• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

inject sdrol ?? GearGoddess???

chadmack282

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
how many of u ladies or how many of u guys wifes have used inject sdrol ?

You better start with a really low dose- Just 15 mg a day for 5 days and I start feeling shitty- Others pretty similar
I don't know much about effects on women but I wouldn't think oral sdrol is one you would want to mess with
I’ve not tried the injectable version, but about to try the oral.

You better start with a really low dose- Just 15 mg a day for 5 days and I start feeling shitty- Others pretty similar
I don't know much about effects on women but I wouldn't think oral sdrol is one you would want to mess with
Right, you know my group of girls... V and legs are experienced with it.

how many of u ladies or how many of u guys wifes have used inject sdrol ?
I don't bother with injectable orals. Women take such small doses that it barely gets noticable on any bloodwork.

Given I run sdrol at 2.5mg a day for 4 weeks typically. I'd say injecting no more than 1mg per day and that's probably max. If she can do less, start with less.

Next time you run it, I'd drop down to 10mg. Most guys over do with sdrol because the dose seems so low but most forget how potent it is. Feeling shitty is the most common side of too high of a dose. Drop the dose and you'll feel better.

I don't bother with injectable orals. Women take such small doses that it barely gets noticable on any bloodwork.

Given I run sdrol at 2.5mg a day for 4 weeks typically. I'd say injecting no more than 1mg per day and that's probably max. If she can do less, start with less.

I didn't even know anybody made it in such low doses.

Back