• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

WeSLeY vS Quarantine - 90 day transformation Log

IML Gear Cream!
Here's to a great 4th for you Wes, and your log's quite entertaining so far. Gotta love it!

Gonna start posting some of my Workout music too, in case anyone can appreciate it. I go with the 80s and 90s old school stuff so dont mind me if you dont like it.

Also RECON is having a sale right now

ID30 for 30% off all products at
www.reconpeptides.com

Gonna start posting some of my Workout music too, in case anyone can appreciate it. I go with the 80s and 90s old school stuff so dont mind me if you dont like it.

www.reconpeptides.com
LB is on a few playlists of mine too haha.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wes, in regards to the t3. I would like to chat some in pm about it, I might have a great place in my current run to utilize it but I have some concerns/questions about using it with some things I'm actually on daily Rx'd.

Give me a shout after the holiday weekend stuff or whenever!

#needzthatInmanknowledge :heh:

www.reconpeptides.com

Man!!! Hot dog flavored water better be on that list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update July 4th 2020

Ended up hitting the gym early aftn today. Hit my AA TR.A and SR9009 PWO

Almost done with the TR.A as that is only 10 days worth

Arm Day today

I ended up doing a triple superset of the following.

Straight Bar Curls, into Tricep Pushdowns on a cable machine into Trap Raise Machine, and maybe 2 mins rest in between each superset.

Really felt my body heat going from this session and with the new AA t3 introduced.

I def can see that my bodyfat has dropped. Also got several compliments that my shoulders look huge, so I def can say I am growing again.

Scale is broken at the gym, so I will just weigh in when it's fixed. No big deal.

One of the songs I put on my Ipod, from the movie Trainspotting, not sure if any of you recall that movie back in the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTFrCbQGyvM

So yeah anyways just gonna try and pound some calories in all day. Got 2 protein shakes w whole food in me already today.

Will try and blow up some fireworks later and lay low the rest of the day :)

When I say I have more stuff then you guys will believe I'm not kidding.

I'd say this is arguably one of the finest Nootropic stashes you can find. I just mixed up some A.Mood caps with some A.Mood Pump and added it to my Electrolytes.

Talk about mood and energy improvements :)

106913949_270078407583187_556267497598544851_n.jpg

I'd say this is arguably one of the finest Nootropic stashes you can find. I just mixed up some A.Mood caps with some A.Mood Pump and added it to my Electrolytes.

Neuro Center!! Lol. Nootropic City, Wesley Road!!

Maxamus

Where can I buy

Where can I buy

That's just it you really cannot. I might be able to help someone with one or two items.

Vicaine and Atterall don't even exist anymore.

That fluorinated Moda doesn't either.

Get Shredded!
Update 6/25

Two things to show you guys!

1. I have a $33 dollar Sarm Sale on my store that ends Friday night at 11:59pm. Grab some asap if you want a steal!
http://stores.gymntonic.com/sarms-b...mk677-lgd-4033-ostarine-rad-140-s4-yk-11-s23/
BTPfullSARMS__76464.1585067829.1280.1280.png

2. The brand I work for MA Labs. We have an insane product and it will be here in under a week.

Update

Methyl-Blue from MA Labs, the creator of Vicaine will be ready in less then a week.

Be prepared for the best Stim based Noo--tropic on the market!
http://stores.gymntonic.com/methyl-blue-by-ma-labs-nootropic-stimulant-eta-6-8-2020/
104361850_261156925158585_4657763202092282196_n.jpg

Does this counteract some ssris

So are they trying to make Lgd4033 not even available for research??

Max

So are they trying to make Lgd4033 not even available for research??

Max

Viking Pharma owns the Copyright and they are legally attempting to shut down any sales of it.

Even though RC is a loophole, we know that BigPharma owns the FDA and DEA. They will have them kicking down doors for LGD. Just wait and watch. Just like years back I let everyone know I had some inside info Noopept was being sought out and then a guy selling it literally had SWAT kick down his doors to search his house for it.

I do agree that LE and Police need reform. Not defunding but the Feds and the 3 letter agencies, need massive reforms. And criminal punishment when they break laws. Which is daily.

Viking Pharma owns the Copyright and they are legally attempting to shut down any sales of it.

