• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

WeSLeY vS Quarantine - 90 day transformation Log

IML Gear Cream!
Would you recommend Methyl Blue for people who have bp issues?

If it is lower version high BP and the person is taking something like Carditone,then sure its fine.

I wanna say spikes were about 10points on both systolic and diastolic, as measured. Nothing awful.

But someone with untreated or severe high BP should avoid this or coffee or any stim imo.

:)

Thanks for the review Wes! I plan to try this out soon, it definitely seems promising.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Update 7/30

Been hitting the gym, just too busy to post.

Ended up hitting gym yesterday at 6pm? Place was packed

Ran into a few of my buddies there, including a few of the IFBB Pro's we have. My buddy K was there looking solid
69703785_1258029254368677_4571742680840667136_o.jpg

So anyways I hit Biceps and Triceps

Supersets

Did straight bar curls supersetted with tricep kickbacks (5-6 sets)

Then moved over to dumbell curls supersetted with Tricep Vbar pushdowns

Got a nice pump. Hands and feet still hurting from the GH dosage.

Weighed in at 221.8_lbs so still moving slowly up but surely.

Nice. Gradual weight increase. Hope the sides go away or lessen at least. Your bud is a mass monster!! Reminds me of those dudes that look like they could take a few bullets and still break your neck!! Lol

Max

Update 7/30

Been hitting the gym, just too busy to post.

Ended up hitting gym yesterday at 6pm? Place was packed

Ran into a few of my buddies there, including a few of the IFBB Pro's we have. My buddy K was there looking solid
69703785_1258029254368677_4571742680840667136_o.jpg

So anyways I hit Biceps and Triceps

Supersets

Did straight bar curls supersetted with tricep kickbacks (5-6 sets)

Then moved over to dumbell curls supersetted with Tricep Vbar pushdowns

Got a nice pump. Hands and feet still hurting from the GH dosage.

Weighed in at 221.8_lbs so still moving slowly up but surely.

Damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are passing each other in different directions. I was that exact to the tenth of a pound weight this am, 221.8, on my way down.

Cool man, what are the chances of that exact figure LOL

Update 8/1

Happy August everyone :)

Weighed in last night at 224.1. Unreal how my weight keeps going up.

Ended up hitting Seated Military, Delt Raises and Traps all supersetted.

Worked up to 105 per hand on dumbell, seated Military, felt super light to be honest. So it's nice to see my strength coming back.

Ended up grabbing some Five Guys for Dinner after the session
9k=

Gonna hit legs or prob deadlifts later today.

In terms of updates on my store, I got some more shipment of Humanofort in. This product is super unique in that it benefits overall health, and it also makes AAS more bio available. This is the main compound I use with my guys who are struggling to get their wives pregnant. We use this in addition to HCG and or Clomid. Checkout the write up if you have time!

https://stores.gymntonic.com/humanofort-whole-body-recovery/

116744793_283853369555607_6647910591685629057_o.jpg

HUMANOFORT is associated with:
• ENHANCED PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE
• LEAN MUSCLE & REDUCED BODY FAT
• INCREASED VITALITY
• INCREASED LONGEVITY
• INCREASED FERTILITY
• SLEEP AID
• INCREASED MEMORY PERFORMANCE
• ENHANCED SUGAR BALANCE
• METABOLIC SYNDROME
• I.G.F. STABILIZATION
• HORMONE REGULATION
• GUT BACTERIA REGENERATION
• ANTI-OXIDANT SUPPLEMENTATION

That is damned impressive.

And 5 Guys is the best!

Thanks Malfeasance but tbh at my peak I was using 180-200lb dumbells per hand on Seated Military.

Shoulders is my genetic gift, so 105 is pretty much an old warmup for me, but ty for the kind words.

If 150s go up smooth at my age, Ill be happy :)

Get Shredded!
About to turn 53 and my shoulders are shot, and I do not work out at a gym with any members who can press 105 . . . oh, wait, the dumb bells go only to 100 . . . :roflmao:

Anyway, having seen a lot of your pics, you do have impressive shoulders. Thanks for sharing you log.

About to turn 53 and my shoulders are shot, and I do not work out at a gym with any members who can press 105 . . . oh, wait, the dumb bells go only to 100 . . . :roflmao:

Anyway, having seen a lot of your pics, you do have impressive shoulders. Thanks for sharing you log.
Wes and ckcrown84are to animals. Wes is no slouch, that's for sure. He's would always put out some very entertaining videos of his training. It just takes a few minutes out of someones day to stop and watch them.
ckcrown84 is like a Wes, both guys put up some decent numbers.

I may not post that much in members logs that members have going or continuously have had going make, although do follow them with attention to detail.
Great log here..

Nice. Gradual weight increase. Hope the sides go away or lessen at least. Your bud is a mass monster!! Reminds me of those dudes that look like they could take a few bullets and still break your neck!! Lol

Max
He definitely looks like one of those guys you are talking about. Lock this guy in a room with 5 others guys and only one key, I will place money that he's getting out just fine by himself.

He definitely looks like one of those guys you are talking about. Lock this guy in a room with 5 others guys and only one key, I will place money that he's getting out just fine by himself.

Yes sir, hes solid. I think K is 5'4 or 5" and he weighs a bit over 240, so the pic doesn't quite do him justice.

I know he is working under Palumbo right now.

Yes sir, hes solid. I think K is 5'4 or 5" and he weighs a bit over 240, so the pic doesn't quite do him justice.

I know he is working under Palumbo right now.

the guy sounds like a rhinoceros, Christ.

