• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just for shits let’s poll the election if it were happening today

Who are you voting for?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 43 89.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonNRG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just for fun

Last edited:
Oh cmon now you know what the outcome on this forum will be.

trump 2020 for me.

if you ask cnn it’s Biden by a country mile. Jokes on them, me thinks.

Oh cmon now you know what the outcome on this forum will be.

trump 2020 for me.

if you ask cnn it’s Biden by a country mile. Jokes on them, me thinks.

I honestly think it will be the biggest landslide victory in any presidential race ever recorded.

I honestly think it will be the biggest landslide victory in any presidential race ever recorded.
If it were an honest vote, absolutely. My problem is they will do whatever it takes to win, which includes cheating. They aren’t just going to sit back and watch trump take it. They want mail in votes only... what better way to cheat the system than that?

Im most excited for the trump/Biden head to head debates. Poor Biden is going to look silly, that guy can’t even form genuine intelligent speech let alone debate trump, and the left knows it.

may the best man win(without cheating)

Last edited:
Not sure ASF is an unbiased sampling of the population, but it will at least give us someone to pick on for awhile.

We are free thinkers with common sense. ;)

If it were an honest vote, absolutely. My problem is they will do whatever it takes to win, which includes cheating. They aren’t just going to sit back and watch trump take it. They want mail in votes only... what better way to cheat the system than that?

Im most excited for the trump/Biden head to head debates. Poor Biden is going to look silly, that guy can’t even form genuine intelligent speech let alone debate trump, and the left knows it.

may the best man win(without cheating)

He will call Trump a dog faced pony soldier, drop down and do 3 push ups, get up , and ask where am I?

They want mail in votes only... what better way to cheat the system than that?

This is what makes me nervous. I wouldn't be surprised if they also tried to do an online vote at the last minute. They will blame corona and/or rioting to make it happen. Just watch. It could be the biggest ripoff in history.

The Rock? Wait he isnt running......

From a outsider perspective.....would Biden actually live long enough to see his term through?

Trump wins...

Trump💪

I'm a bleeding heart liberal so Biden, and you guys are free to pick on me all you want.

Trump 2020. Biden is a joke. Crazy that Democrats cant come up with a better candidate.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I'm a bleeding heart liberal so Biden, and you guys are free to pick on me all you want.
Not here to judge but curious what you think of Bidens beautiful wording in his speeches? The losing of his mind would not sway your vote at the polls?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

biden wants less harsh sentencing for non violent crime like steriod possession or selling you talk shit about the media when they slam steriod guys but then vote for the guy that makes it happen and makes us steriod guys into criminals.#fuck trump hope biden wins. so steriods are one step closer to becoming decriminalized. and less penalty's if they find steriods in my car or luggage. biden getting my vote

biden wants less harsh sentencing for non violent crime like steriod possession or selling you talk shit about the media when they slam steriod guys but then vote for the guy that makes it happen and makes us steriod guys into criminals.#fuck trump hope biden wins. so steriods are one step closer to becoming decriminalized. and less penalty's if they find steriods in my car or luggage. biden getting my vote

Biden is a life long politician including 8 years as VP, please tell me what he did?

Didnt Biden author the 1994 crime bill that convicted thousands of small time drug users?

I'm pretty sure Biden was the bill leader in getting steroids classified as harshly as they are. His bitch boy of a son complained he couldn't make it as pro baseball player and said it's because they all use steroids and he didn't.. fact is he just sucked and didn't have the skills to play pro. So he went to daddy crying then daddy made them illegal. so if you believe he will be easier on steroids I think your wrong.

Attachments

• 36DD58C7-A6CF-46B9-9D38-623D5A394CB9.jpeg
    36DD58C7-A6CF-46B9-9D38-623D5A394CB9.jpeg
    265.3 KB · Views: 54

Your man won’t make it I’m afraid also why would you vote for a pedo?

Attachments

• 1C795B55-4CEF-4EF1-B91D-C4100D682FD8.jpeg
    1C795B55-4CEF-4EF1-B91D-C4100D682FD8.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 51
I don't vote but if I did I would vote Trump. He's going to rip Biden to shreds during debates. Biden can't put a sentence together without reading off a screen.

Biden isn't really the democratic presidential candidate anyway. Whoever the VP is will be president if he wins. Biden will be ruled medically incompetent and the VP will take over. Imo

Fuck I don't want either of them.

So you don't think Trump is doing a great job as POTUS, based on real facts, data and numbers.... what is he doing wrong?

Back