• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Side Effects: Masteron vs. Other DHTs

Naathaan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why does it seem like masteron has so many more sides (acne, hair loss) compared to other DHT derivatives (winny, anavar, etc). Or am I wrong?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Winny does it pretty good for me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never got acne from masteron but I was shaving my head before I ran my first cycle so its hard to say on hair loss.

Winstrol makes me a bit lethargic and kills my appetite after a while but it makes me strong af. All in all id say winstrol has worse sides than masteron for me but also is more effective.

I am running mast 400mg and provi at 50mg. My only side that I notice is my enlarged prostate at my age. I talked to my urologist about it and he said just be careful and not to worry about it unless I cant pee at all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I got terrible cystic acne all over back and shoulders with masteron

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

I had some but it passed. Wasn't that bad though. My problem is back pumps getting out of bed and insomnia. I popped a knee once on winnie. I don't use it much.
I got terrible cystic acne all over back and shoulders with masteron

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

I get worse pee problems and stiff joints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that shit made my freakin hair-line move back about an inch.never had any prob.w/winny or var. no more mast. for me. like to keep what little hair i got left! but a lot of people love it man. not sure why? didnt do a whole lot for me.reminds me of Eq. not much effect for me,but there again some guys swear by it. to each his own i guess. good luck bro!

Back