• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

WeSLeY vS Quarantine - 90 day transformation Log

Get Shredded!
Good stuff there Wes, I shall check it out!

Brother I'm right there with you. I've been out of the gym and only minimal lightweight on and off training for over 3 months now. I've lost about 9lbs and gained some more flab. I've never had this long of a layoff and am very curious how long it's going to take to get back to where I was. What are your thoughts on (muscle memory)? My gym supposedly opens on the 29th fingers crossed.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

I got a bit of a pudge now as well, and PF opened last week so been doing mostly treadmill and light machine stuff until the other local gym I mainly go to reopens.

Update 6/25

Two things to show you guys!

1. I have a $33 dollar Sarm Sale on my store that ends Friday night at 11:59pm. Grab some asap if you want a steal!
http://stores.gymntonic.com/sarms-b...mk677-lgd-4033-ostarine-rad-140-s4-yk-11-s23/
BTPfullSARMS__76464.1585067829.1280.1280.png

2. The brand I work for MA Labs. We have an insane product and it will be here in under a week.

Update

Methyl-Blue from MA Labs, the creator of Vicaine will be ready in less then a week.

Be prepared for the best Stim based Noo--tropic on the market!
http://stores.gymntonic.com/methyl-blue-by-ma-labs-nootropic-stimulant-eta-6-8-2020/
104361850_261156925158585_4657763202092282196_n.jpg
I absolutely need this!!

I will be buying as soon as it's available @WesleyInman !
Anyway you can shoot a pm a day b4 it's on your site?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I absolutely need this!!

I will be buying as soon as it's available @WesleyInman !
Anyway you can shoot a pm a day b4 it's on your site?

I will try to, or I will announce it here sir. No worries it will not sell out.

The other thing you can do is go to my store www.gymntonic.com and if you are on a mobile phone scroll to the very bottom and select STANDARD VIEW. Then again scroll to the bottom left of the homepage and you will see SUBSCRIBE to Newsletter. Type in your info there. Deals and pre orders, etc, always go in the newsletter first.

Been waiting for the methyl Blue. Will be ordering from gymntonic for it.

Thank you sir. Im trying to get a wholesale batch from MA labs so I can get slightly cheaper pricing. I am unsure yet if that will be allowed. When Vicaine was out, I only had a few discounted units per month. MA Labs actually does not sell to anyone else except me. Which is smart, bc they want to keep all their much earned profits to themselves LOL

Goona be the guinea pig?
Sign me up!!!

Update Friday 6/26

Ended up skipping the gym today, way too much going on in my schedule today, but planning to go in the am to hit legs 2morrow.

I noticed though, my clothes are definitely getting tighter again. Haven't put on any bodyfat, and I'm gonna have to up my A.I a bit, which doesn't surprise me now that I am adding the AA products to my HRT.

I'm def less sore then I was the first few days of getting back to the gym. Although my elbows are both aching a bit from the flat bench day the other day.

Still motivated 100%

Update Saturday 6/27

Got to sleep in a tiny bit today (8am) which is super rare with the baby who is usually bouncing around early.

Took my pills, pwo and electrolytes, did some quick work and hit the gym for 9am.

Warmed up with some Leg Extensions, Squats, Leg Press and Calf Raises. Was only there about 40 mins but overall it felt good. Didn't go super heavy and intensity was only about 75%. Still waiting to push the intensity until maybe next week as I don't want to rush back into full blown workouts and get injured or be overly sore.

The biggest update was that I am now up already 11+ pounds. So I am only down 1 lb from pre-quarantine days. Which is an insane gain and I can't even say its bodyfat at all, def a little water, but I def blew back up quick. Def not 100% back to pre quarantine, but man this makes me happy.

And the most impressive thing is that I haven't even started any of the suppz I have planned, except the AA TR and SR. The TR is def aromatizing big time, as expected. I may switch from Arim To Exem.

Oh yeah and I bought a new MRE to try out. Figured I'd give my buddies brand a try. I never used Redcon1 before even though of course Aaron and Admin were old business partners. So I found out that they have Blueberry flavor, which is my favorite protein flavor of all time.

So this should be on the way any day now.

Also I have been eating alot more whole foods daily. I'd love to hit 225+lbs by the end of this run and be leaner (if that is even possible)

The food bill is getting pricy I will say that. I don't miss that part.

