all might as well give up bashing each other you got ripped off not getting refunded their off board. I got screwed as well .

Agree 100% it's a drug deal gone bad drop all the middle school shit and move on. ASF is here to promote gay body building and would like to see it get back on track. Let's have fun and get back to spotting with our shrunken balls on someone's forehead.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you

I did not promise. I did say I would step down, but things have changed behind closed doors. What you are doing is completely opposite. If you are hear to only help, then do so instead of trying to argue and shit talk and deflect once again. Thank you

I took there supposed pigs blood for a week I was better off taking my preworkout. Super Saiyan too

Was excited to see that product, but I saw a review of it from one user and if I remember right, he reported back that it have him some slight stim feelings? Thought it was a bit odd, cuz that product looked stacked

Man , I know labs mess up but seems this is a big whammy it seems . Shoutout for testing the gear

Was excited to see that product, but I saw a review of it from one user and if I remember right, he reported back that it have him some slight stim feelings? Thought it was a bit odd, cuz that product looked stacked

Ya I was pissed

I've seen it. There was a brewer with the handle Apollo. He turned out to be a speed freak. This was at anabolicboard and across to theironden back in like 2015 or so. A rep was banned.
I know some were calling for concrete guy's head when Imporium skated out on an exit scam. He was well aware that one of the major selling points that imporium used to shout about was a lie. Claimed they used Russian Raws. He knew. If he didn't he's too stupid to not be banned.

I've seen it. There was a brewer with the handle Apollo. He turned out to be a speed freak. This was at anabolicboard and across to theironden back in like 2015 or so. A rep was banned.
I know some were calling for concrete guy's head when Imporium skated out on an exit scam. He was well aware that one of the major selling points that imporium used to shout about was a lie. Claimed they used Russian Raws. He knew. If he didn't he's too stupid to not be banned.
ConcreteGuy...wasn't he that jacked old man? I believe he was here repping here for Imporium too at one time IIRC. Funny dude but why lie?

What really sucks is I got my PCT from them so now I get to scramble to find replacements before I finish my cycle. Fuckin yay.

What really sucks is I got my PCT from them so now I get to scramble to find replacements before I finish my cycle. Fuckin yay.
It all really sucks. Imagine if what I tested was my cycle. Even better the arimidex that didn’t contain any ai whatsoever as my AI. Or imagine if I had thyroid issues and decided to use the T3 that didn’t contain any T3 at all.

I’ve preached this for the past 10 years. Things like pct, AIs, or anything for that matter that pharma grade is readily available no one should be running any of that from a UGL.

I’m starting to feel that way about oils too . You get what you pay for .

I’m starting to feel that way about oils too . You get what you pay for .

theirs plenty of good UGLs out their people are just ignorant when ordering. People will listen to a friendly rep tel them how good the gear is and base their decisions off of that or read a couple reviews of feels reports and be sold. This is only my second time getting burned in all my years doing this. The first time was the first lab I ever ordered from. People blew me off when I made a thread about testing product. Some of the responses I got were so ignorant I couldn’t even argue back.

You not arguing back is hard to believe. :loveu:
theirs plenty of good UGLs out their people are just ignorant when ordering. People will listen to a friendly rep tel them how good the gear is and base their decisions off of that or read a couple reviews of feels reports and be sold. This is only my second time getting burned in all my years doing this. The first time was the first lab I ever ordered from. People blew me off when I made a thread about testing product. Some of the responses I got were so ignorant I couldn’t even argue back.

AB....damn throwback there.
I haven't been over there in forever.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I remember Imporium. I thought poohbear ratted them out. As a matter of fact,I’m running their EQ at the moment. Got it when they first came to HU.

Attachments

• 84D57E32-996F-4D8F-AA5A-8C88E8E0F807.jpeg
    84D57E32-996F-4D8F-AA5A-8C88E8E0F807.jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 119
Back