• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kids!!!

Byogsir

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How many of you had kids while on TRT?

If so, how long were you on? How much were you doing weekly. And did you take any HCG?

Have a great Sunday!

I was on tren and sust when I conceived my first daughter. She was carrying a gallon of milk in each hand at about 1.5 years old weighing all of 20lbs. Mutantly strong.

Don't be fooled that AAS cannot affect RNA and DNA bc it can.

My second one I was on Trest and HRT (legal)

In my experiences with clients and I have run polls for about 20 years on this topic. About 75% off AAS users can still get their wives pregnant on full blown cycles or HRT. It is very rare and usually genetic for those who cannot. And even then you can add in Clomid, HCG and Humanofort and jack up your sperm count.

The odd thing I have posted many times, is that in polls I have run with legit members and feedback, about 75% of AAS users and HRT users who impregnate their wives or gf's have Girls.

I cannot say why that is, but I assure you that stat stands out. Odd right?

How long were you on?

I’m still ejaculating sperm, so. As long as i still see sperm coming out, I should be good, right?

How long were you on?

I’m still ejaculating sperm, so. As long as i still see sperm coming out, I should be good, right?

No, sperm isn't visible without a microscope. You're confusing semen for sperm. Sperm is just one small element in semen.

Last edited:
For how long though. Like on TRT 2 years and can still have kids?

So are they any tell tell signs that in may be going infertile? If I want kids, should I stop? Will be 8-9months TRT when I try and conceive

Its hard to say. I did 4-5 cycles of 10-12 weeks over a few years, came off a few years and had no problems conceiving. Of course the safe bet would be to stop, hope your body recovers and continues or starts to reproduce sperm, then resume TRT. Then again, you could be one of the folks that its a few years before you stop producing at TRT doses.

Perhaps talk to your TRT physician and have them order a count to see the impact its having.

So are they any tell tell signs that in may be going infertile? If I want kids, should I stop? Will be 8-9months TRT when I try and conceive

All of this is something you should go to a doc for man. I don’t mean this to sound rude in any way so please don’t take it that way but if you want real
Answers a doc is the way to go not someone’s word here everyone’s body is different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately there aren't unless your nuts are raisins and you're barely shooting any cum. Even then you might still have enough to knock up your woman. Best thing to do before you take anything, or do anything else is to get a semen analysis which will give you numbers and quality of sperm. Go from there. Where I live it costs me $75.

If you’ve been running gear for a few years without coming off and PCT, and, simultaneously dumping your load in the baby pod... and there hasn’t been a baby in those few years... then maybe talk to an endocrinologist?

otherwise... if after a few years you got a baby all a sudden... get a paternity test... lol

But...

babies can be made on trt, full tilt bozo blast , or even when you practice the pull out method (unsuccessfully)

are you trying to get your wife/girlfriend pregnant? (If so) How long have you been trying? Do you need help? (Lol.. laugh a little, I can’t impregnate her over the Internet)

also pics... if you give us pics of the broad you’re trying to seed, we might be able to see if she is equipped to harvest life. 😉

IML Gear Cream!
I haven’t tried yet. I might try soon, but I will for sure try after nov 6

The odd thing I have posted many times, is that in polls I have run with legit members and feedback, about 75% of AAS users and HRT users who impregnate their wives or gf's have Girls.

Lower testosterone results in girls - there are actual studies on that. One's first reaction might be to think, oh, but bodybuilders are not low testosterone, that dude is injecting 1600mg a week! What they are not thinking about is the complicated interaction of hormones and fertility, things like intratesticular testosterone (IT-T), which is suppressed by injecting exogenous testosterone.

FWIW, I came completely off every time, and I have 4, consisting of 3 boys and one girl. My wife claims that the girl was conceived when she was on lying top aggressively clamping her hand over my mouth whispering "Quiet! Shhh! Just lay there, shhhh!" during sleepy surprise sex when other families were close by in tents but that the boys were conceived during doggy style or other male dominant positions, so she has her own theory about factors that influence baby sex selection. I think she really believes it. LOL!

How many of you had kids while on TRT?

If so, how long were you on? How much were you doing weekly. And did you take any HCG?

Have a great Sunday!

I was on a reg cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lower testosterone results in girls - there are actual studies on that. One's first reaction might be to think, oh, but bodybuilders are not low testosterone, that dude is injecting 1600mg a week! What they are not thinking about is the complicated interaction of hormones and fertility, things like intratesticular testosterone (IT-T), which is suppressed by injecting exogenous testosterone.

FWIW, I came completely off every time, and I have 4, consisting of 3 boys and one girl. My wife claims that the girl was conceived when she was on lying top aggressively clamping her hand over my mouth whispering "Quiet! Shhh! Just lay there, shhhh!" during sleepy surprise sex when other families were close by in tents but that the boys were conceived during doggy style or other male dominant positions, so she has her own theory about factors that influence baby sex selection. I think she really believes it. LOL!
kept my work boots on when my boy was conceived. Was on AAS for both my daughter and my son. It’s all in how you hit it bro! Lol

Lol, that’s a funny story! I have 2 boys and those were both conceived with me on top, lol.

OP, when I had been ON for 3 yrs my sperm was dead, I still shot a solid load so it’s no way to know until you get a sperm test. Do a sperm test and go from there, start HCG and if you lucky you might be good, otherwise you have to come off.

Did you come off when you had kids?

- - - Updated - - -

That’s scary because I was still shooting a load thinking I’m good. I will go soon

Did you come off when you had kids?

- - - Updated - - -

That’s scary because I was still shooting a load thinking I’m good. I will go soon

I had to come off, but after a month of HCG and 2 month of Clomid I got my wife pregnant and we had another wild boy.

I was on tren and sust when I conceived my first daughter. She was carrying a gallon of milk in each hand at about 1.5 years old weighing all of 20lbs. Mutantly strong.

Don't be fooled that AAS cannot affect RNA and DNA bc it can.

My second one I was on Trest and HRT (legal)

In my experiences with clients and I have run polls for about 20 years on this topic. About 75% off AAS users can still get their wives pregnant on full blown cycles or HRT. It is very rare and usually genetic for those who cannot. And even then you can add in Clomid, HCG and Humanofort and jack up your sperm count.

That last part is so true.

First ginger girl was conceived on 1500mg test.

2nd ginger girl was conceived on a gram of test and mast and 700mg tren.

Wife still wants a boy so we're at it again. Lol probably gonna be another girl... I told her already if the third is a girl I'll just pay the fertility center the $20k to have them pull a xy sperm from me.

Back