• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bubba Wallace

E.J.D

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What happened to his thread? I'm guessing it went way off the rails and got deleted. I thought in the pit there was no censorship. Everything I read in the thread I didn't find it getting nasty just a difference of what was seen. Just curious

What bothers me about the entire thing.. only his pit crew has access to his garage bay. Bubba never seen the "noose" which is just a garage pull down. Someone in his crew said it was there. Bubba who was a amazing truck driver has totally sucked with the big boys.

Yeah... bubba Wallace is just another juicy mullet at this point.
dumb cry baby bitch trying to stay relevant while he finishes at the back of the pack every race. 😭

Really good at left turns though.

What happened to his thread? I'm guessing it went way off the rails and got deleted. I thought in the pit there was no censorship. Everything I read in the thread I didn't find it getting nasty just a difference of what was seen. Just curious

Yea what did happen to that thread? Admin can probably answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange. That’s a good question. I didn’t see any reason for it to be deleted unless something crazy happened after I last looked. What’s weird is I don’t see that it was even deleted. Usually I can still see the thread after being deleted. I don’t see anything. It was in the pit right?

Lets introduce some fucking facts to this discussion. Fact, the FBI stated it was a rope fashioned as a noose. We have no idea the intent of the person who made it. Fact, once discovered by a member of his crew, they reported it to nascar not the media, so Bubba wasn’t trying to be a media whore. Fact, nascar decided to make the discovery known to the media probably because of the times we live in currently. Fact, the noose was there since October 2019 and just dumb luck Bubba was assigned to that garage. Fact, of all sports nascar has the most racist history and this why ppl took this seriously. Fact, nascar just told it’s redneck fans dnt bring that racist flag back to any of our events and some aren’t too happy about that. Fuck em. Fact, the media reported what was given to them and didn’t make it up. We all value ur opinion, but dnt let the facts also escape you.

Lets introduce some fucking facts to this discussion. Fact, the FBI stated it was a rope fashioned as a noose. We have no idea the intent of the person who made it. Fact, once discovered by a member of his crew, they reported it to nascar not the media, so Bubba wasn’t trying to be a media whore. Fact, nascar decided to make the discovery known to the media probably because of the times we live in currently. Fact, the noose was there since October 2019 and just dumb luck Bubba was assigned to that garage. Fact, of all sports nascar has the most racist history and this why ppl took this seriously. Fact, nascar just told it’s redneck fans dnt bring that racist flag back to any of our events and some aren’t too happy about that. Fuck em. Fact, the media reported what was given to them and didn’t make it up. We all value ur opinion, but dnt let the facts also escape you.

Ok let's talk facts... The loop in the rope is not a noose by definition. To call it a noose as the FBI, ESPN in "" did in my opinion is reckless. It's a standard loop for a pull down garage door. My pops has been a mechanic his entire life. I've seen that same loop probably 50 times in different garages all thru my life. Bubba has raced at that track several times and probably has seen it many times hanging there. Never was it a issue before. Until now in the day and times we currently live in.

Fact, the rebel flag was a memorial flag for the fallen Confederate soldiers. In it's history it wasn't associated with racism until the kkk used it as one of there symbols. Sadly that's when a negative stigma got placed on something that was to honor the Dead.

Bubba hasn't had the best look for his character this year.. he raged quit and lost sponsorship during their video game races. That was a bad look for him. I think he's a hell of a truck series driver. Probably would be a better driver if he wasn't racing for Richard Petty. Who's team has always sucked.

Fact the only people with access to bubba's garage is his crew. Someone in that crew did whatever happened. Either the rope broke pulling down the door or one of them cut it and tossed it aside which lead to the circumstances now going on.

Strange. That’s a good question. I didn’t see any reason for it to be deleted unless something crazy happened after I last looked. What’s weird is I don’t see that it was even deleted. Usually I can still see the thread after being deleted. I don’t see anything. It was in the pit right?

Yea it was. The last response was by oldred, I didn’t check to see what he said but I’ve never seen a thread up and disappear like that.

IML Gear Cream!
Fact: nascar is boring as hell and used mostly to take naps on the recliner.
Fact: everybody wants to be a victim in 2020
Fact: media blows everything out of proportion
Fact: if trump wins 2020 every antifa liberal will burn down there own homes in protest
Fact: if Biden wins 2020, I will be thrown in prison for not paying reparations for something I clearly have nothing to do with
Fact: Democrats are morons
Fact: we could prolly be friends in real life but unfortunately the powers that be want us both to believe we are enemies
Fact: there are no truths, just theories that can be repeated

Fact: nascar is boring as hell and used mostly to take naps on the recliner.
Fact: everybody wants to be a victim in 2020
Fact: media blows everything out of proportion
Fact: if trump wins 2020 every antifa liberal will burn down there own homes in protest
Fact: if Biden wins 2020, I will be thrown in prison for not paying reparations for something I clearly have nothing to do with
Fact: Democrats are morons
Fact: we could prolly be friends in real life but unfortunately the powers that be want us both to believe we are enemies
Fact: there are no truths, just theories that can be repeated
Omg. So agree!

