• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

WeSLeY vS Quarantine - 90 day transformation Log

IML Gear Cream!
Platz
118980674_1273044776383583_663386412364088794_o.jpg

That is sooo crazy!! His genetics and crazy workouts!! Platz was a freak of Nature!! Love it!
Glad you had some time to enjoy without the kiddos!! I know how important family is to you!’

Max

That is sooo crazy!! His genetics and crazy workouts!! Platz was a freak of Nature!! Love it!
Glad you had some time to enjoy without the kiddos!! I know how important family is to you!’

Max

All 3 kids back in school, well 2.

In my daughters school, one kid claimed to have been near someone who tested positive (this was never confirmed)

So they not only shut down her school, but every single school in the district.

This shit is political and nothing more. Im furious at this point.

On a good note her swim season starts next week. If they cancel that, be ready to go a GO FUND me when I melt down.

Update /911

RIP to all the victims of 9/11

My favorite memory of the Twin Towers was probably when Kevin visits in Home Alone 2.

home_alone_2_wtc.jpg

Join me in my log in DG forum

What's up friends.

Super cool option. I have the opportunity to test out a brand I have never used. This brand is Drugs Gear.
Forum:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...163-Drugs-Gear
https://drugsgear.com/

Let me first be clear that I have a prescription for both of the items I have to legally purchase and possess these items. This is not to suggest that anyone else has to have a script.

So the two items I got are Proviron and Modafinil. Here is my pack:
119433610_3274238719336399_8341054450231054192_n.jpg

Proviron (Mesterolone)

(Mesterolone)
Proviron represents one of the oldest anabolic androgenic steroids on the market. A product of the giant pharmaceutical company Schering, it would first appear in 1934. Officially known as Mesterolone, it has appeared under numerous brand names over the years, but the Proviron name has continually remained dominant. It has also remained one of the most misunderstood anabolic steroids among steroid users.
In many ways, Proviron is a very unique anabolic steroid. It shares some strong similarities to Masteron (Drostanolone) and to a degree Anavar (Oxandrolone) and Winstrol (Stanozolol) but in totality it is its own unique animal. In a performance capacity, Proviron is not used to promote large buildups in mass, although it can serve an important purpose during such a phase of training. We will, however, find Proviron to be far more common in cutting cycles, but once again its purpose will be somewhat unique.

Proviron Functions & Traits:

Mesterolone is a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derived anabolic androgenic steroid. Specifically it is a structurally altered DHT hormone possessing the addition of a methyl group at the carbon one position. This allows the hormone to survive oral ingestion by protecting it from hepatic breakdown. This is one of the only oral anabolic steroids that is not C17-alpha alkylated (C17-aa) but instead carries the added methyl group. Oral Primobolan is the other most well-known oral steroid that carries this same methyl group. While the added methyl group does in fact protect it from breakdown, the total bioavailability of Proviron will be far less than most all C17-aa oral steroids. For this reason it has fallen out of popularity among many performance enhancing athletes but as we will see perhaps unjustifiably so.
Proviron carries an androgenic rating of 30-40 and an anabolic rating of 100-150. All ratings derive from and are measured against testosterone, which carries a rating of 100 in both categories. Despite having an anabolic rating that is potentially greater than testosterone, Proviron will display very low anabolic traits. This is very similar to Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone), which carries a massive anabolic rating but very little translatable anabolic activity. In the case of Proviron, while structurally very anabolic, the Mesterolone hormone converts and reduces to Diol metabolites, in turn reducing anabolic activity. However, Proviron’s androgenic rating is a different story. In fact, its translatable androgenic activity appears to commonly be higher than its structural rating would imply.
On a functional basis, Proviron carries four primary traits that largely define its mode of action. First and foremost the Mesterolone hormone has a strong binding affinity to Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin (SHBG). In fact, it appears to be one of the strongest anabolic steroids in this regard. By binding to SHBG, a hormone partially responsible for reducing free testosterone, binding SHBG will enhance the amount of circulating free testosterone. More importantly for the anabolic steroid user, it will make a larger percentage of the anabolic steroids used available in a free rather than bound state. A simple way to look at it is the anabolic steroids you’re taking become more powerful and potent.
Proviron also has the ability to interact with the aromatase enzyme, the enzyme responsible for the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. By binding to the aromatase enzyme, Proviron can actually inhibit aromatase activity, thereby offering protection against estrogenic side effects. It will not carry an anti-estrogenic effect near the level of power of an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) but it will be notable. Depending on the nature of the cycle the individual undertakes it is quite possible for Proviron to take care of all your anti-estrogen needs.
The Mesterolone hormone will also carry a strong binding affinity to the androgen receptor. Once again this will promote the functionality of other steroids to a degree but more importantly promote enhanced metabolic activity through direct lipolysis. Then we’re left with the final issue that surrounds Proviron as a fertility medication. This is an anabolic steroid that does not suppress gonadotropins similarly to other anabolic steroids. With minimal suppression and its extremely strong androgenicity, this will enhance sperm production as androgens are necessary to spermatogenesis stimulation. This not only enhances the amount of sperm produced but greatly and equally important enhances the quality of the sperm. Before we go any further understand Proviron does have the ability to suppress gonadotropins, but there’s a line that has to be crossed for notable suppression to interfere with sperm production. This will make sense once we dive into the side effects section.

