• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sarms user

NoaNL

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
or actually not sure what i was using... haha

i came here from isarms after i got scammed by Dylan and he send me some fake shit that made my hair fall out and for sure wasn't Cardarine...

I wrote him and never got any message back, so i wrote on forum and that got deleted...
So i was referred by a guy that using this forum to have a look here..

SO here i am ! Im an endurence athlete slowly getting back in shape after some injuries and laziness...

Looking for trustful Sarms sources :)

or actually not sure what i was using... haha

i came here from isarms after i got scammed by Dylan and he send me some fake shit that made my hair fall out and for sure wasn't Cardarine...

I wrote him and never got any message back, so i wrote on forum and that got deleted...
So i was referred by a guy that using this forum to have a look here..

SO here i am ! Im an endurence athlete slowly getting back in shape after some injuries and laziness...

Looking for trustful Sarms sources :)

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.
Your in luck my man, we carry top quality sarms and peptides over at SPS!

I know this a long shot but a guy name Jano or labtoxs test all different types of PEDS to make sure they have the right substance in there.

Was a side affective with the GW hair loss by any chance? I’ve always wanted to get his products tested to see if they were legit anyway.

For example: like 2-3 months ago on both those forums they sold sarms1 and pushed for hard.. Dylan owned that company as well... then out of now where they weren’t on that board anymore and the new “sarms4sale” is up and the best thing on the block.

It’s funny when some old members get back on that forum and they ask where the fuck is sarms1 at and they are just like ummmm.. not here more but we got “sarms4sale” BS.

Your post got deleted just like mine homie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no even Dylan said that hair thinning and fatigue looks like some other hormone or w/e... cant find that post anymore becouse they changed my nickname and i cant login there anymore lol

I use to be on isarms until i realized that foruum was a joke. These forums are a means for the average guys like u and me to see what works and is legit or not. But isarms only cares bout getting paid i believe and if negative posts are written they get deleted. Happans here sometimes but rarely. I just bought yk, mk677, and gw from recon and they are definitely on point.

Welcome to the forum!

IML Gear Cream!
And also, Welcome to the fourm!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Welcome! I just grabbed some GW from recon and I’m 3 days in. It’s my first time with a sarm so we will see how it goes.

Back