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

I've a question for you guys. So, last I heard or checked bubba wallace is mixed I think mainly Caucasian and black yet calls himself, "black." Where the fuck is the pride in his white side? And why does it seem like all mixed peoples only relate to and take pride in their black side of family? What? Do you spite your white parent simply because they're fucking white or what. I get tired of their fucking double talk and hypocrisy. Fucking retards!

That style knot has been used on garage door ropes for decades, the reason is because it is the only knot that will not eat through the rope and break easily. Also it allows easy adjustment of length and adjustment for hand size/gloves ,etc. I can assure you I have used them and tied that knot in garage doors many times. Never once did any black employees ever get up in arms. In fact it never came up. Weird.... maybe they weren't race baiters and just hard working men who happened to have black skin. See, when you make every thing about racism and color you are the racist.

I've a question for you guys. So, last I heard or checked bubba wallace is mixed I think mainly Caucasian and black yet calls himself, "black." Where the fuck is the pride in his white side? And why does it seem like all mixed peoples only relate to and take pride in their black side of family? What? Do you spite your white parent simply because they're fucking white or what. I get tired of their fucking double talk and hypocrisy. Fucking retards!

He's mixed yes. His dad is white and his mom is black. I have no answers about the other questions. I do not know why.

I’m mixed black and white and don’t choose a side. The fact is that if I’m in public people think I’m black, so he can’t go around saying he is white. We can say we are mixed but in everyone else’s eyes we are black. I’m proud of both sides of my family, but they both have their fuck ups. People in prison on both sides, mom was from a small town in Virginia so her dad was racist and hated my dad and brother until he was dying. My dad side is just full of fuckups, I contact very few of them because they are some degenerates. So am I proud of both sides yes and no, but if In public eye I’m black not white.

It’s not that we don’t have pride we are very proud. Not here to argue I just live that life so I figured I’d chime in. In all reality I’m not black enough to be black to some black people and not white enough to be called white just is what it is.

That's exactly what I was thinking something must of happened late. It was posted in the pit. Even though their were different views on the incident I don't think it got out of control. The only way to have a constructive discussion is for both sides to listen to the other side and share their views in a respectful manner.

Well blame your ancestors for stating that "if you have a drop of black you're black" maybe? Guess you also never heard of Doja Cat? She is a mixed person who literally is racist to her black side lol. Also Black is the dominant gene so technically...

Agree with others that I doubt nothing was meant by this (e.g., by definition, wouldn't a 'noose' tighten on your hand under pressure?) and suspect he saw the opportunity to use this for his future marketing given the current political environment

Get Shredded!
Yes, by design it tightens on your hand, this knot is used specifically due to not allowing you to just let go while the door is going up full blast, they are heavy and if you do not control their ascent it can damage the doors and springs mechanisms. Most doors are electric these days but they still have a manual override if needed. Such as when power goes out...

I’m mixed black and white and don’t choose a side. The fact is that if I’m in public people think I’m black, so he can’t go around saying he is white. We can say we are mixed but in everyone else’s eyes we are black. I’m proud of both sides of my family, but they both have their fuck ups. People in prison on both sides, mom was from a small town in Virginia so her dad was racist and hated my dad and brother until he was dying. My dad side is just full of fuckups, I contact very few of them because they are some degenerates. So am I proud of both sides yes and no, but if In public eye I’m black not white.

My XP as I am white but have dated several women not of my race/color. White people were way more tolerant. My father was not cool with it at first, He saw that I cared for these girls and most cared for me. My wife is Asian and my father doted on her. I was not talking to my dad when i dated the Jamaican girl, but he knew I dated an African American and just said as long as your happy, I may not understand it. It was Black people that attacked me and the black girls I dated. I had to kick the shit out 2 black guys on separate occasions because they would not allow a "sister" to date a "white devil". I also had Puerto Ricans calling me a gringo and I did not deserve that Latin goddess I had. (she was sexy as fuck but crazy I dodged a bullet with that one) Never had any issues from the Cambodian family or friends when I date her. They loved me, were pissed when things did not work out. That's life though. So my Xp is that Black people were the most hateful towards whites. I dealt with other issues, but I was good for business(gang shit) so I got a bit of a pass for a while. Until I wasn't good for business. Found out my black "friends" were mostly just using me.