The Proviron I got is Provimed 50mgs each cap (green ones). I will start with 1-2 of these days because I have not used this brand yet
https://drugsgear.com/provimed-provi...s-50mg-per-tab
119175806_658133338417640_597804366257431697_n.jpg

The next version of Proviron they sent me is BAYER. This is Pharm grade and Trust me I have used this before and this is the top of the line. This and Schering are the best versions I have ever used.

https://drugsgear.com/proviron-20-tabs-25-mg-per-tab

119204901_1180472739014315_3450442988728957360_n.jpg

Last but not least I have a script for Provigil. I haven't picked it up in recent days bc Insurance doesn't cover it and its super super super expensive. I have used Modafinil for prob 10+ years. Longer then most people even know it existed. I have had many versions and so I will compare this to pharm grade.

Not sure what it does?

Here goes:

Indications and Usage for Modafinil

Modafinil tablets, USP are indicated to improve wakefulness in adult patients with excessive sleepiness associated with narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), or shift work disorder (SWD).

Comparing Adderall & Modafinil for 5 Common Uses

1. Increasing Productivity at Work/School

This is one of the most common reasons why someone would take a stimulant.
Caffeine is the most widely used stimulant, by far.
In fact, caffeine is arguably the most popular drug in all of history.
It’s long been associated with productivity, being reserved for scholars and the business elite for most of the early days in coffee history.
Pharmaceutical stimulants are simply the next level of productivity enhancement stimulants.
We’ve all felt it.
The fatigue that starts to set in late into the afternoon. We start feeling dull and sluggish; it can be a challenge to get the same amount of work done as it was earlier in the day.
This is what people take stimulants for.
The goal is to delay the onset of fatigue and remain at the top of your game for longer amounts of time. Getting a lot more work done in the process.
This is especially useful if you have a tight deadline, like a test or work project, and need to work through the night to get it done. It’s also useful if the task you’re trying to complete is boring or tedious, and therefore more likely to make you tired while you finish it.
Adderall and modafinil are both used for this, and both are highly effective.
modafinil-for-school-and-work-1024x640.jpg

So Which One is Better for Productivity?

Although both of these medications are excellent for boosting productivity, modafinil is preferred by most.

Here is what I got:

https://drugsgear.com/modafinil-prov...-200mg-per-tab

Please follow me for an unbiased review of these items.

119215316_939144763262354_5589811660670441951_n.jpg

Last edited:
Update 9/12

Woke up today and took 300mgs of Moda and 1-50mg Prov

About 2 hours later, I def feel nice and awake. And I was gonna skip the gym bc Im sore, but now I am motivated to go.

