• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Unorthodox pin locations

FLsnakeman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just started backloading slin pins and im wondering what new locations these little guys open up. Went into the delt with gc tren ace without even a pinch. The nice thick lean muscles at the base of my forearms look tempting. So far all i could get are 5/8" and i think it's a little too short for my glutes. Witg half ml shots I'm wondering if anyone has tried forearms, calfs, or other easily reached lean areas that aren't traditionally pinned.

What’s wrong with traditional spots ? I have never known anyone to pin forearms , seems easy enough but I would imagine that would suck . I’m guessing Charlie horse type pain for a week . You should pin them and let us know .

just started backloading slin pins and im wondering what new locations these little guys open up. Went into the delt with gc tren ace without even a pinch. The nice thick lean muscles at the base of my forearms look tempting. So far all i could get are 5/8" and i think it's a little too short for my glutes. Witg half ml shots I'm wondering if anyone has tried forearms, calfs, or other easily reached lean areas that aren't traditionally pinned.
All I have been using is slins for the past several months. I have been randomly pinning everywhere except below the knees and arms. The only thing I have found is i get a burning slight bee sting pain in some places that are really lean. I stick to places i can pinch 1/2 for comfort and just move over 2 inches for the next

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Upon close inspection and preparation to try i think i see the issue with the forearms. There's just too many veins there to feel ok about it. However i find biceps to be now tolerable with the 30g slin pin and have multiple gtg spots per delt and tricep. Pecs probably will be doable too.

Just rotate between delts,glutes and quads. Some guys like the chest with slins.

Just rotate between delts,glutes and quads. Some guys like the chest with slins.
Slins you can move around all over the spots you listed. I have scar tissue out the ass in my ass. But slins no more scar tissue issues. Warm up the GC oil with a hair dryer and drawing takes a min with my 29g but works great. Most pins I dont even feel at all.

Been hitting bis, tris, and delts zero issues. Bis still hurt a little but totally manageable with slin pins. Going to try chest. My ass isn't lean enough to hit with the 5/8" and im giving the vgs a rest.

I changed to subcutaneous a while ago and I'll never look back. I also have never used more than a gram a week - if I ever use more it may be too much oil for subq.

1 inch in the glutes.

Been hitting bis, tris, and delts zero issues. Bis still hurt a little but totally manageable with slin pins. Going to try chest. My ass isn't lean enough to hit with the 5/8" and im giving the vgs a rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Subq for Test only or other products? Long or short esters?

I changed to subcutaneous a while ago and I'll never look back. I also have never used more than a gram a week - if I ever use more it may be too much oil for subq.

Don’t forget lats. Large muscle and easy to hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subq for Test only or other products? Long or short esters?

Subq for everything; just ran 10 weeks of your tren e and test c, ED subq injections to get me to 400mg test, 200mg tren, 200mg masteron. Subq was recommended to me by an advisor (he’s an older professional bodybuilder who is into longevity) I pay and soon as I tried it I preferred it over inter muscular. (Wasn’t able to hang with the tren - ruined sheets every night with the sweats, slept awfully, and had a low level anxiety that turned into a panic attack one night. Had a jacked look, though, that I’ve never seen on myself before.)

Good deal....I'm an advocate for subq and have used lots of compounds.

Where did you mostly pin? Stomach area? Hip?

Subq for everything; just ran 10 weeks of your tren e and test c, ED subq injections to get me to 400mg test, 200mg tren, 200mg masteron. Subq was recommended to me by an advisor (he’s an older professional bodybuilder who is into longevity) I pay and soon as I tried it I preferred it over inter muscular. (Wasn’t able to hang with the tren - ruined sheets every night with the sweats, slept awfully, and had a low level anxiety that turned into a panic attack one night. Had a jacked look, though, that I’ve never seen on myself before.)

Just subq all around my butt. I can't reach back there and pinch, so I used very short needles. I've not tried subq into my belly (other than with GH and insulin).

Subq in the belly fat is ideal.

Just subq all around my butt. I can't reach back there and pinch, so I used very short needles. I've not tried subq into my belly (other than with GH and insulin).

Get Shredded!
I was just pinning and pondering that. That's where my peptides go so been thinking why not oil too. I have some quarantine fat I'm trying to work off there. Slower process the older you get though.

No doubt my friend.

I was just pinning and pondering that. That's where my peptides go so been thinking why not oil too. I have some quarantine fat I'm trying to work off there. Slower process the older you get though.

quarantine fat is the worst! I was thinking sub-q in the love handles, no?

quarantine fat is the worst! I was thinking sub-q in the love handles, no?
I am blaming my kids. They had to have a steady supply of oreos, ice cream and lucky charms that I craved every night. That shit is like crack to me.

So as long as you keep it at 1cc or under per site, subq with slin pins works for oils and water-based?... And it sounds like it doesn't matter if the compound makes it into the muscle or not. Interesting. I guess if you're getting results and not having to crunch through scar tissue, why not?

.5 is about all I cant handle without knots.

The absorption is slower with subq but its a more even release.

So as long as you keep it at 1cc or under per site, subq with slin pins works for oils and water-based?... And it sounds like it doesn't matter if the compound makes it into the muscle or not. Interesting. I guess if you're getting results and not having to crunch through scar tissue, why not?

Tried 0.4ml per site sub q with NPP and have a lot of pain for days after. Currently have a huge welt on side of hip, Im guessing the oil doesn't suit me. How would the water based carriers be, anyone tried?

Long esters worked better for me. I’ve heard water based Subq is hardcore pain.

QUOTE=pullup1000;1775955]Tried 0.4ml per site sub q with NPP and have a lot of pain for days after. Currently have a huge welt on side of hip, Im guessing the oil doesn't suit me. How would the water based carriers be, anyone tried?[/QUOTE]

How do you guys get your oils through a slin pin?

Back