Even though RC is a loophole, we know that BigPharma owns the FDA and DEA. They will have them kicking down doors for LGD. Just wait and watch. Just like years back I let everyone know I had some inside info Noopept was being sought out and then a guy selling it literally had SWAT kick down his doors to search his house for it.

I do agree that LE and Police need reform. Not defunding but the Feds and the 3 letter agencies, need massive reforms. And criminal punishment when they break laws. Which is daily.

Sucks and it is true. Anything that competes get killed. Such BS!

Max

How the dienelone

Gets good reviews

Im not a huge fan simply bc Id rather use Mast or Androhard or var over dienolone, but to each his own.

I have a 10mL bottle I can let go dirt cheap if you wanna try it. Just sitting here and I wont use it.

Gets good reviews

Im not a huge fan simply bc Id rather use Mast or Androhard or var over dienolone, but to each his own.

I have a 10mL bottle I can let go dirt cheap if you wanna try it. Just sitting here and I wont use it.

Is it like tren

Update July 4th 2020

Ended up hitting the gym early aftn today. Hit my AA TR.A and SR9009 PWO

Almost done with the TR.A as that is only 10 days worth

Arm Day today

I ended up doing a triple superset of the following.

Straight Bar Curls, into Tricep Pushdowns on a cable machine into Trap Raise Machine, and maybe 2 mins rest in between each superset.

Really felt my body heat going from this session and with the new AA t3 introduced.

I def can see that my bodyfat has dropped. Also got several compliments that my shoulders look huge, so I def can say I am growing again.

Scale is broken at the gym, so I will just weigh in when it's fixed. No big deal.

One of the songs I put on my Ipod, from the movie Trainspotting, not sure if any of you recall that movie back in the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTFrCbQGyvM

So yeah anyways just gonna try and pound some calories in all day. Got 2 protein shakes w whole food in me already today.

Will try and blow up some fireworks later and lay low the rest of the day :)
One of my fav movies

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

One of my fav movies

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Agree! Great movie! My papa played it for me. Obie One is in it! The scot!

Max

Bro.. you gotta let me buy like a small sample of the atterall stuff lol I've wanted to try this and I guess it's no longer available, well unless your you lol.
Damn fine line up btw ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Gets good reviews

If he dont want it I'll buy it off ya bro

Update 7/6

Was up super early at 4am since our 3 year old (birthday today) likes to kick me in the head and face the entire night while trying to sleep.

I still trained for 45mins. Pretty decent workout too. Fasted cardio. Hit Supersets of Incline, hammer curls and Wesley Inman Shrugs. I actually got to workout with an old buddy and client of mine. Those of you who recall my PT career remember one of my clients Taylor, who we did a very dramatic 4.5 month transformation on minus AAS. We did use MuscleGELZ androhard and androshred, which to this day are key products I use with success.

He went from 246 to 212 lbs in 4.5 months and what is funny is there is something about his transformation that people just refuse to accept.

They fail to take into account dozens of Pros I have worked with and done protocols and focus on poor Taylor. As if it is impossible. So anyways we got to train and workout today for a brief bit so that was cool
107330669_274426413619139_4227956269825255970_n.png

Got a ton of compliments at the gym, I can def feel my size coming back and strength and def clothes are fitting nice again. So this is great news. And again I have yet to even remotely get into this transformation so my sights are set very high.

I got my new protein in today. Banana Bread by Redcon1, animal sourced protein.

Will try this in the am.

107386226_2127114087435172_145310244515131644_n.jpg

Also got my HRT script. I wanna show you how much of a scam this is. (If you follow my log you will hear no less then 3,000 instances of me trashing BigPharma)

So look at how much 30 transdermal Testosterone tubes would cost, a months worth.

4 HUNDRED and 39 dollars and 99 cents. $439.99

Talk about Rape Robbing and beating the American consumer.

You and I both know we can make a 10mL bottle of Testosterone for about $2-5 dollars (not including lab costs)

But the point is, insurance covers this...and its' disgraceful. This is precisely why men in the US self medicate and become "criminals" per the US false war on drugs,because they cant afford testosterone therapy and the FEDS allow this just to keep profit in the pockets of Big Pharma.

Squat Day in the am if I can wake up. If not I may go at night....
106923137_1944316532368412_316041160663794880_n.jpg

Last edited:
Update 7/6

Was up super early at 4am since our 3 year old (birthday today) likes to kick me in the head and face the entire night while trying to sleep.

