• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Craziness in my life

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Compound,

Let me first say that's a terrible, terrible situation and I definitely sympathize with you.

When I hear people are in a situation like you were in, ex-husband living with ex-wife, etc. That's a recipe for disaster.

I also had an immediate, oh no, reaction when you said "we went out to drink and then came back to smoke". Not bashing you, I just can't understand how people think a situation like that can end well.

Just my way of thinking and I am sure yours might be different. I grew up in a very jekyll and Hyde home. I never knew what kind of parent was coming home that day. So I became an expert on people's demeanor, actions, etc.

In short, be really careful of the situations you put yourself in. Drinking, drugs, bars, etc. are just a recipe for disaster.

You seem like a good guy and deserve a break. If possible, here comes my fatherly advice lol, stay away from the bad elements man. Be safe.

Oh, I 100% agree.
I wouldn't have moved in there if that was the living situation I was presented with. It was supposed to be the mother, myself, and one other possible roommate in the future. The mother was nice, and I felt I could trust her judgement on who the other roommate would be. Obviously, that changed and there was nothing I could do other than remove myself from the situation.
I understand where you're coming from. As things escalated, I had already started making plans to move.
Thanks for the fatherly advice and I'm really, really sorry that you had the kind of childhood. No kid deserves that.
I don't see you around as much. Are you going to be around more now @CSOReaper ? It's been too long.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Thank you to all that came and showed some brotherly love here. Glad my Arimidex is legit or I would've possibly shed a tear lol
Love you guys though for real...

Hey man, sometimes it's ok to cry but I'm glad you stayed emotionally strong through that. That was a dangerous scene that you barely walked out of at the right time. I know I'm fairly new and still getting to know you guys here, but I am glad you made it out alive.

Damn. Wasnt expecting that ending

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Compound is the best dude around. Facts. Someone upstairs watching him for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I just checked.
My name is no where so I'm good, right?
It is findable with certain info. Fuck.

I wouldnt sweat it unless your cuttin keys over there or something

Anyway id worry more about you. Thats alot to take in man. Holy fuck & as u said i feel for the kids. This shit happens more than we know with disgruntled parents or significant others. I could never do it & not sure wtf is going through someone's mind when they do. I mean fuck all this over loud music & gettin jackd by ur son? Crazy shit..Dude had a silencer so maybe he was plannin something like this shit from the get go.

Either way Goodluck bro.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Why does it seem like the most fucked up shit happens in Florida

Why does it seem like the most fucked up shit happens in Florida

EXACTLY...
Thought about this earlier today bro...

Hey man, sometimes it's ok to cry but I'm glad you stayed emotionally strong through that. That was a dangerous scene that you barely walked out of at the right time. I know I'm fairly new and still getting to know you guys here, but I am glad you made it out alive.
Argon thanks bro and sorry for what I said before. I've taken free gear plenty of times so it was hypocritical and shitty for me to say. I also apologize for being immature.

Compound is the best dude around. Facts. Someone upstairs watching him for sure.

This is my brother so nothing he says counts...

Get Shredded!
This is my brother so nothing he says counts...

giphy.gif

Only in Flori-DUH...

Fuck bro that's absolutely 100% insane. Sorry you went through that and had to see and experience all of that. What kind of man can shoot his own son and wife over an argument? Complete piece of shit.

Glad you made it out safe. Was it a .22 by chance? That or a sub sonic .45cal are the only suppressed weapons I've shot that actually are quiet.

Oh, I 100% agree.
I wouldn't have moved in there if that was the living situation I was presented with. It was supposed to be the mother, myself, and one other possible roommate in the future. The mother was nice, and I felt I could trust her judgement on who the other roommate would be. Obviously, that changed and there was nothing I could do other than remove myself from the situation.
I understand where you're coming from. As things escalated, I had already started making plans to move.
Thanks for the fatherly advice and I'm really, really sorry that you had the kind of childhood. No kid deserves that.
I don't see you around as much. Are you going to be around more now @CSOReaper ? It's been too long.

Hey brother,

Yea I should be on more now. Still going through some bs right now. Hopefully that will all work out soon, this year, kind of deal. Hope to see more of the gang too! Be safe bud.

Hey brother,

Yea I should be on more now. Still going through some bs right now. Hopefully that will all work out soon, this year, kind of deal. Hope to see more of the gang too! Be safe bud.
Glad to hear it my friend!!!

damn bro that is horrible, this will probably haunt you later so dont be afraid to talk to a professional about it

damn bro that is horrible, this will probably haunt you later so dont be afraid to talk to a professional about it

nah bro. People die all the time. Therapy is for pussies and democrats. Real men lift weights and drink beer

Yeah I'm just doing some lifting therapy.
I'm actually good, all things considered!

nah bro. People die all the time. Therapy is for pussies and democrats. Real men lift weights and drink beer
the shit doesnt bother you when your young, that shit rolls around in your head for years, then one day you really start to think about shit. Friends and family really arent trained to debrief that kinda shit

IML Gear Cream!

