• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Opiate use can kill your naturally occuring Testosterone

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4168024/
8.2 Management of mixed hypogonadism due to opiates

Chronic opiate therapy can result in low testosterone levels because opiates suppress the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis in a dose dependent manner to reduce testosterone production. Patients with a history of chronic opiate use and who present with symptoms of hypogonadism should be evaluated. Other causes should be excluded and opiate induced hypogonadism may be the diagnosis if there are no other causes of hypogonadism [155,156]. The patient should be referred to a pain clinic and behavioral therapies to help wean the subject off opiates. If this effort is not successful, then the patient may be offered testosterone replacement therapy. If fertility is a concern, then medications that inhibit negative feedback of estrogen (e.g., clomiphene citrate) can be tried even though there are limited data on their effectiveness.

After 10 years clean my t was in the low 300's, and I was only strung out for about 5 years of my life. Blast and cruise is the only way I can keep my levels right.

Some have no choice, either use opiates or be in pain every day. That's a rare few that aren't abusing it of course. Your body will recover, if it doesn't you're doing something else on top of the opiates.

I wonder what Kratom does.
Good thing my levels are nice and high usually.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I wonder what Kratom does.
Good thing my levels are nice and high usually.

Oh It takes a toll on the body, make no mistake “everything costs you something” kratom is not without harm, it should be a calculated choice to ingest it, imo

Oh It takes a toll on the body, make no mistake “everything costs you something” kratom is not without harm, it should be a calculated choice to ingest it, imo
Agreed 100%

This must explain why my T was so low before juicing at 32. It was like 280 something. Off and on addict since early 20s, clean now thank God. Gear was a life changer. Probably just needed testosterone but i took it further with no regrets.

Didn’t expect to see this type of thread here! Good stuff. Also a recovering opiate addict. Broke my back, 3 surgeries, massive amounts of prescription painkillers, 10 years of addiction. Now 5 years clean. Suffered for 3 1/2 of those and just started this method 1 1/2 years ago and what a difference!!!!!!

Back