• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BigBaldBeardGuy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m sorry. I didn’t do an intro before posting to ASF. I’ve been lurking here for 3 years and just recently registered. You have some good members and a lot of good content here. I’ve learned a lot reading in silence. I’m no longer new to this lifestyle but it’s always a learning process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF 3BG! Nice simple intro and you've already made yourself known loud and clear :)

I’m not always gonna be a dick about stuff. I just feel strongly about that particular topic.

I don’t think you were being a dick about it. You call them how you see them. Nothing wrong with that. We all have our opinions.

let me know if your PM’s aren’t working and I will see what I can find out.

Welcome to the board :) Great to see fello mesos bros joining

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

I’m not always gonna be a dick about stuff. I just feel strongly about that particular topic.

No I don't think you are a dick but there's people who think you come off as one but you do speak truth to power.

Newbie...Ha!
I don't care...
I'm just like let's put whatever in our body and roll the dice baby!!!
Glad you're over here in all honesty brotha.
Btw, I think you're a dick 100% of the time.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back