• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

WeSLeY vS Quarantine - 90 day transformation Log

Get Shredded!
Sounds like you’re primed perfectly to blow up. Do you have a goal weight in mind or just following the mirror and ideal look?

Thinking to try and hit 225-230 but super lean and muscular at that weight. I do think its possible. I will just need to eat alot.

Ty everyone for the kind words and following :)

Thinking to try and hit 225-230 but super lean and muscular at that weight. I do think its possible. I will just need to eat alot.

Ty everyone for the kind words and following :)
Keep crushin that food and training :)

Update Thurs 7/16

Scale finally works. Weighed in 217 fasted this am.

Happy with that as I am now above my pre-quarantine bodyweight.

Hit legs last night. Did squats with very little rest and tbh my back pumps were nasty by the time I left.

One of those times it's hard to sit straight and drive home. I was more or less laying down in my seat driving LOL

Woke up at 5am today and decided to hit gym early. Popped my suppz and pwo and hit the gym about 20min later

Workout
Bicep Curls (dumbells per hand) supersetted with Tricep Pushdowns (cable Machine)

Did 5-6 supersets of this with minimal rest in between

Moved onto

Rope pulldowns supersetted with wide grip EZ bar curls

Did 3-4 sets

Left with a nice pump. Hopefully should get some additional meals in me today as result of the super early session...

Not sure if I am training 2morrow or not, might be too sore

What else is new? Got Acqua di Gio pheromone cologne back on my store.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/special...qbgk0UmR8bIQ8S7avSzPM8CbJFjNb8ojkrUDFZqBTZ3cg
107816155_271805447427066_1989786728827017316_n.jpg

http://stores.gymntonic.com/special...qbgk0UmR8bIQ8S7avSzPM8CbJFjNb8ojkrUDFZqBTZ3cg

Update Thurs 7/16

Scale finally works. Weighed in 217 fasted this am.

Happy with that as I am now above my pre-quarantine bodyweight.

Hit legs last night. Did squats with very little rest and tbh my back pumps were nasty by the time I left.

One of those times it's hard to sit straight and drive home. I was more or less laying down in my seat driving LOL

Woke up at 5am today and decided to hit gym early. Popped my suppz and pwo and hit the gym about 20min later

Workout
Bicep Curls (dumbells per hand) supersetted with Tricep Pushdowns (cable Machine)

Did 5-6 supersets of this with minimal rest in between

Moved onto

Rope pulldowns supersetted with wide grip EZ bar curls

Did 3-4 sets

Left with a nice pump. Hopefully should get some additional meals in me today as result of the super early session...

Not sure if I am training 2morrow or not, might be too sore

What else is new? Got Acqua di Gio pheromone cologne back on my store.

107816155_271805447427066_1989786728827017316_n.jpg

Going to give that a try next ! And absolutely can't wait to try your new one out!

Love this log man! You're killing it Wes!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

7/19

Been busy past few days havent been here much. Been so sore I did not lift in the past 2 days. I will go again today though and post up later.

Meanwhile I have been eating well and I am sure my BW is higher

Here is what I made last night, A1 Meatloaf Recipe

110994704_1142168379531411_7861014537011782454_n.png

109833818_602158920724519_6039167267897975310_n.png

115825182_292079638802432_6096969604493663107_n.png

I love meatloaf, I can eat it cold on bread the following day. This is one of the few leftovers that I can eat for days on end

Make cold meatloaf sandwiches on some plain white bread! Lol . Used to do that all the time. Kinda like leftover turkey after Thanksgiving. The only time I buy Wonderbread and Mayo w salt and black pepper!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Update 7/21

Still been busy but hit the gym yesterday and did chest and trap supersets.

Have been focusing on Decline bench too, to bring up the lower chest.

Need to donate blood asap this week as my BP is noticeably spiking.

BW= 218+, so I am still gaining rapidly.

Update 7/21

Still been busy but hit the gym yesterday and did chest and trap supersets.

Have been focusing on Decline bench too, to bring up the lower chest.

Need to donate blood asap this week as my BP is noticeably spiking.

BW= 218+, so I am still gaining rapidly.

I am getting jealous! Seems more and more people are getting/have access to gyms. Hopefully my search goes well today. I have a crew{family} to help me build an outdoor Wood/metal rack/tower. Just driving around looking for scrap metal now. Just for my basic needs, cans weld on or drill attachments. Blood donation helps me a lot. I have to get therapeutic blood draw prescriptions because of my rHGH script.

Max

Make cold meatloaf sandwiches on some plain white bread! Lol . Used to do that all the time. Kinda like leftover turkey after Thanksgiving. The only time I buy Wonderbread and Mayo w salt and black pepper!

Max

that's exactly how I do it man lol

Thanks Max and Vision

Update 7/22

Worked out yesterday evening. Hit Shoulders and traps. Didn't go too heavy on seated military dumbells (100 per hand) was my top set, but nevertheless got a good workout.

