• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Real Reason Threads get Locked

BigBaldBeardGuy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Every time someone comments on a post it stays at the top of the thread as “relevant”. When it is no longer relevant it drops down the thread.

Locking a post allows it to fall down the list and it effectively gets buried.

Locking a post and deciding when it is no longer relevant is censorship. It gets people to stop discussing stuff that is important.

If people wish to continue to discuss something then that topic is obviously relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point it looks like it is what it is and the forgers aren't going anywhere. They do appear to have 10 other tests like HFO3 stated so that could sway some people. Of course they will always have their loyal following who treat them like a God that does nothing wrong. Most of us in the know will never use them or trust them. Unfortunately noobies have the chance of being deceived but that has been part of the game for so long.
It is what it is- you guys tried but fuck it. Ultimately the best tests are self testing and seeing what works best for you individually and then making your conclusions. I appreciate all the attempts to bring this out in the open. Efforts did not go unnoticed.

At this point it looks like it is what it is and the forgers aren't going anywhere. They do appear to have 10 other tests like HFO3 stated so that could sway some people.

Oh, well as long as they only forged one of the tests... lol.

The fact that that even passes as an excuse is ridiculous. The fact that the source's response to the under-dosed product was to lie about it and then deny everything, rather than owning up and saying "whoops, we'll fix it" tells you all that you need to know about the character of the people involved.

Couldn't happen to a better board and a better admin. He deserves this drama infested shit show

All these new bitchin threads are started by new members. Lmfao.

Why join a forum if ya dont like the way its ran? You surely arent bringin up something that hasnt been talked about in the last decade.

Anyway in the meantime keep pumpin the numbers for Prince . He loves all the new traffic.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

All these new bitchin threads are started by new members. Lmfao.

Why join a forum if ya dont like the way its ran? You surely arent bringin up something that hasnt been talked about in the last decade.

Anyway in the meantime keep pumpin the numbers for Prince . He loves all the new traffic.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Um... cause we’re letting people know. Looking out for each other. The way a community does. If you hold the sources accountable it results in better products for everyone.

Prince ain’t getting any good numbers for this either. It’s a total shit show here. This is just costing bandwidth as members read about the shadiness, see your deflection posts and leave ASF.

It’s not fair to the good sources that you’ve got here for the time being. Think the legitimate ones are going to renew when they have to compete against UGLs that forge their own lab tests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, well as long as they only forged one of the tests... lol.

The fact that that even passes as an excuse is ridiculous. The fact that the source's response to the under-dosed product was to lie about it and then deny everything, rather than owning up and saying "whoops, we'll fix it" tells you all that you need to know about the character of the people involved.
Agreed

Back