Friends

We had tornado, macroburst

Lost power, wifi , internet

Haven't been to gym in 5 days

Everything is shut down

My State is in chaos

Been eating maybe 2k cals a day

Coronavirus on top.of this has me
Feeling a certain way

My gym opens this weekend

I'm going full out after this

No treading lightly

F*** 2020, I've had it w
All of this. Worst year ever...I'm gonna
Turn it into 21" arms

Friends

We had tornado, macroburst

Lost power, wifi , internet

Haven't been to gym in 5 days

Everything is shut down

My State is in chaos

Been eating maybe 2k cals a day

Coronavirus on top.of this has me
Feeling a certain way

My gym opens this weekend

I'm going full out after this

No treading lightly

F*** 2020, I've had it w
All of this. Worst year ever...I'm gonna
Turn it into 21" arms
When disaster strikes, turn it into lemonade!

Stay safe however...we hate to lose ya!

K a week passed, we have power and wifi and internet restored finally

Last week was supposed to be our vacation, and the storm ruined that all.

Not to mention I only hit the gym 2x.

Did ended up weighing in and the odd thing is, even though I only ate 2 meals on average a day (take out bc of power outages at home)
I still weighed in 225+ lbs.

We also had to spend a full day in the yard doing brush, tree removal, and that was a brutal workout in itself.

Def puffy and carrying water.

Unmotivated and achey and annoyed all week.

Gonna try and hit the gym later tonight and pull myself back into Motivated mode.

2020 has been quite the disastrous year.

Update 8/11

Ended up hitting the gym late last night

Took a few days off my daily hrt/gh script bc I have been retaining alot of water

Weighed in 223.5? First time I dropped a bit but I expect to fluctuate a bit. Now that I have pufffed up a bit, I may eat a bit cleaner, and up my metabolism and start hitting high reps, little to no rest periods and also add some cardio in.

Been feeling a bit achey bc of the increased IGF levels, etc and so yesterday I was drenched in the gym in sweat and I noticed that I actually felt way better once I dropped some of that water weight. Energy went through the roof and so I did end up having a good session.

May hit legs today but unsure just yet.

Did shoulders and biceps yesterday. Mostly seated dumbells, delt raises and hammer, and dumbell curls.

Skipping gym tonight

Need a leg day 2morrow.

Cooked up some nice chicken on the grill

Here is the prep, russian spices on some, siracha on some, and BBQ sauce on some.

BBQ hands down was amazing.

117644382_299785367748011_3676462518041090871_n.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Skipping gym tonight

Need a leg day 2morrow.

Cooked up some nice chicken on the grill

Here is the prep, russian spices on some, siracha on some, and BBQ sauce on some.

BBQ hands down was amazing.

117644382_299785367748011_3676462518041090871_n.jpg

I had the same last night.on my blackstone griddle, asian bbq pork and chicken and burgers...

Thanks everyone for following

Update 8/14

Hit gym last night and did super fast workout. Biceps and triceps, all supersets.

Like I mentioned I have been dropping my water intentionally. I also have skipped my HRT dose all week and now am going to lower my GH dose to 2iu a day.

I haven't even been able to close my fist my hands are so tight. On a good note, anytime I have had quality GH that is what happens. But man I have been achey and annoyed and even unmotivated to train and this is prob part of it.

BW= 218lbs plus

So I dropped a quick 6lbs.

Upped my t3 dosage and of course the trick to t3 is using it more then once a day. Even a low dose like 20mcgs 2-3x per day is way more effective. You never want to run it in one mega dose. It will certainly work but will certainly flatten you out.

I think Im gonna add in some HGH frag in the next two weeks for fat loss.

Im liking how my physique looks again, except Im carrying some bodyfat at the midsection and obliques and I hate that look. So while I initially wanted to get jacked. I think the muscle size I am carrying now (thanks to muscle memory) is beyond sufficient. If I can lean this up, I am happy with this physique. At 5'8 a lean 215lbs looks solid on me after 34 years of lifting weights ( I started at 8 years old)

BTW, those of you looking for a preworkout, let me show you my top seller and performer. ITs on sale right now for $33.33

http://stores.gymntonic.com/big-bang-new-super-strong-preworkout/
btp3preworkout__69567.1538487335.1280.1280.jpg

Also a Bible verse I found that I like and want to share I feel is relative to our Strength Training:

[SUP]10 [/SUP]Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

[SUP]11 [/SUP]Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

[SUP]12 [/SUP]For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Lastly here , TBT, my buddy runs a Construction company and he was building a Massage Envy which is a chain here. He needed my help for the day with some manual labor, so I worked with him and we ended up just lifting heavy stuff all day. Deadlifting cars, trying to bench beams. Later his boss saw our footage and actually laughed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Eme--GWj8w

Not sure buckets are viable safety catches. :nope:
+1 for kinda sorta having a spotter.

We often video taped the stunts we pulled and not one of them passed OSHA safety standards. Thankfully I can laugh about it now and never got hurt. LOL

Update 8/18

Hit the gym at 7am yesterday. Did some chest and traps. Dropped my script HGH to 2iu a day a few days back and Im still achey and swollen hands, etc.

I def wasn't this bad when I was younger and I have to admit its annoying. I def can feel achey hands and joints and even just bench pressing today I ache all over.

Im gonna give it a few more weeks but it if doesn't subside ill pull off and run some Frag instead. I hate being uncomfortable daily.

I did notice my water dropped and I also can see way better striations and my physique def looks better this week with the lower GH and higher t3 levels. Can see my midsection flattened out a bit and I got several compliments.

Didn't weigh in but prob around 217...

Gonna just keep pushing through and my goal is to keep getting leaner and seeing the scale go up a few lbs...

We often video taped the stunts we pulled and not one of them passed OSHA safety standards. Thankfully I can laugh about it now and never got hurt. LOL
That video should go viral LOL. Maybe it'll be like "what not to do on a construction site" LMAO so my guess that beam in the video is 400lbs

Last edited:
Back