Still sore and I can feel the aches in my hands, joints, etc from my new Script(gh)

BW=220+ on the scale, this was surprising to see a continual increase

Gonna really watch my stims and other items until I donate blood. Def on the higher end and can certainly still feel I am overdue to donate.

Looks like Saturday is the day I will be going and I will feel better immediately. I always do.

Thanks Max and Vision

Update 7/22

Worked out yesterday evening. Hit Shoulders and traps. Didn't go too heavy on seated military dumbells (100 per hand) was my top set, but nevertheless got a good workout.

Still sore and I can feel the aches in my hands, joints, etc from my new Script(gh)

BW=220+ on the scale, this was surprising to see a continual increase

Gonna really watch my stims and other items until I donate blood. Def on the higher end and can certainly still feel I am overdue to donate.

Looks like Saturday is the day I will be going and I will feel better immediately. I always do.

That script gh is definitely kicking! I can feel the pain of heavy overhead presses when on some good , good!! . Hopefully it diminishes after a while. Some guys tell me it happens for them constantly! I could not deal w that. Btw- aminoasylum got that item in

Max

Growth hormone injections drives up your hemoglobin and hematocrit?

No. Certain amounts of AAS do in my body. I was explaining that I cannot donate because they won’t except my blood while on Rx rHGH, so I have to get a therapeutic blood draw instead.

Max

Back to the drama of Red Cross. They said my BP was high, and wouldnt let me donate. I tested myself 3x prior to going and also took a BP med so I was low. So I know I was low. They discriminate against Bodybuilders all the time and so this is not the first time this has happened to me or others.

I have seen them lie and scheme and I believe this is an Agency Wide Agenda. If you even look on the questions, they ask you if you have ever used AAS, on at least 2-3 occassions.

So anyways Im just gonna do it myself

Here's the ticket if you are reading this and in the same boat as me:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawasumi-K...328973&hash=item52356245db:g:uAcAAOSwJiJexp67
s-l1600.jpg

So I hit legs early this am at like 6:30am and I will be honest, my whole body aches from my HGH script still. Especially my hands and legs. Its been a decade since I used so I forgot how it feels. IT sucks lol, but I can deal with it.

Strength feels good at least.

Motivation today was a bit low, though in all fairness I am never motivated at 6am to do anything.

Off topic on my store I have a mega Sale going today.

$33 for any sarms
http://stores.gymntonic.com/sarms-b...mk677-lgd-4033-ostarine-rad-140-s4-yk-11-s23/
BTPfullSARMS__76464.1585067829.1280.1280.png

Also $33 for Big Bang PWO w 1,3d in it. So stock up if you need it!!

http://stores.gymntonic.com/big-bang-new-super-strong-preworkout/
btp3preworkout__69567.1538487335.1280.1280.jpg

I've been wondering about red cross lately. If I use the app with all my info it says they're booked for weeks out at all the drives around. If i go thru the website and manually enter info it will work. I started wondering if I got flagged or something. I' donated every 56 days for the last two years and my blood iron levels were always around 16. They comment every single time about my vascularity. Im certainly not the biggest guy around but still had me thinking.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

I've been wondering about red cross lately. If I use the app with all my info it says they're booked for weeks out at all the drives around. If i go thru the website and manually enter info it will work. I started wondering if I got flagged or something. I' donated every 56 days for the last two years and my blood iron levels were always around 16. They comment every single time about my vascularity. Im certainly not the biggest guy around but still had me thinking.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Yeah man I caught them out on this 2 years ago

They 1000% discriminate against us

No one calls me crazy anymore bc I've proven so many conspiracies over the past decade...

Update 7/25

Hit gym today and did chest and traps...

My goodness do my joints and hands and feet hurt from my gh script....

Brutal.

Weight feels light but I def am aching and it's irritating me

Got 4 new jugs of protein

Got some new Amino Asylum products
use code WES15 at checkout for 15% off
www.aminoasylum.com

Also here's an old photo of me, benching
500+ here and 800+ squat. I intend to
Get bigger this round

Bw=221+

Won't be as strong as I'm training lighter/safer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200725-214007.png
    Screenshot_20200725-214007.png
    216.5 KB · Views: 66
Get Shredded!
Killer traps in that old pic...I am sure you'll get back there!

WesleyInman;1727019 So anyways Im just gonna do it myself Here's the ticket if you are reading this and in the same boat as me: [URL said:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawasumi-K-Shield-Advantage-Blood-Drawing-Kit-600ml-Collection-Bag-16-G-Needle/353082951131?epid=4023328973&hash=item52356245db:g:uAcAAOSwJiJexp67[/URL]
s-l1600.jpg

That's exactly what I use.