7.jpg

Update Saturday 6/27

Got to sleep in a tiny bit today (8am) which is super rare with the baby who is usually bouncing around early.

Took my pills, pwo and electrolytes, did some quick work and hit the gym for 9am.

Warmed up with some Leg Extensions, Squats, Leg Press and Calf Raises. Was only there about 40 mins but overall it felt good. Didn't go super heavy and intensity was only about 75%. Still waiting to push the intensity until maybe next week as I don't want to rush back into full blown workouts and get injured or be overly sore.

The biggest update was that I am now up already 11+ pounds. So I am only down 1 lb from pre-quarantine days. Which is an insane gain and I can't even say its bodyfat at all, def a little water, but I def blew back up quick. Def not 100% back to pre quarantine, but man this makes me happy.

And the most impressive thing is that I haven't even started any of the suppz I have planned, except the AA TR and SR. The TR is def aromatizing big time, as expected. I may switch from Arim To Exem.

Oh yeah and I bought a new MRE to try out. Figured I'd give my buddies brand a try. I never used Redcon1 before even though of course Aaron and Admin were old business partners. So I found out that they have Blueberry flavor, which is my favorite protein flavor of all time.

So this should be on the way any day now.

Also I have been eating alot more whole foods daily. I'd love to hit 225+lbs by the end of this run and be leaner (if that is even possible)

The food bill is getting pricy I will say that. I don't miss that part.

7.jpg
Good ole Trestolone will pack on the lbs quick. I think I gained nearly 20lbs on my run with it. Of course I didn't keep it all, losing water, ect..but it packs a punch for sure. Love the stuff.

Good ole Trestolone will pack on the lbs quick. I think I gained nearly 20lbs on my run with it. Of course I didn't keep it all, losing water, ect..but it packs a punch for sure. Love the stuff.

Bloated gains or lean gains ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Bloated gains or lean gains ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trest is very wet and most likely bloats users, but the thing is when you come off and drop your water, you are bigger and stronger and muscular.

Think MK677 even.

Also to anyone looking the sale on my store was extended to all weekend so feel free to grab some of these at $33.33 each and use code "ASF" for 5% off all orders
http://stores.gymntonic.com/sarms-b...mk677-lgd-4033-ostarine-rad-140-s4-yk-11-s23/

Supplements:

My buddy sent me this product to try. The thing I am testing it for, is to see if it increases my libido/etc while on HRT, etc. So although I am not a huge fan of "boosters" per say, this has boron, etc. So I wanna see if it kicks in. He did send it free which is cool
106487367_899480243796067_7724006579115841497_n.jpg

Next is another product I am taking

By the end of this log you may be disgusted to see how many products I have an use LOL. Thing is when you own a Supp company and sell them for a living, its very easy to just keep a bunch of the stash for yourself LOL

This is a digestive Aid product and works like a charm. Another great product by MA LABS. Veda Gest

http://stores.gymntonic.com/veda-gest-by-ma-labs-100-natural-holistic-digestive-support/
82847660_3123070791121581_528036396009892459_n.jpg

Last but not least, to sleep this is what I am using. 50-75 mgs at night, 45 mins before bed. Then if I wake up at say 3 am, I chew up another one and go right back to sleep. Besides Ambien CR this is the best product I have found to help me sleep.

Diphenydramine is in Zquil and many other sleep aids and it is better known as Benadryl

106275801_741068193370702_1486211857645273705_n.jpg

Update 6/28 Sunday

Hit the gym mid afternoon today. Had Chest on the agenda, and decided to do dumbell work.

Wanted flat bench but it was taken, so I ended up doing Dumbell Incline Press. I only worked up to 105 per hand for reps of 10. Felt easy. But it felt good. Still slightly nervous bc I partially tore my left pec about a year ago, and so at the top of each press I was thinking about that, which isn't like me.

I added in my Wesley Inman Trap routine.

Then before I left, I did something I never do and jumped on a flat bench hammer strength and put 135 on and put it to a setting like a decline bench would be. I did super isolated sets of 20 to the point I was actually exhausting the muscle.

Def noticed that I am up weight and have had several comments about it. I dont even start my new "regiment" for another week or two.