I wanna show you guys a shake I use with myself and clients. Its my breakfast literally every day and only takes a few minutes to make. And with the right flavors it tastes awesome

Wesleys Recipe
3 cups of Whole Milk
1 greek yogurt
1 banana
2 scoops of MRE lite protein
2 tbs of low fat peanut butter
Beef Gelatin by Vital Proteins (protein and collagen)

119365760_852933052202627_509722210809429660_n.jpg

119246342_2383936018582841_5630710143603211303_n.jpg

I chose the MRE lite product bc its high in protein, low in carbs and as u can see it comes from Animal sources, including Salmon!!! And besides Raw Dynamix this has the best flavor options I have ever had.

119235908_1251848691831502_133854150482865079_n.jpg

119114122_662581527704026_2567884167251905229_n.jpg

I chose to do all banana today, so I used banana nut bread flavor (my 2nd favorite) Blueberry cobbler is my favorite and I use bb yogurt with that too.

Today I chose Banana Cream yogurt to compliment the banana nut bread flavor. Oh yeah and add ice.

Wesleys Shake Specs

Total Calories: 1,269
Total Protein: 110g
Tocal Carbs: 87g
Total Fats: 45g
Total Collagen: 20g

Final Product
Takes maybe 3-5 minutes to make. Be sure to puree on high for 30 seconds to make it smooth, otherwise it will be super thick.

119485649_340209663787586_6149645410170836830_n.jpg

9/18

Update

Sorry for the delay in updating. i have been beyond busy as of late, between kids going back to school, work, and on a good note I have been hitting the gym literally every day again which is awesome. Some days I only get 30mins others 45, but this is a huge improvement in time First time I have had time since we had the 3 year old tbh.

Also I am running 3 logs right now. This one. I have one VS Juicepals var for a client of mine and I also have the Drugs Gear Prov and Moda log. Please follow along in the Juicepal or Drugs Gear forum for those.

I have been eating well. I'm using a topical fat burner and I have been pretty steady with my t3 use. So I def can see changes in my body and some bodyfat loss. Awesome!!!

Eating consistently Id say at least 3-4000 calories a day, if not more. Back in the day when I was jacked, I was doing 6-7K a day. I dont have time or money to waste on that.

What I will say is that I am def liking that I added Proviron back in. That compound is so underrated on cycle or HRT.

Made myself a nice steak on the mini grille last night. Thing was huge. (that's what she said ;)

119778073_375210266983454_1067704035665471685_n.jpg

TBT - My old top selling PWO I created. Label too. Mike Tyson's Punchout

Some of u guys remember my brand a few years back, u will recall this PWO was
1f525.png
1f525.png
. Half the ingredients were banned so I shut it down.

I'm not bringing back Mindcharm but GYMnTONIC has a new pwo coming. My creation. I also have GYMnTONIC BPC-157 coming in 2 weeks

5mgs of lab tested bpc is $33.30 each or 4 for $100 + shipping. BAC WATER and pinz separate

Expect the highest quality for both. See Less

119223571_317654886175455_7262570225484541990_n.jpg

9/18

Update

Sorry for the delay in updating. i have been beyond busy as of late, between kids going back to school, work, and on a good note I have been hitting the gym literally every day again which is awesome. Some days I only get 30mins others 45, but this is a huge improvement in time First time I have had time since we had the 3 year old tbh.

Also I am running 3 logs right now. This one. I have one VS Juicepals var for a client of mine and I also have the Drugs Gear Prov and Moda log. Please follow along in the Juicepal or Drugs Gear forum for those.

I have been eating well. I'm using a topical fat burner and I have been pretty steady with my t3 use. So I def can see changes in my body and some bodyfat loss. Awesome!!!

Eating consistently Id say at least 3-4000 calories a day, if not more. Back in the day when I was jacked, I was doing 6-7K a day. I dont have time or money to waste on that.

What I will say is that I am def liking that I added Proviron back in. That compound is so underrated on cycle or HRT.

Made myself a nice steak on the mini grille last night. Thing was huge. (that's what she said ;)

119778073_375210266983454_1067704035665471685_n.jpg

Beef. “ITS WHATS FOR DINNER!”

Max
#grillinout

Update 9/23

Been training all last week and this week so far, skipped the weekends. Have been too busy to post much tbh.

So training is going well. Im happy with the progress I have made, and can def see some bodyfat losses and even though weight gain has been minimal, Im def harder and leaner and clothes fit tighter.

