• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

WeSLeY vS Quarantine - 90 day transformation Log

Thanks MIndless and TOT and everyone else. Appreciate it!!!

Best pre workout ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My top seller is BIG BANG by BTP creations and its on my store
www.gymntonic.com

Update 8/19

Will hit the gym later today, didn't make it this am, didn't feel like getting up at 6am

I always talk about "transdermal SR9009+RAD140. Check out my most recent newsletter. I only have a few left if you guys want some

www.gymntonic.com

732bd551-72f1-4510-80da-5538a6897099.gif

We got 3 units of ALPHA MOOD (super nootropic and mood enhancer
No one else can even get this

5f2d9ab5-c7be-4dec-8fdf-c38460867dd3.jpg

19729648-4c3a-430d-b1f7-07f99c874b0d.jpg

We got 7 units of GEAR!!! Pre-order now! SHIPS FRIDAY. No one else can even get this, it's discontinued 1+ year

Gear is transdermal SR9009+RAD140
(10mgs of each per mL/aka every 3 pumps)

One of the most amazing products ever released for endurance gains, fat loss and lean muscle gain

8d169ba4-548d-45a0-a5a5-2e698235b802.jpg

00babdd7-9e4e-4a69-a4e8-5f6fe616052a.jpg

PreOrder GEAR by MuscleGELZ - CLICK HERE NOW!!

Gym has been sporadic at best all week

Dropped the GH and my hands and joints feel a bit better already.

Dropped my water too and now Im down to 214. Gonna try and hang around here atm and just see what happens.

Really need these aches and swollen hands to go away. LOL. This is what happens when you use solid GH and you get old LOL

Got some extra goodies for grabs if anyone needs anything PM me

118282921_299683507972593_5172788233400473365_o.jpg

Update 9/1

Sorry, have been so busy, Haven't been updating.

Still been at the gym. Last 2 days, Monday was chest, traps. Yesterday was squats, hamstrings and calves.

Really been hitting higher reps, and slower controlled reps recently.

My joints and muscles were aching for a good 1-2 weeks after the cessation of my hgh script. I may go back on eventually but not anytime soon. I still have some sciatica from it and let me tell you, if you have ever had bad Sciatic pain it sucks. And you can't even sit for a drive.

So I also haven't weighed in, but I am definitely leaner and less puffy. A better overall look so far.

I do need to up my cardio and increase my rep ranges and decrease my rest periods.

Also my youngest starts Preschool next week, so this should mean I have 1-2 more gym days!

This will make the most massive difference to my physique

Been stilll chugging along with the same suppz. HRT still etc.

Will post up more this week :)

Picked up a couple recommended items. Thanks for the code WES15. Wes! Lol
91f16373f1f4e9d49dcd035157fea200.plist

Max

Update 9/1

Sorry, have been so busy, Haven't been updating.

Still been at the gym. Last 2 days, Monday was chest, traps. Yesterday was squats, hamstrings and calves.

Really been hitting higher reps, and slower controlled reps recently.

My joints and muscles were aching for a good 1-2 weeks after the cessation of my hgh script. I may go back on eventually but not anytime soon. I still have some sciatica from it and let me tell you, if you have ever had bad Sciatic pain it sucks. And you can't even sit for a drive.

So I also haven't weighed in, but I am definitely leaner and less puffy. A better overall look so far.

I do need to up my cardio and increase my rep ranges and decrease my rest periods.

Also my youngest starts Preschool next week, so this should mean I have 1-2 more gym days!

This will make the most massive difference to my physique

Been stilll chugging along with the same suppz. HRT still etc.

Will post up more this week :)

Wes is there any chance Sermorelin will cause Sciatic pain.

Picked up a couple recommended items. Thanks for the code WES15. Wes! Lol
91f16373f1f4e9d49dcd035157fea200.plist

Max

Awesome man, thank you so much for the post and enjoy :)

Wes is there any chance Sermorelin will cause Sciatic pain.

I have seen sciatica and hand numbness tingling in sermorelin, frag, and even MK677

I can't say the exact mechanism, though many people blame the sudden water retention and BP spikes as an issue.

I am sure there is more to it then that.

I haven't seen much Sermorelin around these days. Have anything good?

Update 9/2

Worked out last night. Hit Back and Biceps and a tiny bit of tricep work

Was doing ok considering I am super sore from the two days before. Mostly legs. I really hit them hard. Feeling it worse today

I always feel a heavy leg session 48hrs later.

Today Im jacking up my electrolytes and even used some ibuprofen. Hurts to sit down LOL.

I think I will take the day off from the gym.

Oh yeah I started some Probiotics bc my digesting felt "off" a bit and I assure you that only in a few days everything is back to normal and my appetite is back through the roof.

