• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

say what?? FKN PURPLE TOP!!!

chadmack282

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Purple top trenA150/mastP150 Blend!!!
any of u guys that are not taking advantage of this blend u r missing out on lean gains & fat loss!
i like to pin the blend 35mg ED with an additional 200-250mg/week of mastP & 600mg sustanon/week.
thanks for Great Products GC & team!!

Purple top trenA150/mastP150 Blend!!!
any of u guys that are not taking advantage of this blend u r missing out on lean gains & fat loss!
i like to pin the blend 35mg ED with an additional 200-250mg/week of mastP & 600mg sustanon/week.
thanks for Great Products GC & team!!

Is this the chadmack special? Yet....lol

Max

it has been here lately!!
the compounds & the mg/ml the price is amazing especially with the 20% discount allot of the time!!
get ya some Max!! ;-) !!

it has been here lately!!
the compounds & the mg/ml the price is amazing especially with the 20% discount allot of the time!!
get ya some Max!! ;-) !!

Baller!! Sounds like a fucking recomp in the making!!

Max

Lucky Fucker!’

Max

no gym yet?
we live about 25miles from any good gyms, so after several years witth the help of craigslist, facebook marketplace, &play it again sports we put together a pretty solid gym!! now i need a cable crossover with height adjustable pullys instead of being fixed at bottom or top.

Last edited:
yesss. This blend is something I’d like to try ...soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
no gym yet?
we live about 25miles from any good gyms, so after several years witth the help of craigslist, facebook marketplace, &play it again sports we put together a pretty solid gym!! now i need a cable crossover with height adjustable pullys instead of being fixed at bottom or top.

Working out of town and No Dice ! Sucks but after the 4th I am traveling to a place for 3 weeks and will be able to prep up!

Max

As of last year I became a tren fan ... that is once I personally figured out how to minimize the acid reflux and the insomnia :)

As of last year I became a tren fan ... that is once I personally figured out how to minimize the acid reflux and the insomnia :)

Keep me posted on this Purple top regimen!

Max

Keep me posted on this Purple top regimen!

Max

As soon as the world stops losing its mind over Kung flu... I’m all over this blend

As a matter of fact I’m gonna go ahead and get some of this, knowing GC quality like I do it’s gonna be a blast I’ll never forget!

Last edited:
As soon as the world stops losing its mind over Kung flu... I’m all over this blend

As a matter of fact I’m gonna go ahead and get some of this, knowing GC quality like I do it’s gonna be a blast I’ll never forget!

Absolutely!! for me personally pinning ED keeps me nice & steady mentally & physically. pinning as soon as i wake keeps my sleep normal.
keep in mind my weekly total trenA is about 280/week.
i plan to bump up to 320/week total here shortly still pinning ED.

Absolutely!! for me personally pinning ED keeps me nice & steady mentally & physically. pinning as soon as i wake keeps my sleep normal.
keep in mind my weekly total trenA is about 280/week.
i plan to bump up to 320/week total here shortly still pinning ED.
Have you ran HEX?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Hex is by far the best Tren...IMO.

I love tren. My only issue is I hope it doesn't cause me to not be allowed into an establishment that checks my temperature and thinks I'm running a fever! This COVID thing has everyone thinking they're a Dr.

I’ve never tried blends before. I’m thinking I need to give it a shot to cut down on the volume of oil I’m injecting.

Back