SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,945 Posts
    Rep Points

WeSLeY vS Quarantine - 90 day transformation Log

ASF

Gonna do a 90 day transformation. I need this to get back to my normal physique and self. Something about logging products and holding myself accountable by having a Log, it just works for me. Those of you who wish to follow, I hope I can provide some motivation to you as well.

I am back my first week in the gym and I am down 12lbs. I guess it could be worse. I sold my home gym in Jan and I only had 100lbs in weight for the last 1.5 months of quarantine. Before that I was doing bodyweight only exercises. I also began doing cardio ED with my girls at the track, sometimes up to 1 mile a day.

I also was not eating well, bc tbh, I was not hungry bc I wasn't lifting heavy. I was on HRT but even with that I missed many of my shots. I do have a legal script for 100mgs E4d, I also have a Testosterone Cream script, HCG and I am trying to get an HGH script.

I will be updating some of my workouts, some videos, some food photos, and some gym photos. Of course I will have some suppz I am using and some advertising for products I sell and use. Why not.

If interested please join me on this mission. I will update you on intended "Suppz" but I do want to be clear that I am doing this all legally and not breaking any laws in this transformation as I know multiple eyes will be on me in this thread.

Today was my first full week back in the gym.

I hit heavy Shoulders, Traps and Back.

Seated Military dumbells - stuck with 100's per hand for reps
    Rows - 100lbs per hand for reps
    Traps,- Wesley Inman Traps (45 per hand, reps of 20 and pauses)

My gym is cool, you wear a mask to scan in, and then once you are at a station, no masks. I set myself up in one area and supersetted all 3 exercises.

I will post several times per week and feel free to ask any questions.

In case you wonder what Wesley Inman shrugs are, here is an older video showing the routine

Also if you want to see how I put my straps on , my own method and how I do rows, heres a few videos to show you

As for weight on rows, I generally go up as heavy as 250+ per hand. Some momentum but not too much. Here is some old footage, I believe from a Motorola razor, it looks like I filmed this in 1967. Apologies, but hey, it is what it is. Be back in the am to update the thread.

2morrow is deadlifts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

Perhaps a new PrisInman press video, that was beast!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,627 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    ASF

Gonna do a 90 day transformation. I need this to get back to my normal physique and self. Something about logging products and holding myself accountable by having a Log, it just works for me. Those of you who wish to follow, I hope I can provide some motivation to you as well.

I am back my first week in the gym and I am down 12lbs. I guess it could be worse. I sold my home gym in Jan and I only had 100lbs in weight for the last 1.5 months of quarantine. Before that I was doing bodyweight only exercises. I also began doing cardio ED with my girls at the track, sometimes up to 1 mile a day.

I also was not eating well, bc tbh, I was not hungry bc I wasn't lifting heavy. I was on HRT but even with that I missed many of my shots. I do have a legal script for 100mgs E4d, I also have a Testosterone Cream script, HCG and I am trying to get an HGH script.

I will be updating some of my workouts, some videos, some food photos, and some gym photos. Of course I will have some suppz I am using and some advertising for products I sell and use. Why not.

If interested please join me on this mission. I will update you on intended "Suppz" but I do want to be clear that I am doing this all legally and not breaking any laws in this transformation as I know multiple eyes will be on me in this thread.

Today was my first full week back in the gym.

I hit heavy Shoulders, Traps and Back.

Seated Military dumbells - stuck with 100's per hand for reps
    Rows - 100lbs per hand for reps
    Traps,- Wesley Inman Traps (45 per hand, reps of 20 and pauses)

My gym is cool, you wear a mask to scan in, and then once you are at a station, no masks. I set myself up in one area and supersetted all 3 exercises.

I will post several times per week and feel free to ask any questions.

In case you wonder what Wesley Inman shrugs are, here is an older video showing the routine

Also if you want to see how I put my straps on , my own method and how I do rows, heres a few videos to show you

As for weight on rows, I generally go up as heavy as 250+ per hand. Some momentum but not too much. Here is some old footage, I believe from a Motorola razor, it looks like I filmed this in 1967. Apologies, but hey, it is what it is. Be back in the am to update the thread.

2morrow is deadlifts
    Hells Yeah! Sounds like a plan Wesley! Get it. I wish I didnít sell mine either, at least it is still in the Family!

Boo hoo ! Bad ass vids always. Love D rows

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,945 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks StandFast and Max

Appreciated

6/21/2020

So I started bulking meals. Mostly high protein, but for Fathers day I ordered out. Pizza and Spaghetti and Meat sauce

Also my preworkout regiment.

I will admit, this probably blows away what most everyone here even knows about. Not bragging by any means, but not only do I sell top products I use them myself.

Now these are both sold out, but I assure you that this combo is probably better then you can find anywhere. Now this is nootropics at its finest.

And I cannot tell you the ingredients. I will say this, it tastes like crap, but this is why Big Pharma hates me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

So it seems there was 2 bottles of Vicaine, one sold and the other????? You turkey!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,627 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks StandFast and Max

Appreciated

6/21/2020

So I started bulking meals. Mostly high protein, but for Fathers day I ordered out. Pizza and Spaghetti and Meat sauce

Also my preworkout regiment.