Not thrilled with my leg sessions lately. Been getting a decent amount of volume but I have been more sore lately, especially calves and lower legs, and Im not sure why.

Still taking my electrolytes, etc, etc...

Will keep hydrating and push through.

Today I think I will hit some shoulders and back work- Also need to add my HCG script back into the mix, etc.

Otherwise I have been consistent with my HRT and suppz. Still off my hgh script for a few weeks now. Sciatic is almost all but gone now.

This is some new Workout music, well not new, but new to me, if you are looking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj7PGkYX1xk

Update 9/25

Hit the gym yesterday for Biceps and Triceps. Decided to do something I have never done, sets of 40 for the entire workout.

I have always struggled with arm size since I have short inserts. So I said screw it.

I will say, the biceps got pumped up, but my triceps looked IMMACULATE LOL. Omg I wish they looked like that all the time.

I stayed lighter and did some behind the head extensions and some pushdowns.

The burn was no joke. Im gonna stick with this routine for a month or two. Every single arm workout is going to be high rep. I wanna see what happens.

Usually I only respond to heavy and explosive rep work. Like I can grow my arms off super heavy cheat reps.

Im gonna see what happens when I do these super high lower weight reps. Never really worked out of the 20 range in all of my career with the exception when we used to do Pounstones Pain tolerance and we would pick one exercise and do 100 reps with it and we would pick one muscle group per week and do that.

I recall trying to get 100 reps with the empty 45lb barbell on straight bar curls. I could never get to 100. Poundstone used to hit it for 150 reps.

Get Shredded!
Update 9/25

Hit the gym yesterday for Biceps and Triceps. Decided to do something I have never done, sets of 40 for the entire workout.

I have always struggled with arm size since I have short inserts. So I said screw it.

I will say, the biceps got pumped up, but my triceps looked IMMACULATE LOL. Omg I wish they looked like that all the time.

I stayed lighter and did some behind the head extensions and some pushdowns.

The burn was no joke. Im gonna stick with this routine for a month or two. Every single arm workout is going to be high rep. I wanna see what happens.

Usually I only respond to heavy and explosive rep work. Like I can grow my arms off super heavy cheat reps.

Im gonna see what happens when I do these super high lower weight reps. Never really worked out of the 20 range in all of my career with the exception when we used to do Pounstones Pain tolerance and we would pick one exercise and do 100 reps with it and we would pick one muscle group per week and do that.

I recall trying to get 100 reps with the empty 45lb barbell on straight bar curls. I could never get to 100. Poundstone used to hit it for 150 reps.

Sounds like Piana's "feeder" workouts. He had plenty of videos on this and doing things like 3x100 to get that insane pump.

Wait. The punched is coming back? I’ve hounded you for years now to bring it back! That stuff was great

I do have a new PWO that I plan to come out with pretty soon. I actually didn't have a name for it, so maybe I can bring it back under this label LOL

It would be different. Half those ingredients in the OG are banned now. I loved that product too.

My gf hated it. She said it did nothing for her at all LOL. Then she would take my product BLUE (which was a mild nootropic) and you would have thought she just ate a handful of mushrooms. She got super high off it LOL. Funny how individual response works.

Sounds like Piana's "feeder" workouts. He had plenty of videos on this and doing things like 3x100 to get that insane pump.

Yes sir I have seen those!

9/29/2020

Update

Still hitting the gym. Physique has really made some nice progress since I started this log. Def lost bodyfat, increased muscle and feel and look way better overall tbh

Its def not as quick as say when I was 32 years old, now at 42 years old it def is taking longer. Alot longer. I prob should get labs soon, I wanna see how my thyroid and metabolism is doing. It feels a bit slower then Im used to. I also need to be consistent with my t3

Got some new goodies yesterday. If you are wondering my code "WES15" of course works for 15% off of these peptides :)

120427090_2448003565499807_3995886556052750212_n.jpg

Hitting gym today, haven't decided if it should be Leg Day or Bis and Tris. Will go by how I feel when I walk in the door LOL.

Yes sir, hes solid. I think K is 5'4 or 5" and he weighs a bit over 240, so the pic doesn't quite do him justice.