I used to think like this, but after all the violence I have lived, both received and dished out, all the drugs I abused, the hate I had in my heart..... well it finally broke me one day. It was either check out or get help. I got help. Turns out talking about shit you don't want to takes alot of strength and courage. I say this as a man that once gutted a man and watched him presumably die (he robbed me) been in over 20 plus street fights, some gang rumbles, 300 plus stitches, 17 broken bones, plastic surgery to repair my face, died and was brought back once(suspected cant prove it medically speaking), had a 9mm point blank on my head and begged the man to pull the trigger, then proceeded to beat the shit out of heavy duty metal trash can until it was a pancake and told the prick holding the gun he was next if he didn't kill me. I actually have very little fear in life or death situations if anything I thrive in them....but I can admit I have horrible night terrors that leave shaken and scared like I am 5 years old again...but the hardest thing i ever did was take a look in the mirror and talk to a professional.

I get it though...I understand your sentiment...

I used to think like this, but after all the violence I have lived, both received and dished out, all the drugs I abused, the hate I had in my heart..... well it finally broke me one day. It was either check out or get help. I got help. Turns out talking about shit you don't want to takes alot of strength and courage. I say this as a man that once gutted a man and watched him presumably die (he robbed me) been in over 20 plus street fights, some gang rumbles, 300 plus stitches, 17 broken bones, plastic surgery to repair my face, died and was brought back once(suspected cant prove it medically speaking), had a 9mm point blank on my head and begged the man to pull the trigger, then proceeded to beat the shit out of heavy duty metal trash can until it was a pancake and told the prick holding the gun he was next if he didn't kill me. I actually have very little fear in life or death situations if anything I thrive in them....but I can admit I have horrible night terrors that leave shaken and scared like I am 5 years old again...but the hardest thing i ever did was take a look in the mirror and talk to a professional.

I get it though...I understand your sentiment...
god damn dude, with a name like cowboy I figured you were a farmer not a vato loco, how did you end up with a korean wife?

not everyone handles shit the same, I tried to talk to my wife once and realized I dont want her to know whats in my head, and honestly the counselors at the VA really dont get it either, but talking to other vets helps and I dont even have to say a word to them its like we see it on our faces and just talk about shit like normal dudes

not everyone handles shit the same, I tried to talk to my wife once and realized I dont want her to know whats in my head, and honestly the counselors at the VA really dont get it either, but talking to other vets helps and I dont even have to say a word to them its like we see it on our faces and just talk about shit like normal dudes
yeah bro. Over a few beers with a friend. I ain’t paying 100 dollars an hour so some weirdo with more problems than me can tell me to man up. But I’ll buy an 18 pack and call you up and tell you to come over and help me pour concrete... and we’ll hash it out. Literally just did that exact same thing with a buddy of mine that used to run the rodeo circuit. His dad did two Nam tours. He’s got demons lol ... my relationship with my ole man wasn’t a walk in the park. We layed this pad down for my home gym.... and drink a few beers. And got shit off our chest. He survives non Hodgkin’s lymphoma... 8 years clear.

that’s how men get therapy in.

god damn dude, with a name like cowboy I figured you were a farmer not a vato loco, how did you end up with a korean wife?

Many have asked me to write a book about my life. I am only 43 this August but I grew up in a strange crazy way. I was already running the streets by 14. I was shot out of a cannon. Tons of energy and drive during the first 25 ish years of my life. I was out everyday living life unlike what happens today where everybody stays at home. There are tons of interesting things out there if you just go look....

Anyways, I have Jungle fever basically. I befriended a Korean kid my freshman year(he could barely speak English that first year lol) turns out he was sent here to get away from Korean gangs... So, we got into a gang together, We set a press box on fire and burnt it down for a rival football team our sophomore year when i was 15(I was the youngest as my birthday just made the cutoff). He played on our team and I wrestled for our school. We had a major rivalry with this other high school. After the fire they were gonna deport him, so 3 of us took all the blame so he didn't get deported. That is when I ran away from home from 15.... Anyways years later I ran into him at the Garage I was working at when I was 22(still loosely involved with gang life). We went out to have lunch and he showed me a picture of his cousin. We met and there you go... He is a millionaire investor now, the rest of his family that is here are wealthy as well. Drs, Nurses, married into money, etc. We barely talk these days because I wasn't ready to grow up but my wife wouldn't leave me. Best woman ever, I turned my life around so she could be free of violence, drugs, and mayhem. We tried to reconnect but it was awkward, two very different people from what we were.

Back