• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hair!!!

KD916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So what’s going on here ? Ppl say you lose hair on test or what not . But shit I’m getting Hairy and hairier by the day .. I’m turning into Chewbacca over here ?

baldness runs on my mothers side. Fathers side not so much. and i still have my full head. especially not more anymore than my brother who is a natural. i think people just run steriods when they are 21 and then when they are 26 they lose hair and think steriods did it not realizing that part of the hair loss was just from natural aging. thats just my opinon i didnt notice much hairloss from steriods mothers side has lots of balding.

Yeah I just turned 34 yesterday. But still no balding which is good the only thing is my girl says that I need to go get waxed because I have so much body hair now ever since I started TRT my body hair exploded!!! I mean Iv added things such as NPp , masteron , Anavar TNE, or DHT . I hav tren but I got Second thoughts on that one and waiting b4 I even go there .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh yea i know. i never had hair on my back up until i was 26 then suddenly i have some hair growing more and more each year in my 30s on back lol.

welcome to the gorilla club bro! and im not shaving it either. fuck that. i dont even like shaving my face! good thing my girl likes a hairy man.lol

welcome to the gorilla club bro! and im not shaving it either. fuck that. i dont even like shaving my face! good thing my girl likes a hairy man.lol

well shit I’m glad to be accepted in club gorilla .

Typically androgens cause you to lose the hair on your head, but to grow it everywhere else. its a cruel trick

Typically androgens cause you to lose the hair on your head, but to grow it everywhere else. its a cruel trick

That sounds about rite !!! Well so far lucky with the head of hair ! But the Italian in me is making me look like a dam gorilla!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got on gear at about 22 on and of till 24ish then never came off. I'm 30ish and haven't stopped there is certain shit that will make my hair fall out temporarily.

Tren winny dmz and superdrol.

Other than that I still have a thick ass head of hair never had a problem. But I just recently got back hair so that's fucking nasty n all but no hairloss.

I feel like if you run a super harsh cycle to long well then you asked for it. Your body is going to react how it feels.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yep, it will happen. Didn't happen to me until around 45 years old. That's just on TRT too. I use Rogaine foam and it works pretty well. I just started losing it around the front forehead area. Always had very thick hair, never thought that would happen, but......

My hair started leaving once I got married. I still in denial I look in the mirror and see a bit of fuzz but if I get my picture taken that is when I get slapped hard!

My hair started leaving once I got married. I still in denial I look in the mirror and see a bit of fuzz but if I get my picture taken that is when I get slapped hard!

That happens to every married man. It's called non stop stress from a woman lol.

You just need to know your products. You need to research your product before you buy it, learn the ingredient list and be cautious how you use it. I suffered from hair loss for 2 years now. I tried a lot of therapies, but nothing really worked like the PRB therapy. You should definitely check it out. After I did it for 3 months, I switched all my products, even the styling tools. I bought professional shampoos and also wanted to invest in a good hair straightener. I read online what are the best ghd flat irons and decided to splurge on their best one so far. My hair is in a great condition now, and I try to maintain it this way.

my wife is using test cream and where she applied the cream inside of fore arm it is growing thick unlike the rest of her body

Test:
Hair grows on the body a lot
Hair on head thins or if you have MPB , balding speeds up.
Dhts make it worse for balding

Choices- Use nothing
Use everything and don’t care
Use products to slow the above
Lots of razors, creams, lasers !

Lol

Max

Yep. Not lost it on the head yet but I have to shave twice as much when I’m blasting.

I am very sympathetic to this very serious situation of overly stimulated follicles.

With running gear, back hair got to be an issue so I got a BakBlade and it works GREAT! Easy to use and manipulate, so even if you are a big guy, muscle bound with limited range, you can still hit your whole back no problem. They have a couple versions, from basic to more expensive, but it's worth it. Can buy it off Amazon.

https://bakblade.com/?utm_campaign=...X_OnFsycRdV6MkQC9-2WTNuoFMh-eIeQaAmvhEALw_wcB

I am very sympathetic to this very serious situation of overly stimulated follicles.

With running gear, back hair got to be an issue so I got a BakBlade and it works GREAT! Easy to use and manipulate, so even if you are a big guy, muscle bound with limited range, you can still hit your whole back no problem. They have a couple versions, from basic to more expensive, but it's worth it. Can buy it off Amazon.

https://bakblade.com/?utm_campaign=...X_OnFsycRdV6MkQC9-2WTNuoFMh-eIeQaAmvhEALw_wcB

Awesome !!
da777719aee637dc6c186d16f97dd956.jpg

Shave the Back, Save a Bodybuilder!!

Max

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Threads almost a year old... Looks like a newb revived it.

My back broke out BAD after using one. No bueno for me.

My back broke out BAD after using one. No bueno for me.

Shit bro, sucks to hear that....it's such a simple product that can help with a continuous issue. I mean, the product has worked great for me. If the blades are dull, yea, my back gets irritated.

oh yea i know. i never had hair on my back up until i was 26 then suddenly i have some hair growing more and more each year in my 30s on back lol.
Same fucking shit here! I was an already hairy guy before i went on roid but not crazy hairy. Just some italian/slavic mix hairy but didn't have any hair on my back. Then boom, i hit 25/26 and hair started growing on my smooth back. I wasn't sure if it was roids or me still finishing off puberty. Its hairy but thankfully not as bad others I've seen.

its all genetics. My both grandfathers had full head of hair. I am 56 years old and been on gear for 30 years plus. Everything you can imagine and still have full head of hair.

You just need to know your products. You need to research your product before you buy it, learn the ingredient list and be cautious how you use it. I suffered from hair loss for 2 years now. I tried a lot of therapies, but nothing really worked like the PRB therapy. You should definitely check it out. After I did it for 3 months, I switched all my products, even the styling tools. I bought professional shampoos and also wanted to invest in a good hair straightener. I read online what are the best ghd flat irons and decided to splurge on their best one so far. My hair is in a great condition now, and I try to maintain it this way.

did you try the finasteroid?? Or propecia treatment. It has to do with dht or something. I think raising your test levels also raises your dht and dht effects thinning out hair and does opposite on back and chest and arms. And my boss actually turned me into this he just started the treatment. Because his hair started thinning on low dose trt levels and started getting more hair all over his body and thick. And there are studies that by taking this it will also raise your test levels by lowering your dht. Don’t quote me exactly on this. But I went on the Hims website. And people get really insane results. Hair loss has to do with dht raising in your body. And also with dht raising it will make your prostate grow and that’s bad when we are older. When he’s 30 days in and tells me how he feels I mite start it. Taking this stuff will thin out body hair from test and make your hair thicker and grow again on your head

Back