WeSLeY vS Quarantine - 90 day transformation Log

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    370 Posts
    Rep Points

Great stuff Wes, thx for all the detail...

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,351 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    Great stuff Wes, thx for all the detail...
    Ty sir for following

Forgot to mention, here are some odds and ends I use daily too.

I mix collagens, and the beef liver tabs, etc, into my shakes. Vital proteins is the brand. I do not have a discount code Surprisingly but I love their line
    www.vitalproteins.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,636 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Ty sir for following

Forgot to mention, here are some odds and ends I use daily too.

I mix collagens, and the beef liver tabs, etc, into my shakes. Vital proteins is the brand. I do not have a discount code Surprisingly but I love their line
    www.vitalproteins.com

Nice Wes! I definitely take collagen proteins for joint, hair, skin, etc. What a stash!!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,226 Posts
    Rep Points

Wes..the log is looking good! I wanted to say thnx for the hookup for my isotretinoin, it arrived today from AA. Good looking out again bro.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,351 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Wes..the log is looking good! I wanted to say thnx for the hookup for my isotretinoin, it arrived today from AA. Good looking out again bro.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
    Thank you sir and appreciate the order, enjoy

Update 6/29

I ended up hitting the gym tonight at 6pm even though I was pretty sore. Hit my 50mgs TRA fro AA and then had some PWO in me and hit the gym for shoulders.

Ended up doing seated military and delt raises, etc.

Worked up to 105lb dumbells per hand on seated military for reps of 10. Def felt heavy today.

At my peak I was hitting 200lbs per hand. Today 105 felt pretty heavy LOL.

Anyways great workout and I have been eating everything in sight.

Still have not started my true "transformation" as I am waiting for my other suppz. Expecting big things.

I did end up cooking some food on the grill. I did hibachi chicken, zuccini and fried rice. All homeade. Took about 2 hours to make this from top to bottom but I wanna say I ate about 2,000 cals in one sitting. I also cooked some turkey burgers on the grill and ate one. Have some food saved for tommorrow.

Feeling super sore, strong and motivated overall.

I see this 90 days going insane.. Truly do.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,351 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 6/30 Tuesday

Woke up early intending to go to the gym and am literally sore head to toe LMAO. Badly. Tired too. I certainly have been hitting it hard. So today is def an off day unless magically tonight I feel ok and then I will deadlift.

I really hope I can get an HGH script bc at my age and getting back into this heavy lifting, my body is not going to recover fast. Worst case Ill grab some nice low dose Somatozine and mix it before bed with Benadryl

Also for recovery, instead of sprints and running/walking at the track like I had all quarantine. I may even do some swimming with my kids. WE have a beach pass on the lake we live on.

Wanna see something cool? This guy showed up swimming in the middle of our lake yesterday LOL. I had no clues bears swam or can go that far out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,636 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 6/30 Tuesday

Woke up early intending to go to the gym and am literally sore head to toe LMAO. Badly. Tired too. I certainly have been hitting it hard. So today is def an off day unless magically tonight I feel ok and then I will deadlift.

I really hope I can get an HGH script bc at my age and getting back into this heavy lifting, my body is not going to recover fast. Worst case Ill grab some nice low dose Somatozine and mix it before bed with Benadryl

Also for recovery, instead of sprints and running/walking at the track like I had all quarantine. I may even do some swimming with my kids. WE have a beach pass on the lake we live on.

Wanna see something cool? This guy showed up swimming in the middle of our lake yesterday LOL. I had no clues bears swam or can go that far out?

Alaska? Good luck w the gh script!!

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,351 Posts
    Rep Points

So even though today is off day, been eating non stop, which is a good thing.

Got another one of my new items in today. This is the Redcon1 MRE in blueberry Cobbler.

The reason I wanted this is bc it is animal protein. My buddy Eric Bassett reps for the brand so if you ever need a discount his code is EBFITNESS20 at http://www.redcon1.com/?aff=1637

Check it out.

INGREDIENTS:
    Beef, Chicken, Salmon, Egg, Brown Rice Protein, Pea Protein, Milk Creamer, Coconut Water powder, cinamon and MCT oil powder.

Crasy combo right

So anyways I threw a scoop in the Ninja , with some ice and a little milk unsure what to expect.

Smell is very much like a cinamon flavor to it.

So honestly I was very pleasantly surprised by how well and smooth it blends and the flavor is1000% amazing.

Besides Raw Dynamix Blueberry Muffin (which nothing on Earth can touch), this has to be my next favorite flavor. Wow just awesome taste and texture. Has a very mild blueberry flavor and the cinnamon does stand out, just like a cobbler would.

