• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tbol thoughts and advice

kyushin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys, I’m 49 and train primarily for grappling competitions, so weight is important. I’m 5’11’’ 196 at the moment. I’d like to get some strength gains but not much in the way of weight.

I’m on TRT and my favorite addition to my normal 150mg/week TRT dose is anavar. Usually at about 40mg per day. I never gain weight from it, no water retention, and usually strength gains of 10-20%. I do this about 2 x per year.

I want to try something new. So, I’ve been thinking about Tbol. I’m wondering from the guys who have used it, what kind of results should I expect by adding it to my TRT dose? significant weight gain? Strength gains? What would my daily dosages be if I’m looking for moderate strength gains?

Thanks,
Kyu

i would use it the same way u use anavar. hard to say but i beleive it will b slightly better than anavar for your purpose, mayb a lil more weight gain but it would b minimal. just look at what the Germans did in Olympic competition using Tbol.

Run it at 40-60mg ed. It’s not d bol or anadrol so weight won’t move to much if diet is kept the same. Strength should be more noticeable than Var. I prefer it over D bol but anadrol is a different monster IMO

Strength gains were impressive for me. Made me feel pretty good because or that. I did pinch a nerve in my neck turned into one of the most irritating long lasting injuries ive had. I attribute it to heavier weight with bad form.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

It's popular in fighting sports.

So I train JiuJitsu and Spar Full Speed Daily. In my Opinion the Var is better vs TBOL..... For Just Training. But if your Going to Compete, then mibolerone (Cheque) drops is the Shit. It will Make you Very Confident and Unwilling to Lose with a Strange Clarity of Mind... I have run both TBOL and Var while Grappling and this is Just my opinion..... Up the Var. up The TEST to 200mg

Great responses.

I too love Tbol. Only additional info I will add to this, is lets say you run 60mgs ED. Don't take it all at once

Rather take say 20mgs 8am, 12 noon and 4pm. Always break it up into smaller dosages more often. This will eliminate high spikes in blood pressure. This will give you a more stable blood plasma level and eliminates the "V" taper of taking a high dose oral at once. When I say the V taper, I mean look at the shape of the V, only upside down. Taking a huge dose at once, creates a level like an upside down "V". You want a straight line, or as close to a straight line as you can get, aka consistent and steady blood plasma levels and nitrogen levels.

Also taking your orals this way cuts down on other sides that may plague you like acne, oily skin, lack of appetite etc.

Take with Grapefruit juice to get more bang for your buck.

Great responses.

I too love Tbol. Only additional info I will add to this, is lets say you run 60mgs ED. Don't take it all at once

Rather take say 20mgs 8am, 12 noon and 4pm. Always break it up into smaller dosages more often. This will eliminate high spikes in blood pressure. This will give you a more stable blood plasma level and eliminates the "V" taper of taking a high dose oral at once. When I say the V taper, I mean look at the shape of the V, only upside down. Taking a huge dose at once, creates a level like an upside down "V". You want a straight line, or as close to a straight line as you can get, aka consistent and steady blood plasma levels and nitrogen levels.

Also taking your orals this way cuts down on other sides that may plague you like acne, oily skin, lack of appetite etc.

Take with Grapefruit juice to get more bang for your buck.

Wesley,

Could you fill me on what grape fruit does to help?

IML Gear Cream!
ive pretty much done all the orals @ one time or another. im 56, 5ft 10. 200lbs. i ,like u , love var. i mean whats not to like. its mild,no sides, but doesnt give me a whole lot of strength. t-bol has become my new favorite oral mainly for this reason.i dont train for any sort of comp., however, i like to stay@ the weight i am now, and i like the strength from t-bol w/o the bloat of d-bol or the sides of say s-drol. in other words, from reading your post ,i think it would be exactly what u are looking for. for me, there are no sides,just some added strength and vascularity, and no weight gain. i take 50 mgs a day and have been for 7 wks. prob. go another 3 wks and then take a break. hope this helps bro, good luck!

Wesley, along those lines ... if spacing out orals, would you recommend liver sups be taking with them or without?

Yes sir

I do NAC 2x a day (1,000mgs each)

Glutathione and Tudca are other options as well

In low dose Var when Support is taken you really see minimal increases in AST and ALT and usually they are in range, even if they are high end.

Unless of course you are abusing other things like alcohol, pain meds, etc, etc.

Yes sir

I do NAC 2x a day (1,000mgs each)

Glutathione and Tudca are other options as well

In low dose Var when Support is taken you really see minimal increases in AST and ALT and usually they are in range, even if they are high end.

Unless of course you are abusing other things like alcohol, pain meds, etc, etc.

Thanks! Do liv sups decrease absorption? Meaning, space out the sups in between AAS orals?

Ive had both for physique competitions. I much prefer var over tbol. Var gives me better strength gains but I also use tren A with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I train JiuJitsu and Spar Full Speed Daily. In my Opinion the Var is better vs TBOL..... For Just Training. But if your Going to Compete, then mibolerone (Cheque) drops is the Shit. It will Make you Very Confident and Unwilling to Lose with a Strange Clarity of Mind... I have run both TBOL and Var while Grappling and this is Just my opinion..... Up the Var. up The TEST to 200mg

I looked up Cheque Drops...holy S*** I always wondered if there was a drug to fill you with rage haha That is the description I found. I'd be afraid to use those, given I'm already pretty intense in competitions. But you've opened my eyes to something I've never heard of before.

Thank you all for your input, I think Tbol is worth a shot later this year for my next Oral run. How does it impact Lipids? I know Var will cut my HDL by 80% and raise my LDL about 20-30%.

Thanks! Do liv sups decrease absorption? Meaning, space out the sups in between AAS orals?

In theory it would be the exact opposite. A proper liver supplement would improve liver function as well as has anti-oxidant effects, and therefore improved immune function, metabolism and liver function, would Improve absorption of food, medicines or your tbol.

Mind you, a study like I will link you to below shows some OTC suppz may contain toxic ingredients. But I want to point out that these supplements that they show, are never used in a liver support product LOL. So it's pointless. For instance their chart shows that Ma Haung aka ephedra can cause liver stress. No S*** but again, who the hell is using Ephedra as liver support? No one is. Gotta love BigPharmas bought and paid for studies that attack "alternative" cures.

We know glutathione, NAC, tudca and even the ingredients in Himalays LIV52 are very very safe and not hepatoxic. Of course you want to increase water and electrolyte intake. We know that Zinc, Magnesium and Potassium deficiencies are evident in patients with Liver Disease. So it if course would be an appropriate method to supplement with these (in addition to your liver support) while on an oral cycle, to attempt to negate the negative liver strain from say Tbol.

[h=1]The Use of Selected Nutrition Supplements and Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Liver Disease[/h]
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4239999/

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
One of the sides of TBol is lower back pump/pain. Some experience it, some do not. Me, however, had a srazy back pump, so I had to dich it after week 5. After 10 days pain gone.

Back