The media NEVER fact checks anything that involves race baiting. They go full tilt off the rails and cause division then the facts come out later after all the damage. This has been playing out like this for years. Folks get all ginned up by the media, do a few billion in damage to the country and then a week or two later "my bad it was just a garage pull" or "my bad the guy pointed a weapon at the cops".

We are all being played and manipulated by the constant use of the race card by the media.

I havent searched but they are doing a server upgrade so probably got lost in the upgrade.

My XP as I am white but have dated several women not of my race/color. White people were way more tolerant. My father was not cool with it at first, He saw that I cared for these girls and most cared for me. My wife is Asian and my father doted on her. I was not talking to my dad when i dated the Jamaican girl, but he knew I dated an African American and just said as long as your happy, I may not understand it. It was Black people that attacked me and the black girls I dated. I had to kick the shit out 2 black guys on separate occasions because they would not allow a "sister" to date a "white devil". I also had Puerto Ricans calling me a gringo and I did not deserve that Latin goddess I had. (she was sexy as fuck but crazy I dodged a bullet with that one) Never had any issues from the Cambodian family or friends when I date her. They loved me, were pissed when things did not work out. That's life though. So my Xp is that Black people were the most hateful towards whites. I dealt with other issues, but I was good for business(gang shit) so I got a bit of a pass for a while. Until I wasn't good for business. Found out my black "friends" were mostly just using me.

I hang out with more white people because they are more tolerant. I do have good black friends also but they more like me and just like ppl for who they are not color. I hung out in a town of 30 have pics with confederate flag behind me I don’t give a shit to tell you the truth. My friends grand parents didn’t like people of color until they met me and they left me shit in their will because of the person I was. I remember bailing hay with his grandpa and him telling me how I gave him a different perspective of people of color and he told me how much he appreciated me. I kept their son/ grandkid out of trouble. Im just saying when I’m in public I’m black which I’m fine with it, but it doesn’t mean I’m not proud of my white heritage also. I judge people for who they are don’t give a fuck about race.

He’s not rejecting his white side. The fact is although he’s mixed, he’s considered black. Show me the mixed person that’s considered white. Historically, they haven’t been accepted by whites as full white and at times rejected by blacks for the same reason. Society set that fucked up standard so dnt blame Bubba for that.

That style knot has been used on garage door ropes for decades, the reason is because it is the only knot that will not eat through the rope and break easily. Also it allows easy adjustment of length and adjustment for hand size/gloves ,etc. I can assure you I have used them and tied that knot in garage doors many times. Never once did any black employees ever get up in arms. In fact it never came up. Weird.... maybe they weren't race baiters and just hard working men who happened to have black skin. See, when you make every thing about racism and color you are the racist.

If that style knot is regularly used it would have been recognized as such. It’s not like the pit crew is new and not familiar with “industry standards” in tying a knot. And I’m sure most of his crew is white. Reporting it to nascar given recent events was not unreasonable and nascar did the right thing in opening an investigation, which found no racial animus was intended. That’s a good thing, what da fuck is everyone worked up about. This is how the process is supposed to work.

If that style knot is regularly used it would have been recognized as such. It’s not like the pit crew is new and not familiar with “industry standards” in tying a knot. And I’m sure most of his crew is white. Reporting it to nascar given recent events was not unreasonable and nascar did the right thing in opening an investigation, which found no racial animus was intended. That’s a good thing, what da fuck is everyone worked up about. This is how the process is supposed to work.

have you ever heard of different areas using different dialects or words. Like some say soda, others say pop, etc.... same as what knots they are taught to use. In my area this is normal. The door companies that install the doors tie them like that. To answer your last question, I will only speak for myself. I spent years trying to raise up the black youth population after ditching gang life. I gave jobs to young black males. If i am being honest it mostly bit me in the ass. I still did it though. I found 3 good black males out a few dozens I went through. This is just my XP others may very. What made me STOP giving a shit is as follows.

Firstly, I am tired as white male being attacked for shit I never did, nor would ever do. I don't owe YOU or anybody reparations. if anything I and my family deserve reparations from blacks for all they have done against us. Secondly, I am tired of over reaction by the black population. Thirdly, at this point my trust for black males is at an all time low and here is why....

