• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wife is Coming to the Dark Side

IML Gear Cream!
Excellent posts, and thanks much for the anecdotes and advice. Getting my girl labs done this Saturday via PrivateMDlabs - Hormone panel for females. I get this done myself twice a year. She just told me she is OK with trying it. We're 58. Met 4 years ago and we used to have tons of sex. But this has waned last year or so. So hoping low level T will boost her libido and help her get back in the gym.

Excellent posts, and thanks much for the anecdotes and advice. Getting my girl labs done this Saturday via PrivateMDlabs - Hormone panel for females. I get this done myself twice a year. She just told me she is OK with trying it. We're 58. Met 4 years ago and we used to have tons of sex. But this has waned last year or so. So hoping low level T will boost her libido and help her get back in the gym.

The best libido booster is something new. Hopefully this helps though. :winkfinger:

Back