Lets see how this digests, I will provide that info in the next thread. Super motivated and my appt is Thurs w my doctor. Crossing fingers to get a GH script LMAO.

Last edited by WesleyInman; 06-30-2020 at 02:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,636 Posts
    Rep Points

So even though today is off day, been eating non stop, which is a good thing.

Got another one of my new items in today. This is the Redcon1 MRE in blueberry Cobbler.

The reason I wanted this is bc it is animal protein. My buddy Eric Bassett reps for the brand so if you ever need a discount his code is EBFITNESS20 at http://www.redcon1.com/?aff=1637

Check it out.

INGREDIENTS:
    Beef, Chicken, Salmon, Egg, Brown Rice Protein, Pea Protein, Milk Creamer, Coconut Water powder, cinamon and MCT oil powder.

Crasy combo right

So anyways I threw a scoop in the Ninja , with some ice and a little milk unsure what to expect.

Smell is very much like a cinamon flavor to it.

So honestly I was very pleasantly surprised by how well and smooth it blends and the flavor is1000% amazing.

Besides Raw Dynamix Blueberry Muffin (which nothing on Earth can touch), this has to be my next favorite flavor. Wow just awesome taste and texture. Has a very mild blueberry flavor and the cinnamon does stand out, just like a cobbler would.

Lets see how this digests, I will provide that info in the next thread. Super motivated and my appt is Thurs w my doctor. Crossing fingers to get a GH script LMAO.

I have used MRE and Isotope. Good macros but just never get key lime pie flavor. I definitely like the line. Especially having a connect helps me w discounts

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,306 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you sir and appreciate the order, enjoy

Update 6/29

I ended up hitting the gym tonight at 6pm even though I was pretty sore. Hit my 50mgs TRA fro AA and then had some PWO in me and hit the gym for shoulders.

Ended up doing seated military and delt raises, etc.

Worked up to 105lb dumbells per hand on seated military for reps of 10. Def felt heavy today.

At my peak I was hitting 200lbs per hand. Today 105 felt pretty heavy LOL.

Anyways great workout and I have been eating everything in sight.

Still have not started my true "transformation" as I am waiting for my other suppz. Expecting big things.

I did end up cooking some food on the grill. I did hibachi chicken, zuccini and fried rice. All homeade. Took about 2 hours to make this from top to bottom but I wanna say I ate about 2,000 cals in one sitting. I also cooked some turkey burgers on the grill and ate one. Have some food saved for tommorrow.

Feeling super sore, strong and motivated overall.

I see this 90 days going insane.. Truly do.

What's the planned run for this transformation?
    Have you used SR9009?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,351 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    What's the planned run for this transformation?
    Have you used SR9009?

Hey man yes sir, that is the only thing I have been using this far is the AA (SR in oil and T.A) in oil.

I am speaking to my Dr. 2morrow and my run will depend on what I am prescribed. HRT for sure, I have both INJ and Testim gels. But Im trying to get HGH.

100% legal of course. I'd like to see if she will prescribed me 2iu+ for a few months (since I am deficient of course) at no fault of my own...*Smirking*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,636 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey man yes sir, that is the only thing I have been using this far is the AA (SR in oil and T.A) in oil.

I am speaking to my Dr. 2morrow and my run will depend on what I am prescribed. HRT for sure, I have both INJ and Testim gels. But Im trying to get HGH.

100% legal of course. I'd like to see if she will prescribed me 2iu+ for a few months (since I am deficient of course) at no fault of my own...*Smirking*
    Lol !

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,306 Posts
    Rep Points

NOTHING is our fault...

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,351 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 7/2

Hit the gym late today. Had my appt and got my T script, have to wait and see about the HGH script, but the cool thing is i have a PA for telehealth. Fingers crossed.

So anyways, yeah I trained late at 6pm, which is later for me.

I did deadlifts and calves. Ended up working up to 405 for reps, and it felt super easy. Again I don't wanna push too hard to quick and not to mention, my right leg where I tore my quad...I don't wanna push it too hard. Still have a drill bit in that kneecap and my leg is held together with Kevlar. Supposedly "stronger" then tendons, but Im not gonna test it out.

So anyways, my days of repping 500 or 585 for reps of 10+ may just be over.

Also I got another delivery from AA (yes Wes15 works there if you missed it LOL) But anyways Im gonna add 20mcgs ED into the mix. Get rid of some stubborn belly fat.

I used the new Calf Raise machine, super cool angle, not sure if you can see in the photo below.

Using this on my joints since they are aching already.... Oh and I forgot to weigh in.

Dinner was Steak and Snow Crab on the Grille. Better believe I am aiming high (230+lbs )

Last edited by WesleyInman; 07-02-2020 at 04:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,636 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice AA product as well!

Max