Last night I made some hibachi chicken, pork fried rice and zucchini
118783602_2639930819592123_3260985564010513783_n.jpg

By the way , two of my top selling products on my store are back in stock. Somatozine and Aterall :)

https://mailchi.mp/9a648df1790a/f9tqlegfly-4278146

IML Gear Cream!
I have seen sciatica and hand numbness tingling in sermorelin, frag, and even MK677

I can't say the exact mechanism, though many people blame the sudden water retention and BP spikes as an issue.

I am sure there is more to it then that.

I haven't seen much Sermorelin around these days. Have anything good?

Ive been my sermorelin prescription from a compounding pharmacy for a month now and I'm having a sharp pain going up thru my glute, hell even my tailbone has a sore feeling, it goes away then periodically come back. I was reading your comments and thought possibly it was related to the sermorelin.

Ive been my sermorelin prescription from a compounding pharmacy for a month now and I'm having a sharp pain going up thru my glute, hell even my tailbone has a sore feeling, it goes away then periodically come back. I was reading your comments and thought possibly it was related to the sermorelin.

Thats def sciatic pain and it hits right where your ass crack is, that bone and it goes in a reverse V shape.

It can run down your leg and you can even see swelling and bruising in the feet.

When you have it, it hurts to sit.

Sucks big time , hope you feel better
sciatica-s2-sciatic-nerve.jpg

Dude. Your little girl starts preschool this year? Seems like only yesterday you were telling us she was just born. I remember some of the most memorable moments when my daughter was around that age. Time flies.

Thats def sciatic pain and it hits right where your ass crack is, that bone and it goes in a reverse V shape.

It can run down your leg and you can even see swelling and bruising in the feet.

When you have it, it hurts to sit.

Sucks big time , hope you feel better
sciatica-s2-sciatic-nerve.jpg

Does it go away after time or will it stay as long as I'm running the sermorelin, it's not constant as it seems to hang around for a couple days then it's gone.

I took the time to read through your entire log Wes. Super informative as well as inspiring. Thank you for posting and good luck with everything your trying to accomplish. You look amazing!

Does it go away after time or will it stay as long as I'm running the sermorelin, it's not constant as it seems to hang around for a couple days then it's gone.

Had excruciating pain for a year could barely walk herniated disch cut of scuba tic nerve def required surgery’s.

Sciatic nerve damage never goes away without surgery, ive been dealing with this shit for 20+ years now and it sucks !!

So what’s up with Tesamorelin?

After 26 weeks, participants who received tesamorelin had 15% less visceral fat compared to an increase of 5% visceral fat in participants who received placebo.

Apparently you have to take another ghrh after a while because you build antibodies. But, 15% loss in abdominal area?? Shit is expensive but, not if those results are true. I Must do more research!

Max

After 26 weeks, participants who received tesamorelin had 15% less visceral fat compared to an increase of 5% visceral fat in participants who received placebo.

Apparently you have to take another ghrh after a while because you build antibodies. But, 15% loss in abdominal area?? Shit is expensive but, not if those results are true. I Must do more research!

Max

That is substantial. I've never used it. Hmmmmm wonder what would happen if you mixed that with HGH frag LOL

Update 9/5

Ended up hitting some shoulder work yesterday.

Was thinking to do high rep, but ended up going heavier and high rep.

I worked up to 225 on seated military for 10. I had more in me, but I didn't wanna push my luck and get hurt so I just did several sets of that and did reps of 20 with 135.

Left gym with a mega pump.

On a good note, I think I am going to be doing a separate LOG, but also including it here, where i get to take my scripts for Moda and Prov, and include those into the mix. Pretty sure Drugs Gear is going to sponsor this log. So I get to test products free of charge and give unbiased feedback.

I have to admit I am excited for this option coming soon. Good MODA is hard to find.

Get Shredded!
That is substantial. I've never used it. Hmmmmm wonder what would happen if you mixed that with HGH frag LOL

Update 9/5

Ended up hitting some shoulder work yesterday.

Was thinking to do high rep, but ended up going heavier and high rep.

I worked up to 225 on seated military for 10. I had more in me, but I didn't wanna push my luck and get hurt so I just did several sets of that and did reps of 20 with 135.

Left gym with a mega pump.

On a good note, I think I am going to be doing a separate LOG, but also including it here, where i get to take my scripts for Moda and Prov, and include those into the mix. Pretty sure Drugs Gear is going to sponsor this log. So I get to test products free of charge and give unbiased feedback.

I have to admit I am excited for this option coming soon. Good MODA is hard to find.

That would be badass IF DG does that! Movigil! A new name !!

Max

Update 9/9

First days of school for my kids, including our 3 year old. For the first time in 3+ years I had a few hours to myself and it felt odd LOL

But...

I got to hit the gym for a solid hour. Solid hour!! That hasn't happened in again, prob 3 years.

