• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

This needs it own thread.. Biden is a total pedophile

Thanks. This did need its own thread. I'm still dumbfounded the democrats couldn't come up with someone better.

Dudes a legit retard. Dems like to ignore that stuff, yet wanted Trumpster fired for a "grab a pussy" comment, selective retardism...
Joe has dementia.

[video=youtube;_H5NJZMDumY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=177&v=_H5NJZMDumY&feature=emb_ logo[/video]

I’ve been saying this for months but Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

Dudes a legit retard. Dems like to ignore that stuff, yet wanted Trumpster fired for a "grab a pussy" comment, selective retardism...
Joe has dementia.

Trump said "they let you grab'em" "let" indicates acceptance, being consensual, because if they don't let you it is not acceptable nor is it consensual.....something dems fail to understand, but then again their guy is a "REAL PEDO" as can be seen in the video. Total hypocrites.... leftism is truly a disease of the mind.

Trump said "they let you grab'em" "let" indicates acceptance, being consensual, because if they don't let you it is not acceptable nor is it consensual.....something dems fail to understand, but then again their guy is a "REAL PEDO" as can be seen in the video. Total hypocrites.... leftism is truly a disease of the mindless.

Fixed :)

Joe Biden needs a knee to the back of the neck for sure. I volunteer to do it, while his wife tosses my salad. Preferably after taco Tuesday.

Anyone who votes for Biden deserves the world they will surely inherit upon his election. A world that consists of the ‘alt right’ doing what antifa is doing right now. Only better and more efficiently. Which is par for the course.

biden voters are the real viruses

Did you guys see why Today Barr and Trump fired that Prosecutor from NYC? The one Nadler and the Dems now want to open a House investigation on LOL

Turns out they have evidence that the Ukraine had sent the Prosecutor all the information about Biden and his illegal contacts with Burisma, embezzlement, etc...and that Prosecutor just sat on it and hid it. He had it since 2018 and did nothing with it, making him complicit in Conspiracy.

Will be very interesting what is to come of that now. The House is so dumb, they have zero clue that they are now pursuing something that only is going to reveal more evidence of wrongdoing.

IML Gear Cream!
Joe Biden needs a knee to the back of the neck for sure. I volunteer to do it, while his wife tosses my salad. Preferably after taco Tuesday.

Anyone who votes for Biden deserves the world they will surely inherit upon his election. A world that consists of the ‘alt right’ doing what antifa is doing right now. Only better and more efficiently. Which is par for the course.

biden voters are the real viruses

It is not really about voting for Biden, it is about hating Trump and they will vote for anyone else.

It is not really about voting for Biden, it is about hating Trump and they will vote for anyone else.

whatever the reasoning.... they’ll reap what they sow. And when the radical righties starts sucker punching people and trashing there ‘hero’s...I can’t wait

Did you guys see why Today Barr and Trump fired that Prosecutor from NYC? The one Nadler and the Dems now want to open a House investigation on LOL

Turns out they have evidence that the Ukraine had sent the Prosecutor all the information about Biden and his illegal contacts with Burisma, embezzlement, etc...and that Prosecutor just sat on it and hid it. He had it since 2018 and did nothing with it, making him complicit in Conspiracy.

Will be very interesting what is to come of that now. The House is so dumb, they have zero clue that they are now pursuing something that only is going to reveal more evidence of wrongdoing.

It used to be smoke and mirrors. Now it just seems like bat shit crazy randomness.

It used to be smoke and mirrors. Now it just seems like bat shit crazy randomness.

It is war, no doubt even video games and movies and other hobbies are infected with it. The game called The last of us Part 2 is an SJW lefty love fest, and they basically killed off the main character from the first game, a white male, and demonized him so they could turn a transgender(which wouldn't exist in an apocalyptic setting like the game is).....into a fucking hero....people hate the game ... Metacrtic just deleted many negative reviews today. Some will say it's just a video game, but video games like all entertainment drives culture. When people can not give their opinions due to censorship you know the war is right around the corner. I would day buckle up buttercups cause its about to get frosty!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It is war, no doubt even video games and movies and other hobbies are infected with it. The game called The last of us Part 2 is an SJW lefty love fest, and they basically killed off the main character from the first game, a white male, and demonized him so they could turn a transgender(which wouldn't exist in an apocalyptic setting like the game is).....into a fucking hero....people hate the game ... Metacrtic just deleted many negative reviews today. Some will say it's just a video game, but video games like all entertainment drives culture. When people can not give their opinions due to censorship you know the war is right around the corner. I would day buckle up buttercups cause its about to get frosty!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Damn I had no idea. I've never played the game before.. never will either.. the only games I currently play are C.O.D. , path of exile, civilization 6 which just came to Xbox. Civ 6 learning curve is brutal lol

Back