I know he is working under Palumbo right now.
Ck is only 5'5 at 240 lbs. ?!?

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

9/29/2020

Update

Still hitting the gym. Physique has really made some nice progress since I started this log. Def lost bodyfat, increased muscle and feel and look way better overall tbh

Its def not as quick as say when I was 32 years old, now at 42 years old it def is taking longer. Alot longer. I prob should get labs soon, I wanna see how my thyroid and metabolism is doing. It feels a bit slower then Im used to. I also need to be consistent with my t3

Got some new goodies yesterday. If you are wondering my code "WES15" of course works for 15% off of these peptides :)

Hitting gym today, haven't decided if it should be Leg Day or Bis and Tris. Will go by how I feel when I walk in the door LOL.
You have those in oral still?

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

9/29/2020

Update

Nice peptides action !! Love AA stuff!

Max

9/29/2020

Update

Nice brotha! Wondering what your thoughts are on the inj 7-keto dhea on amino asylum I saw they recently added that on the site looks interesting

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Nice brotha! Wondering what your thoughts are on the inj 7-keto dhea on amino asylum I saw they recently added that on the site looks interesting

I am a huge proponent of 7 keto dhea and I use that in more clients for fat loss then any other compound.

The product I sell and use is called AndroShred by MuscleGELZ and that is transdermal and it works like a charm.

So if the transdermal works well, the INJ would work even better.

I eventually will try it. If I spend another dollar on a supplement my GF is going to hang me. I literally have a small GNC here and so yeah, I really am in the business of selling suppz rather then hoarding them, though at times I cannot help my addiction.

Update 9/29

Ended up doing squats, medium to high routine and some leg extensions. Only had 30minutes so I did almost no rest periods, and just did a ton of sets for the fat burning abilities and to get my endurance up.

Ill hit legs later in the week or weekend on a serious note.

On a good note, I have been making the gym 5 days a week and it feels awesome, even though some days, like today were rushed.

I am a huge proponent of 7 keto dhea and I use that in more clients for fat loss then any other compound.

The product I sell and use is called AndroShred by MuscleGELZ and that is transdermal and it works like a charm.

So if the transdermal works well, the INJ would work even better.

I eventually will try it. If I spend another dollar on a supplement my GF is going to hang me. I literally have a small GNC here and so yeah, I really am in the business of selling suppz rather then hoarding them, though at times I cannot help my addiction.

Update 9/29

Ended up doing squats, medium to high routine and some leg extensions. Only had 30minutes so I did almost no rest periods, and just did a ton of sets for the fat burning abilities and to get my endurance up.

Ill hit legs later in the week or weekend on a serious note.

On a good note, I have been making the gym 5 days a week and it feels awesome, even though some days, like today were rushed.
Thanks for answering brotha I've been interested in trying it and nice im off to train legs tonight as well

Update

10/15

Sorry I haven't posted in here in a bit. Busy is an understatement. Been hitting gym at least 4x per week and having good sessions overall

Will update this more later with more info and some links, etc.

Be sure to also check out my testing of Jpals var for a client of mine. Videos and photos.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/105103-VS-Juicepal-ANAVAR

IML Gear Cream!
TBT - My old top selling PWO I created. Label too. Mike Tyson's Punchout

Some of u guys remember my brand a few years back, u will recall this PWO was
1f525.png
1f525.png
. Half the ingredients were banned so I shut it down.

I'm not bringing back Mindcharm but GYMnTONIC has a new pwo coming. My creation. I also have GYMnTONIC BPC-157 coming in 2 weeks

5mgs of lab tested bpc is $33.30 each or 4 for $100 + shipping. BAC WATER and pinz separate

Expect the highest quality for both. See Less

119223571_317654886175455_7262570225484541990_n.jpg

Need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been too busy to post,sorry

Still hitting it very hard

Im back up over 230+ right now looking jacked.

Have a ton of updates and will get to this week. Juggling this, 2 sponsor threads and of course Im fully engaged in this election

Def have to say since the quarantine, if I look back to how depleted I was and unmotivated. Im back to jacked and motivated. Easily arms are over 20" and I have not been eating clean or doing much cardio etc.

Muscle Memory is the real deal. I barely fit in my clothes.