I have been robbed 3 times, all black males, the last one found out i was no longer taking that shit. So he didn't succeed we will leave it at that. My wife was robbed twice that IIRC, and was almost raped by a black male. My wife's aunt was robbed a few times but the worst one she was raped, beaten and abused and left in the trunk of her car on 40 degree night. I found her the next morning. She spent weeks in the hospital. 3 black males. My wife's best friend shot and killed by a black male. Point Blank in the head, because she froze up in a robbery attempt and did not get the money out quick enough. She was South Korean, so is my wife and her aunt. Their crime against blacks, having a couple coroner stores within a few miles of black neighborhoods, not even in them, just outside of them. Myself and other members of the family made them sell the damn places after the murder and rape(within 45 days of each other). They opened up bar in a white honky tonky area. Besides a few drunken brawls, no issues what so ever in 5 years. NO robberies, no rapes, no murders, just a few good ole scraps, nothing the two bouncers could not handle.

So imagine yourself in my shoes but change the races, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? I'll tell you how you would feel. You would feel that no matter if there are good black people it is not worth the risks of meeting them due to the bad black people. No black people were outraged at any of those instances, nor the black on black epidemic of crime that plagues many areas. So what gives? If blacks will not stand for my race and that of my wife's and decry the thug lifestyle many blacks adopt as their lifestyle, why should we care about any issues that black people may suffer from? I gave up and unless I see black people rise up as Americans and stop dividing us I just can't be bothered.

have you ever heard of different areas using different dialects or words. Like some say soda, others say pop, etc.... same as what knots they are taught to use. In my area this is normal. The door companies that install the doors tie them like that. To answer your last question, I will only speak for myself. I spent years trying to raise up the black youth population after ditching gang life. I gave jobs to young black males. If i am being honest it mostly bit me in the ass. I still did it though. I found 3 good black males out a few dozens I went through. This is just my XP others may very. What made me STOP giving a shit is as follows.

Firstly, I am tired as white male being attacked for shit I never did, nor would ever do. I don't owe YOU or anybody reparations. if anything I and my family deserve reparations from blacks for all they have done against us. Secondly, I am tired of over reaction by the black population. Thirdly, at this point my trust for black males is at an all time low and here is why....

I have been robbed 3 times, all black males, the last one found out i was no longer taking that shit. So he didn't succeed we will leave it at that. My wife was robbed twice that IIRC, and was almost raped by a black male. My wife's aunt was robbed a few times but the worst one she was raped, beaten and abused and left in the trunk of her car on 40 degree night. I found her the next morning. She spent weeks in the hospital. 3 black males. My wife's best friend shot and killed by a black male. Point Blank in the head, because she froze up in a robbery attempt and did not get the money out quick enough. She was South Korean, so is my wife and her aunt. Their crime against blacks, having a couple coroner stores within a few miles of black neighborhoods, not even in them, just outside of them. Myself and other members of the family made them sell the damn places after the murder and rape(within 45 days of each other). They opened up bar in a white honky tonky area. Besides a few drunken brawls, no issues what so ever in 5 years. NO robberies, no rapes, no murders, just a few good ole scraps, nothing the two bouncers could not handle.

So imagine yourself in my shoes but change the races, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? I'll tell you how you would feel. You would feel that no matter if there are good black people it is not worth the risks of meeting them due to the bad black people. No black people were outraged at any of those instances, nor the black on black epidemic of crime that plagues many areas. So what gives? If blacks will not stand for my race and that of my wife's and decry the thug lifestyle many blacks adopt as their lifestyle, why should we care about any issues that black people may suffer from? I gave up and unless I see black people rise up as Americans and stop dividing us I just can't be bothered.

U know what I find ironic in ur post is that I completely agree. So ur saying based on ur experience of being victimized by a certain group you’ve grown distrustful and even have some intolerance for that group. Although you’ve been open and willing to give them a chance, they’ve disappointed u and u have a negative view of that group based on ur experience with a few. THANK YOU!! That’s exactly what black folks have been saying!

U know what I find ironic in ur post is that I completely agree. So ur saying based on ur experience of being victimized by a certain group you’ve grown distrustful and even have some intolerance for that group. Although you’ve been open and willing to give them a chance, they’ve disappointed u and u have a negative view of that group based on ur experience with a few. THANK YOU!! That’s exactly what black folks have been saying!

Fair enough, whats the solution? Because from my perspective I just don't see one admittedly. I have never seen in my area black folks treated the way I have been (yes, I admit it prolly does happen in other areas) but that still wouldn't excuse the damage done to me and my family. I got no beef with individuals, I actually have a "Black son" sorta... Not mine, but I gave him a job when he was really young and he turned out to be a good man. I call him my son, but my wife and her family are so traumatized I can't really bring him around. So I go to see him. We hang out less and less(we moved away) but we talk 2 times a week at least. I love him like a son, truly, but our relationship is more like Big brother/Little brother.

You got my attention, there is your chance to convince me there is a solution that will work. What is it that will turn the tide for everybody? What do you as a black male want?

Back