• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just for shits let’s poll the election if it were happening today

Who are you voting for?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 43 89.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IML Gear Cream!
Trump!!

It's great to get these kinds of insight into our parent's lives. Beautiful story too! I'm the last person to judge and I think it is generational too. Dynamics have changed, even in the country. None of my siblings or cousins went off to college (except me during and after prison), but all our kids did and that is where they seem to meet their partners. Our parents grew up in a high school that had under 100 kids in grades 8-12, and it's not uncommon, nor was it illegal at the time, to have a greater age difference. I'm also not one to judge because my wife is 12 years younger than me, though I met her when she was 32.

Anyway, thank you for sharing the story and it did add perspective. Also shows how lucky we all are if we are blessed enough to have family like this.
Here is why my heart always belongs in the high desert of Central Oregon.

Beautiful horse. The farm next to ours was much more massive. Rotated corn/tobacco/ and soy iirc. He also had several horses we used to feed them apples and carrots. I have always loved horses but it has been years since i rode one. Mostly just Iron Horses now heh... thanks for being open minded. It has just been a soft spot for me, I have had people claim my father was a pedo before and I hope you all understand how I might take that. He was a lot things but not a pedo. If only he would have stayed off the hooch when I was young, I would;t have run away and got caught up in drugs/gangs. He was the one that helped me back after conquering his own demons. I stopped up his grave the other day and had a"talk".... I am glad you got through your "dark days to find happiness too" Cheers!

Trump 2020 and remove the two term restriction. If he wants to do it for the next 12, let him. He has single handedly done more positive for this country than any other president in the last 30 years.

Oh, you think I’m a Dem because I don’t believe Trumps bs. The thing most people forget is you can look at all things evidence and facts based. I don’t like either side. I’m just curious though what is it you think Trump has accomplished that no one else laid the ground work for and that he wasn’t just riding the wave produced by someone else?
The man refuses to read any documents because he doesn’t like to read and gets all his information from Fox. He’s an agitator and literally just goes off of instinct.
Hahahaha^^^^^^^^^^ this is surely some bull crap making more popcorn keep typing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hahahaha^^^^^^^^^^ this is surely some bull crap making more popcorn keep typing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What exactly is bull crap? There’s is proof of everything I said. Would you like proof?

What exactly is bull crap? There’s is proof of everything I said. Would you like proof?

Proof, like all the other fails where they have tried. (Demtards). No one "has to like" Trump, they have to like how the country was doing,and it was GREAT (pre-COVID).
Amazing actually.
Demtards do what they can to take him down, ruin the good that was happening. They add no value (the muzzie chick, AOC, Perv Joe, Crazy Bernie, etc) all Commies who are happy COVID ruined things.
Im in my 50's and have never in my life seen so many retards, cry babies, anti-Americans (abolish ICE, fukk the Military, Trannies are heroes, attacking 'old people and kids' only in MAGA hats (never seen them go after someone tough) and all their other "Woke" beliefs).

OInsane fukkers

If an old-school Dem is still a Dem nowadays, they are just retarded, have TDS and are blinded by rage. (like a spoiled kuntt).

Truth

Attachments

• B583AC17-DDCB-4257-8D77-003C1BAF9E9D.jpeg
    B583AC17-DDCB-4257-8D77-003C1BAF9E9D.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 34
The Neo-Marxist leftist Democrats represent a clear and present danger to the constitutional republic of the United States of America!

I'm definitely never voting for another democrat for the rest of my life
Well you’re a huge part of the problem. People vote for a party instead of actually being informed and voting on the qualifications and stance of the candidate. It’s very stupid to view it this way. You’re a sheep or a useful idiot like the majority of voters on both sides

truth.
Trump also said he liked that Epstein had a taste in the younger ones just like him. It’s crazy how defend Trump like he’s their God

Who TF said anything about Trump? You are both in straight denial at this point.

Well you’re a huge part of the problem. People vote for a party instead of actually being informed and voting on the qualifications and stance of the candidate. It’s very stupid to view it this way. You’re a sheep or a useful idiot like the majority of voters on both sides

It’s well known where each party stands on the issues. Regardless of the candidates, they likely won’t stray too far from the ideals of the party they represent. If you want to talk about “the problem” the biggest one I see is people knowing how anti American the left is and still voting democrat, there is no excuse for that kind of ignorance.

IML Gear Cream!
People are not going to vote for Biden because they think he is a good candidate, only because they hate Trump.

apparently 4 people here are. lol

The deep rooted hatred for trump that causes any person to vote for Biden confirms and proves TDS is more of a pandemic than Covid 19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys talk about how incompetent biden is but did you see the video trump posted yesterday with a supporter yelling white power? You guys act like trump is the 2nd coming of christ and you all believe everything he says! During the racial tension he didnt address the nation to try and bring people together. Talk about rigging the election did you forget about the russians 4 yrs ago? And dont give me that investigation didnt produce anything i call BS on that. You guys have drank the kool aid just like jim jones did his people. Kool aid drinkers (trump supports) want to bash people bc they dont think like them and want to try and push their views on everyone else. During a national pandemic he still has his rally when the smartest virus doctor in the US told him they shouldnt. Trump has totally made a mockery of the most powerful and prestigious positon in the US. If the blacks get out and vote you kool aid drinkers better watch out bc we will have a new president!

You guys talk about how incompetent biden is but did you see the video trump posted yesterday with a supporter yelling white power? You guys act like trump is the 2nd coming of christ and you all believe everything he says! During the racial tension he didnt address the nation to try and bring people together. Talk about rigging the election did you forget about the russians 4 yrs ago? And dont give me that investigation didnt produce anything i call BS on that. You guys have drank the kool aid just like jim jones did his people. Kool aid drinkers (trump supports) want to bash people bc they dont think like them and want to try and push their views on everyone else. During a national pandemic he still has his rally when the smartest virus doctor in the US told him they shouldnt. Trump has totally made a mockery of the most powerful and prestigious positon in the US. If the blacks get out and vote you kool aid drinkers better watch out bc we will have a new president!

Damn bro, you just gonna come out and call black people idiots like that???

I hope the media keeps telling everyone how Biden is winning and in the lead.

Worked out really well for Hillary...

Damn bro, you just gonna come out and call black people idiots like that???

Bc i said if they get out and vote biden will win? Or you just busting balls bc you are a kool aid drinker?

:) :)

Attachments

• A0692161-420F-4717-BD97-71B1BAD15470.jpeg
    A0692161-420F-4717-BD97-71B1BAD15470.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 26
Bro...

Trump held a rally while Biden was in his basement raping children and Biden voters were in the streets burning cities down.

u have drunken too much coronavirus juice...

do you believe in 4 dimensional space time and naked line singularity?

keep voting for Democrats ... you A special kind of people I tell ya

Back