I still trained for 45mins. Pretty decent workout too. Fasted cardio. Hit Supersets of Incline, hammer curls and Wesley Inman Shrugs. I actually got to workout with an old buddy and client of mine. Those of you who recall my PT career remember one of my clients Taylor, who we did a very dramatic 4.5 month transformation on minus AAS. We did use MuscleGELZ androhard and androshred, which to this day are key products I use with success.

He went from 246 to 212 lbs in 4.5 months and what is funny is there is something about his transformation that people just refuse to accept.

They fail to take into account dozens of Pros I have worked with and done protocols and focus on poor Taylor. As if it is impossible. So anyways we got to train and workout today for a brief bit so that was cool

Got a ton of compliments at the gym, I can def feel my size coming back and strength and def clothes are fitting nice again. So this is great news. And again I have yet to even remotely get into this transformation so my sights are set very high.

Will try this in the am.

Also got my HRT script. I wanna show you how much of a scam this is. (If you follow my log you will hear no less then 3,000 instances of me trashing BigPharma)

So look at how much 30 transdermal Testosterone tubes would cost, a months worth.

You and I both know we can make a 10mL bottle of Testosterone for about $2-5 dollars (not including lab costs)

But the point is, insurance covers this...and its' disgraceful. This is precisely why men in the US self medicate and become "criminals" per the US false war on drugs,because they cant afford testosterone therapy and the FEDS allow this just to keep profit in the pockets of Big Pharma.

Dude lost 34lbs yet looks bigger! Amazing how loss of fat and definition of muscle will actually make you look bigger. Great motivation!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Update 7/6

Will try this in the am.

Definitely not impossible! Lol. I have clients do it all the time and without and aas . But, the Redcon1 products are good! I have used MRE and Isotope. Just don’t ever get key lime pie

Max

Update 7/10

Tried to log in past few days and no luck, so I'm gonna just skip the past few days and start from today...

Hit gym this am and did Biceps and Triceps. Today was my 3rd consecutive high intensity workout in a row so pretty sure tommorrow will be an off day.

Had intense leg workout yesterday. Did hack squats and nice and slow and controlled and the pad marked up both of my traps

107636931_282225949655803_8210251785901947521_n.jpg

What else is new? Scale is still broken so cannot weigh in.

Came out with a new Pheromone cologne on my store....

Thats about it for now.
https://stores.gymntonic.com/el-cie...QRu062LA2ym_fGnIUijUUT5YBfqY-Lb3_L7CJ1H60Gswg

107822618_3185983484796608_6418613285347267049_n.jpg

Update 7/10

Tried to log in past few days and no luck, so I'm gonna just skip the past few days and start from today...

Hit gym this am and did Biceps and Triceps. Today was my 3rd consecutive high intensity workout in a row so pretty sure tommorrow will be an off day.

Had intense leg workout yesterday. Did hack squats and nice and slow and controlled and the pad marked up both of my traps

107636931_282225949655803_8210251785901947521_n.jpg

What else is new? Scale is still broken so cannot weigh in.

Came out with a new Pheromone cologne on my store....

Thats about it for now.
https://stores.gymntonic.com/el-cie...QRu062LA2ym_fGnIUijUUT5YBfqY-Lb3_L7CJ1H60Gswg

107822618_3185983484796608_6418613285347267049_n.jpg

I need to get a bottle. That Double Black sample was great!
#ouch
Max

I need to get a bottle. That Double Black sample was great!
#ouch
Max

Email me a shipping address again please and ill send you one to try :)

Update 7/11

BIGGULP-articleInline.jpg

Not working out today. Way sore, and so resting, doing some work and odds and ends. Def feels good that I hit all my gym days this week. May hit the gym Sunday am, lets see what happens.

In the meantime, we got a super new product in on my store. This has been months in the waiting and its finally here!

732bd551-72f1-4510-80da-5538a6897099.gif
4c5c722a-e05b-43b9-9e58-ef668ef94c98.gif
It's Here!!

