• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test results after 4 weeks on 150mg/week (75mg x 2)

Hex Mad House

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I got bloods pulled 48 hours after my most recent pin. I’m taking 75mg Test E Sunday morning and Wednesday night. Bloods pulled Tuesday morning 9am.

Test- 1190
E2- 41.6
SHBG- 50.6 nmol/ML
Free Test- 230.8 pg/ML
FreeTest %- 1.9%

I was guessing I’d be at about 850-900. Kind of surprised I was almost at 1200.
Also not thrilled with the 1.9% of Free Test but I do have about 100 tabs Proviron if I wanted to take it. Not like I’m trying to grow really, not against it though..

Does 150mg a week get most people to 1200 range? Wondering if my Test is overdosed a bit.
Would you take the proviron just to enhance the benefits?
What would you lower your dose to get to 900 range? 125mg?

So I got bloods pulled 48 hours after my most recent pin. I’m taking 75mg Test E Sunday morning and Wednesday night. Bloods pulled Tuesday morning 9am.

Test- 1190
E2- 41.6
SHBG- 50.6 nmol/ML
Free Test- 230.8 pg/ML
FreeTest %- 1.9%

Also not thrilled with the 1.9% of Free Test but I do have about 100 tabs Proviron if I wanted to take it. Not like I’m trying to grow really, not against it though..

Does 150mg a week get most people to 1200 range? Wondering if my Test is overdosed a bit.

That is abnormally high for 150mg. Cheers to you!

Max

no plug for the source?

Test- 1190
E2- 41.6
SHBG- 50.6 nmol/ML
Free Test- 230.8 pg/ML
FreeTest %- 1.9%

I ran a cycle 2 years ago using 300mg per week of Test E (same company) and my Test levels only hit 1500 at this same time (4 weeks in).
My E2 was 76 back then.
Kind of weird to see these results. No clue.
Didn’t expect it that’s for sure. Based on previous lab results, I guessed I’d be 850-900 and have an E2 between 43-49.

Throw in 150mg or so masteron a week + 50mg proviron/day and you will easily double that free test.

yeah, Pharmacom has been pretty potent in the past for me. I havent used it in a while though.
So are you saying you pinned 1/4 ml twice a week? That is a super low volume. I would love to have those numbers using such little oil.
300 mg/ml is as high as I go as far as concentration. You go higher than that it is a PIP risk.

Last edited:
Yep, that’s what I’ve been doing. Using insulin pins and Injecting subQ 25 units (1/4ml) Sunday and 25 units Wednesday.

yeah, Pharmacom has been pretty potent in the past for me. I havent used it in a while though.
So are you saying you pinned 1/4 ml twice a week? That is a super low volume. I would love to have those numbers using such little oil.
300 mg/ml is as high as I go as far as concentration. You go higher than that it is a PIP risk.

Don’t have Masteron on hand, but I did start taking the proviron today after my shot. Splitting it 25mg am and 25mg pm. I’ll get labs and see what it does after another few weeks.

Throw in 150mg or so masteron a week + 50mg proviron/day and you will easily double that free test.

IML Gear Cream!
Don’t have Masteron on hand, but I did start taking the proviron today after my shot. Splitting it 25mg am and 25mg pm. I’ll get labs and see what it does after another few weeks.

Provi!!

Max

Solid numbers. Seems that it's overdosed a bit. 200mg/wk of RX puts me between 900-1100.

Definitely higher than normal

Agreed. Definitely higher than I was expecting or I’d have taken a smaller dose. It’s almost like this is 500mg Test E mislabeled as 300mg Test E.
Kind of sucks honestly because I don’t want to be that high. So now I have to adjust and pay for labs again when I should be in the 800-900 range. Oh well, shit happens. Also when I run out and open my next pharmacom vial, is it dosed the same way or correctly? Same thing...more labs going to be needed.luckily at this strength, I’ll be using 1cc every 2.5 weeks. Going to last forever...lol

Agreed. Definitely higher than I was expecting or I’d have taken a smaller dose. It’s almost like this is 500mg Test E mislabeled as 300mg Test E.
Kind of sucks honestly because I don’t want to be that high. So now I have to adjust and pay for labs again when I should be in the 800-900 range. Oh well, shit happens. Also when I run out and open my next pharmacom vial, is it dosed the same way or correctly? Same thing...more labs going to be needed.luckily at this strength, I’ll be using 1cc every 2.5 weeks. Going to last forever...lol

I take my lab work into my doctor with me. If I ever come back a little hot I just decided to edit the PDF and change the numbers. Can you do that?

