• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Who is gonna be the one to get in on this killer sale???

Holy fuck was not expecting that from the chic!

Check ur PM L

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

I'm in, pm sent

Im in
pm or email for details

Got to see that girl and the chic from psycho sumo before this pandemic BS at a local bar. . Both of girls are hot as hell.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

she is scary.

Email sent of course

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Hit me up on directions for a list!

https://youtu.be/U6rv5qi8-8s
Hell ya that chick sounds Badass! My nephew plays in a band that opened for Cannibal Corpse awhile ago and the skinny little lead singer has a cryptic voice just like this chick.....he says it definatly takes some training to sound that way... you'd never know just listening to him talk normal though.

Email sent

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hell ya that chick sounds Badass! My nephew plays in a band that opened for Cannibal Corpse awhile ago and the skinny little lead singer has a cryptic voice just like this chick.....he says it definatly takes some training to sound that way... you'd never know just listening to him talk normal though.

Email sent

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I forwarded that! She can sing too! Watched quite a few

Max

She has amazing vocals. The band is killer as well.. oh I'm in as well for the killer sale.

Reminder on the sale. No info is sent via pm. Get a secure email(Tutanota or Proton). Post count needs to be 100 or more or be a previous customer. Unsecure emails such as Hotmail,Gmail,etc will not be responded to.

recondog@tutanota.com or hockey48@protonmail.com for a list. Someone will take care of you if criteria is met.

Xxxooo

Done

QUOTE=lifter916;1712682]Check ur PM L

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys. The guys are great musicians...very talented.

Back