• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Still some intermittent Covid shipping delays

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
some packs are experiencing delays due to shipping problems caused by Covid19.

Thanks
Rehh

The kung flu has zapped all shipping methods. I hate this nonsense, once the potus election is over they’ll be so happy to give you an injection and forget about “the pandemic” at least for awhile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All overseas shipping is fucked. They’ll send it but it could get stuck in customs for weeks or months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had some of mine take 6 weeks, I even had a car part take 4 weeks that was sent locally within the US.
We had a clothing item take a month within the us

- - - Updated - - -

I am experiencing the same thing even with legitimate overseas pharmacy items . . . frustrating.
This is at 6 weeks and still shows tracking as in originating country!

We had a clothing item take a month within the us

- - - Updated - - -

This is at 6 weeks and still shows tracking as in originating country!

Frustrating. It seems to be hit or miss, ive had some packe get through in 2-3 weeks recently

Very frustrating. I have a pack that was shipped on 4-19 and it still isn’t to the US. This is not an iron lion pack. It’s from somewhere else. So I’m looking at 3 months even if it hits the US this upcoming week.

Very frustrating. I have a pack that was shipped on 4-19 and it still isn’t to the US. This is not an iron lion pack. It’s from somewhere else. So I’m looking at 3 months even if it hits the US this upcoming week.

Yes it's very frustrating. Good luck, should eventually land, most all do.

Back