• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vicaine....what?!!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
732bd551-72f1-4510-80da-5538a6897099.gif
Not a catch. We have "1" unit of the Miraculous supplement that was known as VICAINE!! This has been discontinued for 2 years

The first $100 bucks takes it home with Priority Shipping!

Please pay with Zelle or Cash App after purchase!
Product Reviews

• Best Nootropic
    IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Nate on 3rd Feb 2017It's the BEST nootropic I've ever used hands down. 3-4/5 for pain...but I'm also tolerant....but energy, focus, etc is amazing and its by far the greatest mental energy supp blend I've ever used and I've taken nuvigil, adderall, vyvanse, etc.

• Powerful
    IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Chris on 3rd Feb 2017"Gonna tell everyone right now right here this product is 150% legit... get it while u can is all I'm saying Ik I am. Lots of marketing scams out there but this is not one of them.. without going into detail I've had major lumbar and cervical fusions and have been stuck on pain meds for years and I'm not talking just a Vicodin either I'm talking very very powerful stuff most drs won't prescribe to cancer patients.. this stuff WILL replace your cravings and help anyone in pain I personally guarantee and I'm no novice to opioid medications.. I'm giving this a 10/10 and the fast shipping from iml cannot be beat. 2 days from order to door ... I'm gonna say I've lived in a lot of pain w my back even though I criple myself at work and in the gym I will not give up, this stuff has taken my pain levels to the lowest it's been since before i started having issues w degenerative disc disease . It's no fun. Even if this stuff only worked for one day it's a blessing to be pain free for a single day .. even hooked to button controled iv dialaudid for 3 days I had more pain than I have now. Who knew there was a legal alternative this whole time. Cannot thank Wesley enough and whoever the genius is for creating this product. I'll stop rambling u get my point. I'm in no way affiliated w iml or any other supplement companies I'm just average joe in ny here giving my honest opinions"

822d4a2a-224f-43a2-8873-15404bf14fc3.jpg

aad99e73-bc22-47db-b54e-0270c6d5f8c2.jpg
a1c24c85-a842-4dde-b411-86b5e99e9c01.jpg

Alpha Mood Pump is SOLD OUT!

Thank you for all your purchases :)
14d8aed7-cbdb-4c4b-a275-88a03969d06d.jpg

Look closely at this guys

1 bottle = 30mL
Dosage below is shown PER ML
103599915_264439321437634_5640636944741747242_n.jpg

Won't last for long. Great for body recomp, adding lean muscle, and strength minus a ton of bodyweight. Also will improve endurance.

$69.99 on sale now

3c0d85be-d7ee-4a78-b37e-a1b608b56a58.jpg
Product Reviews

• Amazing product
    IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Dan on 22nd Apr 2020How do they have all those powerful ingredients with such a light taste? I'm amazing at this pre workout. Taste is amazing and it hits hard with ZERO crash.
    Well freaking done BTP Creations

• Great pre-workout
    IcoRating4.gif

Posted by Dana on 27th Oct 2019This pre-workout is great. It gave me the energy I needed to blow through my cardio and the pump I was looking for, for weight lifting without jitters and with no crashing. It has a light fruit punch flavor which is good, it wasn't too sweet like some other pre-workouts I've had.

74826816-acc4-4d47-ba0c-5769053eac49.jpg
Trestolone is now in stock $39.99

Then use code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off the order
2496ccf1-2aac-4428-9bd9-18e85f7d0902.jpg

65cf1bf7-e5ad-4d16-861b-4173138d964b.jpg

I would kill for the vicaine!! I never got to try it out! Just heard of it actually last month!
If by any chance it's still there next Thursday I'm all over it.
2 week shut down has my bank account looking like shhhhhhhheeeet :/

But I will definitely be trying one or both of those pre workouts! @WesleyInman !

You always are on the top for stuff!

:!gymNtonic4life!:

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

How have you liked this?
An idea how it would pair with gh frag??

MA LABS products in general at top notch! Super strong! You can’t just take 2 caps off the bat or your definitely gonna fall asleep! lol.
Frag and mk...I’d imagine it would increase the far burning effects but I have not mixed them. It would be an interesting experiment.

Max

MA LABS products in general at top notch! Super strong! You can’t just take 2 caps off the bat or your definitely gonna fall asleep! lol.
Frag and mk...I’d imagine it would increase the far burning effects but I have not mixed them. It would be an interesting experiment.