The goal will be to keep bulking a tiny bit more and then im gonna drop my water, jump on MT2 since Im white as a ghost and get some photos.

Im at the gym 4 days a week, 30mins a session. Not by choice. I don't have time to breathe.

Been too busy to post,sorry

Still hitting it very hard

Im back up over 230+ right now looking jacked.

Have a ton of updates and will get to this week. Juggling this, 2 sponsor threads and of course Im fully engaged in this election

Def have to say since the quarantine, if I look back to how depleted I was and unmotivated. Im back to jacked and motivated. Easily arms are over 20" and I have not been eating clean or doing much cardio etc.

Muscle Memory is the real deal. I barely fit in my clothes.

The goal will be to keep bulking a tiny bit more and then im gonna drop my water, jump on MT2 since Im white as a ghost and get some photos.

Im at the gym 4 days a week, 30mins a session. Not by choice. I don't have time to breathe.
Hang in there man.. I been busy too.. more family things.. all is good, thank god.. but such as life Wes... Do what you can man.. Glad to see you updated.. Im living like you now.. I have NO gym time. at all, diet is shit.. This is the longest Ive been out of the grind in m whole adult life :(

I'll be back, and I may do a log... I'll do one to show people that guys like you and me try, and life happens, but we cant give up... Glad you are pumped.. maybe toss in some more Gatorade and creatine mix for all days pumps :)

Ok friends Im skipping the weekend. Were doing Turkey day early today so my whole family can be together.

I have some off my store products for sale at costs, if anyone wants some let me know, these sell quick

For those of you who want privacy, instead of PMing me, msg me at "Wes@musclemail.net"

These prices include shipping. And you cant buy these anywhere else

1f525.png
PRIVATE SALE
1f525.png

All MA Labs brand, lab tested and possibly the highest quality brand on the market.

Somatozone- 3 for $150
Methy Blue 2 for $100
Exem- $35 each, both for $60
Tada- $35 each, both for $60
CERT (super organ support) 2 for $100
2 alpha mood nootropic 2 for $100

*All prices include free shipping**

Also notice I'm testing out a secret nee PWO for them called COLLISSION COURSE
1f4ab.png

These will sell out in minutes or within THE HOUR. PM me for purchase only. If u don't know what these are please don't ask!

Thank u
1f64f.png
1f64f.png
1f64f.png

125537613_2535543426742961_3117571395428433606_n.jpg

125429619_1228584150857268_3179815575830436574_n.jpg

125818636_647032689299121_8704773940649311099_n.jpg

Still chugging along.

Took the weekend off, hit yesterday and today

Feeling pretty good overall.

Weight has fluctuated a bit but so has diet. The rest of the week I intend to hit it even harder, Monday and Tuesday are my busiest and worst days of the week so training is brief and usually not much motivation since I'm rushing.

Will hit shoulders or arms 2morrow and post up BW, etc.

Still chugging along.

Took the weekend off, hit yesterday and today

Feeling pretty good overall.

Weight has fluctuated a bit but so has diet. The rest of the week I intend to hit it even harder, Monday and Tuesday are my busiest and worst days of the week so training is brief and usually not much motivation since I'm rushing.

Will hit shoulders or arms 2morrow and post up BW, etc.

Somatozine by MA is a great enhanced MK677 for guys who take at night or have been on 677 and still have trouble w sleeping through the night!

Max

Do you think the Somatozine PM and GH in the AM would make for a good combination.

After using mk677 for 2 months(different brand), I had to switch to AM because the sleep part wore off. But, Somatozine is different: has other sleep inducing, enhancing compounds. So was able to use PM again. [This was past use.]But, I dont know if that combo would be good at night together; unless doing different days. Then it may. Somatozine is definitely for NIGHT!

Max

After using mk677 for 2 months(different brand), I had to switch to AM because the sleep part wore off. But, Somatozine is different: has other sleep inducing, enhancing compounds. So was able to use PM again. [This was past use.]But, I dont know if that combo would be good at night together; unless doing different days. Then it may. Somatozine is definitely for NIGHT!

Max

I was considering running the Soma. PM and GH in the AM.

Back