• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood work - Feral Gear

IML Gear Cream!
Where lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOT It's an online site. They hook you up with a doctor in certain locations. I chose West Palm. You pay 250$ deposit. They. Ring tou in do all the bloods and I initial physical. Then you go from there. Had results in 2 days

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’m confused here. To my understanding it’s not even legal to prescribe more that 200mg of testosterone per week in America. Are you outside of the states

- - - Updated - - -

I’m confused here. To my understanding it’s not even legal to prescribe more that 200mg of testosterone per week in America. Are you outside of the states

My doctor prescribes 210 plus oxandrolone.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk if all states are the same, I am in the US and 400 a week is the max legally

3 days about since last pin. Idk about the numbers. I was at 560ish naturally, doc put me on 300mg a week pharma which pit me around 1100. 6 months in I asked and he bumped me up yo 400mg a week. Ive been stacking up the script vials every month and running 400-500mg of the Feral which has kept me around the same 1470ish. Point is. The same dosage on my script test as Feral produced the same numbers for me.

Thanks for posting. Initial thought was that it’s low. But since you said this is what pharma puts you at as well that makes me feel better. Thank you for posting up your numbers!!

Um.....If you are in the 1400 range off 400/500 mg of TEST......it's Under dosed. Period.
I'm sure people will say some other excuse .....But 300mg of PHARMA cvs.....Puts me at 2800/2900.
1400 isn't even close. How many Days after PIN did you Pull Blood ?
you are an idiot.

Looking low
You are also an idiot!

So many bad numbers lately how much is related to the new laws in China and/or the pandemic and these ugls are just gonna try milking us for every penny they can get until they’re exposed...

Another IDIOT!

you three idiots should be mod negged, this is how rumors are spread. I dont see anything wrong with ferals bloodwork. THE FREAKING GUY just said he has the same exact numbers that he does on pharma!!! how fucking stupid can you possibly be. BLOODWORK MEANS FUCK ALL UNLESS YOU HAVE PRIOR BLOODWORK YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL IT SINKS INTO YOUR TINY ASS BRAIN. There are loads of people that score 1500 levels on 500 mg of pharma test e. And there are loads of people that score 3-5k levels on 500 mg of test e. It doesnt mean anything. A few posters have already commented this and i have seen this so many times posted on forums and even from personal friends. if the guy normally scores 5k levels then yes i would say feral gear is bad. Why are people so stupid? bloodwork is only good to compare your numbers with previous numbers. some people score 1400 ish on 500 mg of test e its normal for them no matter who they buy from. If this guy has done bloodwork in the past and had 6k levels then yes i would say something wrong with his test e! but he doesnt and posted he has same exact numbers are his pharma.

I’m around 3500 on 1050/week. But like Wesley said, it varies person to person. You’d think a guy would be happy at 1400.

I just tested around 2300 on 250mg a week. I was shocked because I've never ran a baseline because I was on 6 years took a 4 month break now jumping into my last blast

I just tested around 2300 on 250mg a week. I was shocked because I've never ran a baseline because I was on 6 years took a 4 month break now jumping into my last blast
How long post pin did you pull bloods? What ester of Test were you running?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
you are an idiot.

You are also an idiot!

Another IDIOT!

you three idiots should be mod negged, this is how rumors are spread. I dont see anything wrong with ferals bloodwork. THE FREAKING GUY just said he has the same exact numbers that he does on pharma!!! how fucking stupid can you possibly be. BLOODWORK MEANS FUCK ALL UNLESS YOU HAVE PRIOR BLOODWORK YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL IT SINKS INTO YOUR TINY ASS BRAIN. There are loads of people that score 1500 levels on 500 mg of pharma test e. And there are loads of people that score 3-5k levels on 500 mg of test e. It doesnt mean anything. A few posters have already commented this and i have seen this so many times posted on forums and even from personal friends. if the guy normally scores 5k levels then yes i would say feral gear is bad. Why are people so stupid? bloodwork is only good to compare your numbers with previous numbers. some people score 1400 ish on 500 mg of test e its normal for them no matter who they buy from. If this guy has done bloodwork in the past and had 6k levels then yes i would say something wrong with his test e! but he doesnt and posted he has same exact numbers are his pharma.

It's a gall darn shit show! Lol

you are an idiot.

You are also an idiot!

Another IDIOT!

Did I say Feral gear is under dosed you dumb fuck?! I said he was low for 400-500mgs. I have run nothing but Feral the last 4 months and have been very pleased. So fuck off!

Damn nice big number on that protocol.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

I was surprised too. I wish I wouldn't of been introduced to gear so young I feel like I could've gotten close to where I am now with no gear. Always had decent genetics. Results are in DP forum if you wanna see. Sorry feral no disrespect meant

I agree with your point but you are a fucking faggot. Die soon please.
you are an idiot.

You are also an idiot!

Another IDIOT!

Dont worry bro- Doosh or whatever the fuck is obviously retarded- Pay no attention to that dumb faggot.
Did I say Feral gear is under dosed you dumb fuck?! I said he was low for 400-500mgs. I have run nothing but Feral the last 4 months and have been very pleased. So fuck off!

I feel like there's a lot of love in here and some misplaced aggression! Love it. This is how all the pit threads start off. I'll check back when it's 25 pages.

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry Sloppy Seconds its just that this Doosh guy is really an idiot. Jumps on people when he has no clue. He probably has trouble reading. Gave me shit in a thread asking why I defend shady sources. I told that dumb fuck to stfu and die because he doesn't know shit and all he had to do was scroll up a few posts to see I don't even come close to defending shit sources.
Not like I should give a shit what he thinks but that cockfag should read before he spouts off his stupidity.
Other than that, I guess he's ok.
I feel like there's a lot of love in here and some misplaced aggression! Love it. This is how all the pit threads start off. I'll check back when it's 25 pages.

Damn, I'm at a little over 1k test on 125mg of feral 250/ml cyp per week. Also jelly of that doctor of yours.

Back