Max
I might just have to give it a shot!! Might make for a interesting log?!
I'll be lucky that 1 cap of that wont knock me out lol melatonin puts me out!
Definitely will be an at night thing haha

I might just have to give it a shot!! Might make for a interesting log?!
I'll be lucky that 1 cap of that wont knock me out lol melatonin puts me out!
Definitely will be an at night thing haha

If you do make sure and use WES15 for his discount of 15% off.

Max

Vicaine I have not tried. Wonder if it helps DOMS?

If you do make sure and use WES15 for his discount of 15% off.

Max

Vicaine I have not tried. Wonder if it helps DOMS?
Most definitely! Hell I catch myself trying to use wes15 for shit on amazon sometimes haha.

Doms? I would like to give it a try for tapering off these damn subs I'm on..

IML Gear Cream!
Vicaine was good. Almost too good. Very enjoyable. I don’t think you will find this anywhere but here. Better jump on it if you want to try.
I'm gonna try to be the one who gets it..
But I'm sure its being ordered as we speak lmao.

Seems alot of people really liked it and missed it when it was gone!

I'm gonna try to be the one who gets it..
But I'm sure its being ordered as we speak lmao.

Seems alot of people really liked it and missed it when it was gone!

hopefully you get it man. Only problem is you will want more. It’s too damn bad it had to be discontinued.

I remember when Vicaine by MA first came out. Bought 2 bottles. That stuff was killer. It went downhill fast....potency dropped clear off....it moved on.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I remember when Vicaine by MA first came out. Bought 2 bottles. That stuff was killer. It went downhill fast....potency dropped clear off....it moved on.

There were two versions right? I never got the chance to try the first verion but I did the second. Some people liked the first version better and some said the second version was better. I believe what Wesley has is the second version? Or am I off on my thinking here?

there was also a vicaine PM version for night time wasn’t there?

hopefully you get it man. Only problem is you will want more. It’s too damn bad it had to be discontinued.
Yeah it is!
And I havent heard of anything similar to it that's been produced.

There were two versions right? I never got the chance to try the first verion but I did the second. Some people liked the first version better and some said the second version was better. I believe what Wesley has is the second version? Or am I off on my thinking here?

I believe your correct about the PM version.
I recall it on the site.
As far as if this is the 1st or 2nd version, that I wouldn't know!

Tianeptine can be sulfate or sodium(salts). The sodium is the quick acting one. The sulfate is longer acting. They have anti depressant qualities. Not sure what blend the Vicaine is . MA usually has stuff to increase the efficacy of the main ingredient.

Max

They had a couple products. Vicaine was the main one I used. It was pretty much an opioid that didnt make you fall asleep. It was also used as a preworkout. I'll never forget the first time I tried it....it knocked my 260lb bodies dick in the dirt. What a feeling. The fun ended soon...they changed something or the products they were putting in it they got scared....

Tianeptine can be sulfate or sodium(salts). The sodium is the quick acting one. The sulfate is longer acting. They have anti depressant qualities. Not sure what blend the Vicaine is . MA usually has stuff to increase the efficacy of the main ingredient.

Max
Is this the main compound of this product, Max?

Is this the main compound of this product, Max?

Pretty much that and flourinated modafinil.

Most definitely! I would like to give it a try for tapering off these damn subs I'm on..

Could potentially work if regulated strictly. Kratom would prob be better. Are you on the strips? If so, tapering to a sliver dosage helps. I was down to making 1, 8mg strip, last 16 days then just stopped at that point.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Good memories in here.

There were two versions and the first version IMO was better, it was legit better then most Pharmaceuticals LOL

The second one was still good but didn't hit as hard as the first. This is the 2nd version FYI.

It did sell immediately. I will see if I can get my hands on one or two more.

Its super rare and expensive tbh.

MA labs, we got an FDA letter for this product. That stopped production dead in its tracks.

We have a new product called METHYL BLUE coming that is a legal amph. precursor. I will be sure to post up once its ready :)

Thank you all.

I love Vicaine and if anyone has any bottles they want to get rid of PM me thanks

Vicaine was good. Almost too good. Very enjoyable. I don’t think you will find this anywhere but here. Better jump on it if you want to try.
Vicaine was my favorite supplement. When it got discontinued I had to buy all the ingredients separately and make my own.

Are there any contraindications for people with gluten allergy?

No Wheat, Barley, or Rye! *Vegetarian caps only (natural cellulose)

Max
#celiac

Last edited:
Back