So Im thinking next 2.5 months should be insane.

Can't wait to see what happens. Will be back early am to hit either bi's and tri's or shoulders, will see how I feel.

Skipped SR all weekend, but will begin again in the am. Halfway done w the TR frontload.

Let us know how the SR goes! Always love feedback on this stuff

Max

Glad to hear things are coming back smooth and quick for ya bro!
I'm loving this thread! Also by all means post and talk about as many supps as you can/want! I feel like of all people you are the best to discuss these things and how you use them in your routine. Plus having the knowledge of all of them like you do is a huge plus! I'm sure alot will agree to this, when WesleyInnman says something works we know it's going to work! Lol
I'm enjoying seeing this every day man keep it up!! I'm pumped to see how this all turns out!

Also let us know how that testabolic or whatever works. If it's any count I might give it a try!

Thank you everyone who is here following, commenting and all the kind words too, means alot and enjoy interacting with you all.

Update 6/29

So the baby (turns 3 next week) kept us up all night, literally, so when I got up this am, I said no way am I working out on this broken sleep. Also my legs are killing me (sore) from the squat day, showing my body is still not quite adapted...

My Doctors Appt is thursday. I'm gonna be asking for Testim this time, so I can do ED gels and also my INJ routine which is 100mgs E4d. Also am trying to get HCG again and also HGH. The HGH is a stretch though bc my primary doctor knows so little that she simply isn't educated enough to even interpret those labs.

Anyways, I got some more protein in the mail yesterday, more MuscleFeast Whey + Oats.

Oh I'm gonna add these supps. AndroShred 2.0 is coming out. This is a 7-keto DHEA fat burner. What is special about that is that it has all the benefits of a high stimulant fat burner/thermo but it has no cardiovascular sides. So no increased heart rate, no spikes in BP. Also it is anti cortisol. And it is topical, so the minute that arrives next week I will start that.

Also adding in AndroHard. This is one of my top sellers. For those of you who recall, Eric P, Primordial Performances invented this product years back. After the GOVT raided his brand, took all his inventory, and 7 years later in Court, he won....after the products were all expired, etc. Anyways MuscleGELZ was able to mimic his product and put that in a topical formula. This converts to PURE DHT. This stuff is worth its weight in gold. Think Anavar. Its like topical anavar.

73283832_727921308007431_1142193585612968884_n.jpg

106134968_732783214144341_6197877304551070133_n.png

Super product, and if you weren't aware, the most infamous Client I have that I trained with these two compounds was Taylor. A few years back I had him on this protocol and I trained him in person 3x per week, though I had him at the gym 6 days a week.

He started out 246lbs and after 4.5 months using my protocols, diet, Personal Training and him busting his butt, he went down to 212 lbs much much leaner and muscular.
11899890_10155958398625711_8314992612352679016_n.jpg

I will be back 2morrow with another workout early am.

Everyone have a great monday :)

Great stuff Wes, thx for all the detail...

Great stuff Wes, thx for all the detail...

Ty sir for following :)

Forgot to mention, here are some odds and ends I use daily too.

I mix collagens, and the beef liver tabs, etc, into my shakes. Vital proteins is the brand. I do not have a discount code Surprisingly but I love their line
www.vitalproteins.com

106251846_1722669421219058_4312735358312020299_n.jpg

Ty sir for following :)

Forgot to mention, here are some odds and ends I use daily too.

I mix collagens, and the beef liver tabs, etc, into my shakes. Vital proteins is the brand. I do not have a discount code Surprisingly but I love their line
www.vitalproteins.com

106251846_1722669421219058_4312735358312020299_n.jpg

Nice Wes! I definitely take collagen proteins for joint, hair, skin, etc. What a stash!!

Max

Wes..the log is looking good! I wanted to say thnx for the hookup for my isotretinoin, it arrived today from AA. Good looking out again bro.

Wes..the log is looking good! I wanted to say thnx for the hookup for my isotretinoin, it arrived today from AA. Good looking out again bro.

Thank you sir and appreciate the order, enjoy :)

Update 6/29

I ended up hitting the gym tonight at 6pm even though I was pretty sore. Hit my 50mgs TRA fro AA and then had some PWO in me and hit the gym for shoulders.

Ended up doing seated military and delt raises, etc.