Methyl Blue by MA Labs

From the Creators of VICAINE - The #1 selling Nootropic of all time

[h=1]Methyl-BLUE[/h] [h=3]“Super Stimulant”

By MA Labs[/h]
[h=4]The Industry’s Most Powerful Super-Stimulant[/h]
In short, Methyl-BLUE is a pure, extremely potent super-stimulant on par with many of the industry’s past greats. At its core, it is comprised of several amphetamine-like compounds at dosages never before witnessed in a legal product, with some of them being dosed a full 10X higher than competing brands. However, dosages alone don’t tell the full story. The truth is that Methyl-BLUE will be substantially more powerful than what the numbers indicate, due to something called MAO inhibition.
013232a4-1d46-4789-95ff-9df6d942b5ad.jpg

81fc6489-be22-4b4a-9f49-b2645238cdca.jpg

Big Bang is our #1 selling Product

For the next 48 hours it is on sale for $39.99!

[h=3]Product Reviews[/h]
  • [h=4]Amazing product
    IcoRating5.gif
    [/h]
    Posted by Dan on 22nd Apr 2020
    How do they have all those powerful ingredients with such a light taste? I'm amazing at this pre workout. Taste is amazing and it hits hard with ZERO crash.
    Well freaking done BTP Creations

• [h=4]Great pre-workout
    IcoRating4.gif
    [/h]
    Posted by Dana on 27th Oct 2019
    This pre-workout is great. It gave me the energy I needed to blow through my cardio and the pump I was looking for, for weight lifting without jitters and with no crashing. It has a light fruit punch flavor which is good, it wasn't too sweet like some other pre-workouts I've had.

f0ec5b28-3062-48f2-90fa-994adc6fd49c.jpg
a5300ef8-8f38-47ff-8858-8a988ffe05fe.jpg

Update Monday 7/13/20

Today is the first day of my new supplements and my actual 90 day transformation. I think its' been what 3-4 weeks. My bodyweight is at least 215 and I feel that I am back to where I was pre quarantine. So now from here on out is where I will begin making magic happen.

I ended up getting an HGH script. Waiting for the details. The only downside is I am going to have to do labs e30d, which isn't something I want to do right now, but oh well.

Next I added a new product. Iconic Formulas ALPHA -7. You have heard me rave about MuscleGELZ Androshred, 7keto fat burner. Well they have been sold out for awhile and I need to start this full speed ahead, so Rob at Iconic hooked me up with Alpha 7. This is transdermal 7keto and Androsterone aka Randro. This converts to DHT. This is a muscle hardening product, fat burning, improves mood, libido, and energy as well.

Super happy to add this into my legal HRT, the HGH and an arsenal of OTC products.

I hit the gym tonight. Got a ton of compliments that I looked huge again, thing is I am only back to normal, so this is now time where I will actually get huge.

I need to donate blood asap.

Been eating like crazy. Cooked a bunch of burgers on the grille and eating Protein hand over fist.

Weights feel like a toy again.

Super motivated. Wish me luck, today is DAY 1 of me stepping on the gas pedal full speed :)

109162708_272429930697951_6953149440243648522_o.jpg

Update Monday 7/13/20

Today is the first day of my new supplements and my actual 90 day transformation. I think its' been what 3-4 weeks. My bodyweight is at least 215 and I feel that I am back to where I was pre quarantine. So now from here on out is where I will begin making magic happen.

I ended up getting an HGH script. Waiting for the details. The only downside is I am going to have to do labs e30d, which isn't something I want to do right now, but oh well.

Next I added a new product. Iconic Formulas ALPHA -7. You have heard me rave about MuscleGELZ Androshred, 7keto fat burner. Well they have been sold out for awhile and I need to start this full speed ahead, so Rob at Iconic hooked me up with Alpha 7. This is transdermal 7keto and Androsterone aka Randro. This converts to DHT. This is a muscle hardening product, fat burning, improves mood, libido, and energy as well.

Super happy to add this into my legal HRT, the HGH and an arsenal of OTC products.

I hit the gym tonight. Got a ton of compliments that I looked huge again, thing is I am only back to normal, so this is now time where I will actually get huge.

I need to donate blood asap.

Been eating like crazy. Cooked a bunch of burgers on the grille and eating Protein hand over fist.

Weights feel like a toy again.

Super motivated. Wish me luck, today is DAY 1 of me stepping on the gas pedal full speed :)

109162708_272429930697951_6953149440243648522_o.jpg

Good luck and hope you have an good run, injury free. You damn Bull

Max

Back