I’m running this completely on my own. My doctor just puts in the order to the lab so I can get my test done. She only does 2 a year though. If I want more labs done I have to pay at a place like labsmd. She doesn’t give a shit what my numbers are. Probably doesn’t even look at them.

I take my lab work into my doctor with me. If I ever come back a little hot I just decided to edit the PDF and change the numbers. Can you do that?

Hex,

What's wrong with being at 1100? Are you having bad sides or?

Solid numbers. Seems that it's overdosed a bit. 200mg/wk of RX puts me between 900-1100.

Exactly for me too. On Rx Pharma. Ugl can vary as some can be a lot stronger or weaker. I have had so much bloods done and it it always 900->1200. *For me only

Max

No sides yet, but I’m a little sensitive to gyno and I don’t want to use an AI. Last time I took 300mg of Test per week I was at 1488 and my e2 was upper 70’s. I’m getting a little itchiness and a little mild nipple discomfort. I did some prepping and looking at old labs to determine that 850-900 test range would put my e2 in a good place and would be maximizing my level without needing an AI. So I figured out my dose of 150mg/wk. Thinking I’d be 850-900. Coming back at 1140 throws me off and so now I’m just having to adjust on the fly. Nothing big, just not what I’d planned. If I was on a cycle or blasting, this overdosed test would be great news. But it’s really just going to cost me money doing extra labs I hadn’t planned on. Then when I start a new bottle of test...is it overdosed or normal= more labs. Was hoping to get 4 week labs and go for a while before testing again. I’ll probably be spending $ on labs every 3-4 weeks for a few months at least until I level out. No biggie, part of the cost of self administering.

Hex,

What's wrong with being at 1100? Are you having bad sides or?

Get Shredded!
You posted those numbers pinning subq? They are high for what you are stating in general, but really high for subq as well. You are metabolizing it well. No hcg? Like others stated... Adding some prov will lower your sbg, and free up free testosterone.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Hex,

Add some Masteron to your mix. It will lower the E2 nicely and stacks great with test. That's actually a common "TRT" stack. You could lower your test weekly and add the masteron and stay where you want to be or a little higher since that will help with e2.

when I started TRT I was in 1500 to 1700 on 200MG , I think that I am just pretty sensitive, I believe 150MG would probably put me at your levels

Hex,

Add some Masteron to your mix. It will lower the E2 nicely and stacks great with test. That's actually a common "TRT" stack. You could lower your test weekly and add the masteron and stay where you want to be or a little higher since that will help with e2.
How much masteron? I've noticed this being common and I thought about adding it with my rx trt when taking time off from blasting.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

when I started TRT I was in 1500 to 1700 on 200MG , I think that I am just pretty sensitive, I believe 150MG would probably put me at your levels

That is very rare! Consider yourself lucky!! No real need for high doses Mustard! A lot of people are 780-1,000 on that dose. The free test is what I look at with mine as well. Mast and or Provi definitely help improve how I utilize my overall numbers. Just a small amount can help improve the utilization of my TRT doses. And it makes you feel great

Max

Good numbers ,

Have you always done the same protocol when getting bloodwork?
SubQ , bloods 48hrs after last shot?

Mmh, seems like ok numbers to me, I would leave it like that. My last reading from 200mg Cyp, subq in 1 shot, was 1800 total test and 500 free test 3 days after pin, my estro was a little high so my Dr gave me Armidex to use 1 to 2x week.

My numbers are all based on subq doses with 48hrs since the last pin. My doc is ahead of the curve and recommended subq shots. I really like him and I like the subq shots as well.

How much masteron? I've noticed this being common and I thought about adding it with my rx trt when taking time off from blasting.

Sorry for the late reply Old Red,

Depends on different dosages of Masterson, but in TRT as little as 100mg a week would make a difference. It's much better than AI if you ask me and you benefit from another product. I am not encouraging discontinuing AI for those that need it and respond to it. I just prefer Masteron.

Sorry for the late reply Old Red,

Depends on different dosages of Masterson, but in TRT as little as 100mg a week would make a difference. It's much better than AI if you ask me and you benefit from another product. I am not encouraging discontinuing AI for those that need it and respond to it. I just prefer Masteron.
No worries CSOReaper, appreciate you getting back to it. I think I might give it a shot and see.

Back