It funny you mention how sore you become from HGH, I also get this way, a few friends and many others here claim to feel rejuvenated and no soreness at all. but I feel it from my head to my toes, stiffness and soreness, I’ve used every protocol thinkable, they all suck in this regard lol Im currently using 3ius about an hour pre WO, and nothing on off days to mitigate these and the other annoying sides I get. How are you taking yours?

It funny you mention how sore you become from HGH, I also get this way, a few friends and many others here claim to feel rejuvenated and no soreness at all. but I feel it from my head to my toes, stiffness and soreness, I’ve used every protocol thinkable, they all suck in this regard lol Im currently using 3ius about an hour pre WO, and nothing on off days to mitigate these and the other annoying sides I get. How are you taking yours?

I do a variety of methods, first thing in am, pre, post and even before bed. 4 iu a day and yeah man i ache head to toe. Especially my hands.

TBH when I have garbage GH I have minimal issues, its always when I have good stuff this happens. My body reacts this way. Nothing I can do to stop it, though it can go away after 30 days for me

It kills my joints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here man, especially wrists and ankles LOL

Update 7/26

Skipped workout this am bc the baby was up at 6:30am and that screwed me up. May try to go tonight or if not,then in the am and hit legs again maybe. Dreading leg days when my body is achey like this but will fight through it.

Anyways here is the protein order I just got in for this run

116212693_2715263562092954_7747269852407265955_n.jpg

Also ty to everyone who ordered on my store this past weekend. Sales were excellent and appreciate it :)

Do you go off to get rid of joint paint ??

Do you go off to get rid of joint paint ??

No man, I just deal with it. Sometimes it goes away after 30 days. The back pumps I get on leg day are horrible. Taurine doesn't even touch it.

Absorbine jr Vet linament and ibuprofen help.

Update 7/27

Missed the gym early am so hit it tonight at 6pm

Leg Day. Did squats with 135lbs...started with 15 reps, rested 30-60 seconds, did 14 reps, rested, did 13 reps....etc. all the way down.

Drenched in sweat and also I did not lock out on any of the reps, aka I kept constant tension on them. I had to go lie down in the gym afterward and attempt to stretch my back out. No Foam Roller in sight fort whatever reason.

Brutual.

Decided I am going to up my t3 dosage,. Still packing on size and not seeing bodyfat go away on my belly and obliques as fast as I am expecting. Im willing to lose a tiny size for faster fat loss. Not a ton of fat, but enough to piss me off.

Gonna try and hit Biceps/Triceps in the am if possible.

Thanks for the patience everyone. I finally am into my second bottle of Methyl Blue and am ready to leave a final review.

Mind you, I do REP for MA LABS so lets get that out of the way first and foremost.

1595951157422-png.195994

You can see I opened up a capsule to show you how fine the powder is. Def can taste the bitterness of the PEA ingredients. I would consider this a higher end list of ingredients for fact.

I started out with 3, 4 , 5 and then 6 caps over a matter of days. Be sure to read Mike Arnolds instructions on using this and I will agree. DO NOT USE this daily. It is not as potent and does not work as well if you do, trust me I tried it.

Mike's Instructions here:
[h=3] Methyl-BLUE: Caffeine Content & Threshold Dosing. - AnabolicMinds.com [/h] Methyl-BLUE ***IMPORTANT*** "Caffeine Dose & Threshold Dosing" Caffeine Dose Methyl-BLUE contains ONLY 200 mg of caffeine per FULL 6 cap dose. I purposely made the product with low caffeine for two reasons... 1.) I didn't want to make another high-caffeine copycat product, which costs...
anabolicminds.com

I did EOD or E3d and it works like a charm.

The coolest part is that this product only has 200mgs of caffeine at 6 caps. Which I am happy about because I want the nootropic effects of this product, the focus, the mood and the energy.

What I will say , 4 caps is def a starter dosage, though in women I see that 3 works just fine, so likely bodyweight has something to do with tolerance.

Anyways 4 is a nice smooth enjoyable boost of mood, energy and focus. Nothing overpowering.

Enter 5 caps and 6 caps a day LOL. Holy cow. This stuff hits you and hits you hard. Euphoria, heightened colors, vision and focus for me. Def gives you a euphoric buzz for a bit. I did not notice any anxiety, no jitters. I took early in the day, so no insomnia.

I did notice some chills and some mild spikes in BP on high dose when taken on empty stomach.

My final Comments: Holy Cow! MA labs did it again. I would liken this product to the scales of Vicaine, Vicaine PM or Craze by Driven Sports. This is a distinguished product. There is nothing like it on the market. I would caution that I do forsee this being a similar product in that not only will it sell fast, and sell out at some point. I also hope this product does not go down the same road as Craze and Vicaine in the future.

I'd be curious to see how this works in place of some "mood" meds, etc. I have a few guys who are tapering off as we speak and going to give this a shot.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE:
http://stores.gymntonic.com/methyl-blue-by-ma-labs-nootropic-stimulant-new/

Back