• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The new "cure all" steroid blend

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ha that's a good read lol

Deca, NPP, and Eq in one blend at 40mgs-50mgs is the new "cure all" steroid. You can literally use it in any vial and it magically changes to whatever is on the label!!! This is futuristic shit here GC!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Lol

Deca, NPP, and Eq in one blend at 40mgs-50mgs is the new "cure all" steroid. You can literally use it in any vial and it magically changes to whatever is on the label!!! This is futuristic shit here GC!

Lol... Seems to be the latest craze!!

The dude that asked if his total test could be 3k with that blend- C'mon Man! Obvious he had a good batch of testosterone. No stupid questions, just stupid people that ask questions.

Apparently I have a lot of the new cure all cookies. I dunno wtf I’m gonna do. SMH

Apparently I have a lot of the new cure all cookies. I dunno wtf I’m gonna do. SMH
Me too. Gonna go ahead and throw those into the ever growing trash gear pile I have been building.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
These ppl need to let that praet shit go really it’s not fucking Amazon . If you been in it long enough it happens ya it’s shitty but ppl need to remember what they are doing and who they are dealing with .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These ppl need to let that praet shit go really it’s not fucking Amazon . If you been in it long enough it happens ya it’s shitty but ppl need to remember what they are doing and who they are dealing with .

Realy dude. Let it go that the lab robbed a bunch of people cuz we dont realize they're drug dealers. Ok. I'm doubtful of getting anything replaced or reimbursed but to just not discuss it cuz it's not amazon is stupid. Scroll past the thread if you don't like it.

I’m just having a hard time getting the color right to pass off as a tren hex blend. Suggestions? Asking for a friend....

It’s like saying my coke dealer cut my shitty coke to began with .

Thanks for perpetuating the idea that people seeking hormonal manipulation are the same as dudes jacked up on street drugs.
No wonder the laws will never change back.

This is a naive mindset. You should absolutely care what your source is selling you.

I’m just having a hard time getting the color right to pass off as a tren hex blend. Suggestions? Asking for a friend....

The sources on this board are a riot. PSL is still trying to figure out how to get the photoshop and font right on their tren hex lab tests

Wow. You really are a piece of shit

So you’d be ok with buying coke that was stepped on so many times that it’s no longer coke and chalk it up as an “oh well”? Again, you’re a very naive individual and would be easily taken advantage of.

You my friend are a moron. Yea let’s just let it go and sweep it under the rug so this pattern can continue. Smh

Get Shredded!

You know it actually wouldn’t be a terrible blend if they simply labeled it correctly and put full doses of each. Looks like raws ran out and they knew they couldn’t get more so they brewed what they had and just threw a little of each in all the vials lol. Well than I again they tren hex I received was from last year and one of the Superdrol capsules labeled as throw shit was from mid last year roughly so they knew exactly what they were doing when they did it.

I agree to fix the problem
. Not to sweep it under the rug . Just saying this shit dosent surprise me from a ugl. They shouldn’t be allowed to be a sponsor if screwing ppl . I got the start as well !!

Realy dude. Let it go that the lab robbed a bunch of people cuz we dont realize they're drug dealers. Ok. I'm doubtful of getting anything replaced or reimbursed but to just not discuss it cuz it's not amazon is stupid. Scroll past the thread if you don't like it.

as long as they pay their board fees we should let it go

Yes pee. Skip water for a day and consume 100mg of superdrol. The following day, pee into the brew and you will get the golden tranny pee color of the gods. Then taste test to verify quality. True story. Try it.
I shall call it "Tren P" or "Fire Tren P" as in burning urethra fire.

Now this has to be the biggest hit ever in the steroid world!

Back