Worked up to 105lb dumbells per hand on seated military for reps of 10. Def felt heavy today.

At my peak I was hitting 200lbs per hand. Today 105 felt pretty heavy LOL.

Anyways great workout and I have been eating everything in sight.

Still have not started my true "transformation" as I am waiting for my other suppz. Expecting big things.

I did end up cooking some food on the grill. I did hibachi chicken, zuccini and fried rice. All homeade. Took about 2 hours to make this from top to bottom but I wanna say I ate about 2,000 cals in one sitting. I also cooked some turkey burgers on the grill and ate one. Have some food saved for tommorrow.

Feeling super sore, strong and motivated overall.

I see this 90 days going insane.. Truly do.

106488342_269293360851513_2247150061956589531_n.jpg

106363706_3039334616147778_7459148066975137953_n.jpg

Get Shredded!
Update 6/30 Tuesday

Woke up early intending to go to the gym and am literally sore head to toe LMAO. Badly. Tired too. I certainly have been hitting it hard. So today is def an off day unless magically tonight I feel ok and then I will deadlift.

I really hope I can get an HGH script bc at my age and getting back into this heavy lifting, my body is not going to recover fast. Worst case Ill grab some nice low dose Somatozine and mix it before bed with Benadryl

Also for recovery, instead of sprints and running/walking at the track like I had all quarantine. I may even do some swimming with my kids. WE have a beach pass on the lake we live on.

Wanna see something cool? This guy showed up swimming in the middle of our lake yesterday LOL. I had no clues bears swam or can go that far out?

106233858_263849831555961_5603420968625412956_n.jpg

Update 6/30 Tuesday

Woke up early intending to go to the gym and am literally sore head to toe LMAO. Badly. Tired too. I certainly have been hitting it hard. So today is def an off day unless magically tonight I feel ok and then I will deadlift.

I really hope I can get an HGH script bc at my age and getting back into this heavy lifting, my body is not going to recover fast. Worst case Ill grab some nice low dose Somatozine and mix it before bed with Benadryl

Also for recovery, instead of sprints and running/walking at the track like I had all quarantine. I may even do some swimming with my kids. WE have a beach pass on the lake we live on.

Wanna see something cool? This guy showed up swimming in the middle of our lake yesterday LOL. I had no clues bears swam or can go that far out?

106233858_263849831555961_5603420968625412956_n.jpg

Alaska? Good luck w the gh script!!

Max

So even though today is off day, been eating non stop, which is a good thing.

Got another one of my new items in today. This is the Redcon1 MRE in blueberry Cobbler.

The reason I wanted this is bc it is animal protein. My buddy Eric Bassett reps for the brand so if you ever need a discount his code is EBFITNESS20 at http://www.redcon1.com/?aff=1637

Check it out.

INGREDIENTS:
Beef, Chicken, Salmon, Egg, Brown Rice Protein, Pea Protein, Milk Creamer, Coconut Water powder, cinamon and MCT oil powder.

Crasy combo right

So anyways I threw a scoop in the Ninja , with some ice and a little milk unsure what to expect.

Smell is very much like a cinamon flavor to it.

So honestly I was very pleasantly surprised by how well and smooth it blends and the flavor is1000% amazing.

Besides Raw Dynamix Blueberry Muffin (which nothing on Earth can touch), this has to be my next favorite flavor. Wow just awesome taste and texture. Has a very mild blueberry flavor and the cinnamon does stand out, just like a cobbler would.

Lets see how this digests, I will provide that info in the next thread. Super motivated and my appt is Thurs w my doctor. Crossing fingers to get a GH script LMAO.

106453744_597052217886718_1751518728581258404_n.jpg

106340091_205043720731820_1897375008242858437_n.jpg

Last edited:
So even though today is off day, been eating non stop, which is a good thing.

Got another one of my new items in today. This is the Redcon1 MRE in blueberry Cobbler.

The reason I wanted this is bc it is animal protein. My buddy Eric Bassett reps for the brand so if you ever need a discount his code is EBFITNESS20 at http://www.redcon1.com/?aff=1637

Check it out.

INGREDIENTS:
Beef, Chicken, Salmon, Egg, Brown Rice Protein, Pea Protein, Milk Creamer, Coconut Water powder, cinamon and MCT oil powder.