I def felt my muscles were drained by the end of the session. Man my Endurance overall is awful. Rightfully so.

Anyways, this is where my log kicks in to full gear. Finally.

So another positive. I was chosen to try and test out DRUGS GEAR brand products. I have a script for both Proviron and Moda, so I said screw it. Lets challenge these two items and see how they go. I have never used DG before. Always heard decent things, but I will tell you guys first hand.

drugsgear468.gif

https://drugsgear.com/proviron-20-tabs-25-mg-per-tab

proviron_bayer-400x500-product_thumb.jpg

https://drugsgear.com/modafinil-prov...-200mg-per-tab

Admittedly I am excited about this new addition. The Prov should make a very nice difference in my physique.

I should say I am def leaner, that short run of Script HGH did work. I clearly see more lines now that my water is dropped. Not to mention the regular low dose T3 is helping.

I stopped using Benadryl for sleep, and instead taking a hot, or contrast shower before bed. I also cut down on my caffeine during the day and am cutting out alot of other crap. I feel alot better overall. Less groggy all day for sure.

Still jacking up water intake and electrolytes.

Todays workout was Chest, Biceps and Triceps. All high reps (20+)

Felt super good too.

Been eating well overall. My daughter ,one of them is attempting to eat as much Vegan as she can. Like 75% and she wanted to cook for me. Made me stuffed peppers and they tasted amazing.

How do they look?

119059068_310646636876280_1862704455201389922_o.jpg

Update 9/9

First days of school for my kids, including our 3 year old. For the first time in 3+ years I had a few hours to myself and it felt odd LOL

But...

I got to hit the gym for a solid hour. Solid hour!! That hasn't happened in again, prob 3 years.

I def felt my muscles were drained by the end of the session. Man my Endurance overall is awful. Rightfully so.

Anyways, this is where my log kicks in to full gear. Finally.

So another positive. I was chosen to try and test out DRUGS GEAR brand products. I have a script for both Proviron and Moda, so I said screw it. Lets challenge these two items and see how they go. I have never used DG before. Always heard decent things, but I will tell you guys first hand.

drugsgear468.gif

https://drugsgear.com/proviron-20-tabs-25-mg-per-tab

proviron_bayer-400x500-product_thumb.jpg

https://drugsgear.com/modafinil-prov...-200mg-per-tab

Admittedly I am excited about this new addition. The Prov should make a very nice difference in my physique.

I should say I am def leaner, that short run of Script HGH did work. I clearly see more lines now that my water is dropped. Not to mention the regular low dose T3 is helping.

I stopped using Benadryl for sleep, and instead taking a hot, or contrast shower before bed. I also cut down on my caffeine during the day and am cutting out alot of other crap. I feel alot better overall. Less groggy all day for sure.

Still jacking up water intake and electrolytes.

Todays workout was Chest, Biceps and Triceps. All high reps (20+)

Felt super good too.

Been eating well overall. My daughter ,one of them is attempting to eat as much Vegan as she can. Like 75% and she wanted to cook for me. Made me stuffed peppers and they tasted amazing.

How do they look?

119059068_310646636876280_1862704455201389922_o.jpg
Interested in hearing about the DG products and those stuffed bell peppers look bomb! Keep at it

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Stuffed peppers are one of my favorites! :twothumbs:

Did she use the plant crumbles instead of meat?

Nope she actually used light beef this time around, which is rare for her. She does chicken mostly or eggs

I on the other hand consume more meat then anything else. Always have and always will LOL

Interested in hearing about the DG products and those stuffed bell peppers look bomb! Keep at it

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Thank you sir I can't wait to try the DG items. Will leave unbiased feedback

The peppers were great, she did super well. Looks like something Id see on an IG food channel LOL

Max

That study is on HIV patients, for whom visceral fat is a huge problem. It is not on healthy subjects or bodybuilders.

More info: https://www.thebodypro.com/article/skinny-body-fat-hiv

Last edited:
Update 9/10

Hit the gym today. Again no kids, and an hour free time. Didn't even know what to do with myself.

I have some crazy items incoming and I am at the point in this log where now I am going to dial it in.

Today I did legs and I did Tom Platz squats. Some of you may not know him. Hes a buddy of mine and an old school legend.

So I started doing legs his way. Nice, slow and controlled and super high reps. Like its a psychological battle to do legs this way.

But I feel it.

Im switching my scripts to the Drugs Gear proviron. Also I restarted my HGH script. Thing is I took enough time off that I have alot left over so Im doing 5iu per day before bed.

I feel so strong at the gym, even though my bodyfat is slightly higher then normal.

Picking up weight feels like a toy to me.

Last edited:
Platz
118980674_1273044776383583_663386412364088794_o.jpg

Back