I will admit, this probably blows away what most everyone here even knows about. Not bragging by any means, but not only do I sell top products I use them myself.

Now these are both sold out, but I assure you that this combo is probably better then you can find anywhere. Now this is nootropics at its finest.

And I cannot tell you the ingredients. I will say this, it tastes like crap, but this is why Big Pharma hates me

Nice Wes! Iím stuck so another delivery hotel meal
    Max
    Gh is a helluva compound! Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,932 Posts
    Rep Points

Looks like you gonna be having some fun Wes, so let loose and fuck the haters!!!
    Show me

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,945 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Nice Wes! Iím stuck so another delivery hotel meal
    Max
    Gh is a helluva compound! Lol
    Max this looks amazing

You always have the best foods. If I ate the stuff you did, Id be like 250 and I mean that as a compliment.

Im jealous. You always have insane food.

Quote Originally Posted by Standfast View Post
    So it seems there was 2 bottles of Vicaine, one sold and the other????? You turkey!
    LOL yes sir. I have a ton of suppz for myself. I will admit my stash looks like GNC, but I dont sell all that I own

I do keep some stuff to the side.

I had Primordial Performances AndroHard from 2010 last year. I sold them each for $100 a bottle and they all expired in 2012?

Took me less then a day to sell all of them.

I pride myself in hard to get items.

Once as a joke, I put a few containers of CRAZE og pwo on my store for $200 each, I had 4 of them. I went to bed, woke up and all 4 sold out overnight at that price.

Craziness.

Supplements are collectable I have learned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

Max this looks amazing

You always have the best foods. If I ate the stuff you did, Id be like 250 and I mean that as a compliment.

Im jealous. You always have insane food.

LOL yes sir. I have a ton of suppz for myself. I will admit my stash looks like GNC, but I dont sell all that I own

I do keep some stuff to the side.

I had Primordial Performances AndroHard from 2010 last year. I sold them each for $100 a bottle and they all expired in 2012?

Took me less then a day to sell all of them.

I pride myself in hard to get items.

Once as a joke, I put a few containers of CRAZE og pwo on my store for $200 each, I had 4 of them. I went to bed, woke up and all 4 sold out overnight at that price.

Craziness.

Supplements are collectable I have learned.
    Your a supplement archeologist

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,945 Posts
    Rep Points

Your a supplement archeologist
    I have an OG bottle of Phosphagen HP from EAS from 1997. But it clumped like crazy and is ruined.

I have an OG container of Ultimate Orange from Dan Duchaine.

You might call me an archeologist, my gf calls me a supplement Hoarder. She doesn't see the beauty in the game LOL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

I have an OG bottle of Phosphagen HP from EAS from 1997. But it clumped like crazy and is ruined.

You might call me an archeologist, my gf calls me a supplement Hoarder. She doesn't see the beauty in the game LOL.
    Well keep it up I wanna give some of your rare finds a try, gotta be sitting with your hand on the go button as they seem to go rather fast.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,945 Posts
    Rep Points

Well keep it up I wanna give some of your rare finds a try, gotta be sitting with your hand on the go button as they seem to go rather fast.
    I advertise on my fb page first and then my newsletter from www.gymntonic.com

I have sold out in 5 mins.

I can post deals I have in this thread too if thats cool with you guys.

I rep for 13 brands so every month I have discount units and can let go of certain things at very very fair prices.

That and when I get super rare products, my newsletter gets them first and it always sells quick.

I try to provide items no one else can get, with great C/S at fair prices. Otherwise everyone can just go to GNC or Vitamin world.

My store carries those things no one else can get, or items others might be able to get at great prices.

Checkout my sarm blends right now. I have some absolute fire items that most people have no clue exist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,627 Posts
    Rep Points

[QUOTE=WesleyInman;1713569]I have an OG bottle of Phosphagen HP from EAS from 1997. But it clumped like crazy and is ruined.

You might call me an archeologist, my gf calls me a supplement Hoarder. She doesn't see the beauty in the game LOL.[/

Love seeing products from old.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

I advertise on my fb page first and then my newsletter from www.gymntonic.com

I have sold out in 5 mins.

I can post deals I have in this thread too if thats cool with you guys.

I rep for 13 brands so every month I have discount units and can let go of certain things at very very fair prices.

That and when I get super rare products, my newsletter gets them first and it always sells quick.

I try to provide items no one else can get, with great C/S at fair prices. Otherwise everyone can just go to GNC or Vitamin world.

My store carries those things no one else can get, or items others might be able to get at great prices.

Checkout my sarm blends right now. I have some absolute fire items that most people have no clue exist.
    I'm going to get singed up for that news letter ASAP, I've ran a bottle of the BTP GW-501506 from your store, I wanted to give it a shot for its claimed positive effects on cholesterol and I have labs in the morning so should see what's up by weeks end.It definitely gave me increased endurance.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,945 Posts
    Rep Points

Happy Father's day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1592797135256.jpg