Crasy combo right

So anyways I threw a scoop in the Ninja , with some ice and a little milk unsure what to expect.

Smell is very much like a cinamon flavor to it.

So honestly I was very pleasantly surprised by how well and smooth it blends and the flavor is1000% amazing.

Besides Raw Dynamix Blueberry Muffin (which nothing on Earth can touch), this has to be my next favorite flavor. Wow just awesome taste and texture. Has a very mild blueberry flavor and the cinnamon does stand out, just like a cobbler would.

Lets see how this digests, I will provide that info in the next thread. Super motivated and my appt is Thurs w my doctor. Crossing fingers to get a GH script LMAO.

106453744_597052217886718_1751518728581258404_n.jpg

106340091_205043720731820_1897375008242858437_n.jpg

I have used MRE and Isotope. Good macros but just never get key lime pie flavor. I definitely like the line. Especially having a connect helps me w discounts

Max

Thank you sir and appreciate the order, enjoy :)

Update 6/29

I ended up hitting the gym tonight at 6pm even though I was pretty sore. Hit my 50mgs TRA fro AA and then had some PWO in me and hit the gym for shoulders.

Ended up doing seated military and delt raises, etc.

Worked up to 105lb dumbells per hand on seated military for reps of 10. Def felt heavy today.

At my peak I was hitting 200lbs per hand. Today 105 felt pretty heavy LOL.

Anyways great workout and I have been eating everything in sight.

Still have not started my true "transformation" as I am waiting for my other suppz. Expecting big things.

I did end up cooking some food on the grill. I did hibachi chicken, zuccini and fried rice. All homeade. Took about 2 hours to make this from top to bottom but I wanna say I ate about 2,000 cals in one sitting. I also cooked some turkey burgers on the grill and ate one. Have some food saved for tommorrow.

Feeling super sore, strong and motivated overall.

I see this 90 days going insane.. Truly do.

106488342_269293360851513_2247150061956589531_n.jpg

106363706_3039334616147778_7459148066975137953_n.jpg
What's the planned run for this transformation?
Have you used SR9009?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

What's the planned run for this transformation?
Have you used SR9009?

Hey man yes sir, that is the only thing I have been using this far is the AA (SR in oil and T.A) in oil.

I am speaking to my Dr. 2morrow and my run will depend on what I am prescribed. HRT for sure, I have both INJ and Testim gels. But Im trying to get HGH.

100% legal of course. I'd like to see if she will prescribed me 2iu+ for a few months (since I am deficient of course) at no fault of my own...*Smirking*

Hey man yes sir, that is the only thing I have been using this far is the AA (SR in oil and T.A) in oil.

I am speaking to my Dr. 2morrow and my run will depend on what I am prescribed. HRT for sure, I have both INJ and Testim gels. But Im trying to get HGH.

100% legal of course. I'd like to see if she will prescribed me 2iu+ for a few months (since I am deficient of course) at no fault of my own...*Smirking*

Lol !

Max

NOTHING is our fault...

Update 7/2

Hit the gym late today. Had my appt and got my T script, have to wait and see about the HGH script, but the cool thing is i have a PA for telehealth. Fingers crossed.

So anyways, yeah I trained late at 6pm, which is later for me.

I did deadlifts and calves. Ended up working up to 405 for reps, and it felt super easy. Again I don't wanna push too hard to quick and not to mention, my right leg where I tore my quad...I don't wanna push it too hard. Still have a drill bit in that kneecap and my leg is held together with Kevlar. Supposedly "stronger" then tendons, but Im not gonna test it out.

So anyways, my days of repping 500 or 585 for reps of 10+ may just be over.

Also I got another delivery from AA (yes Wes15 works there if you missed it LOL) But anyways Im gonna add 20mcgs ED into the mix. Get rid of some stubborn belly fat.

79387369_315820149574780_9042139276907448854_n.jpg

I used the new Calf Raise machine, super cool angle, not sure if you can see in the photo below.

106579897_732096060896991_5304408388012355569_n.jpg

Using this on my joints since they are aching already.... Oh and I forgot to weigh in.

Dinner was Steak and Snow Crab on the Grille. Better believe I am aiming high (230+lbs )

107010618_1212065049145169_259427821657128968_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nice AA product as well!

Max

Back