• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharma Hen 50/ GW1516

CowboyPump77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody got any opinions? Just seems like something i could use down the road? All advice welcome!

I’ve used Basicstero’s GW a couple of different times. Definitely saw an increases in endurance and my body composition seemed to move towards the positive.

Loved it and can’t wait to use it again. The delta isn’t as dramatic as using AAS but it also comes with zero sides (for me at least) I just felt good.

Did you run the injectable version or tabs? Dosage? Thanks bro!

I’ve used Basicstero’s GW a couple of different times. Definitely saw an increases in endurance and my body composition seemed to move towards the positive.

Loved it and can’t wait to use it again. The delta isn’t as dramatic as using AAS but it also comes with zero sides (for me at least) I just felt good.

i also will order , just need to figure out if i gonna take pills or injections...

i ordered fake GW twice so really cant wait to get my hand on the real stuff.. im an endurance athlete so really curious what it can do

When you have the real stuff you’ll know after a couple weeks. From an endurance training standpoint it just feels like every day of training is one of those rare days where you feel unstoppable.

Saving my pennies for some GW as we speak.

i also will order , just need to figure out if i gonna take pills or injections...

i ordered fake GW twice so really cant wait to get my hand on the real stuff.. im an endurance athlete so really curious what it can do

maybe start with pills for first time because they are easier to use. Inject is a little more inconvenience and little but painful but does have some advantages for advanced user.

maybe start with pills for first time because they are easier to use. Inject is a little more inconvenience and little but painful but does have some advantages for advanced user.

I don't see pills on domestic side... I am gonna place on order for one bottle to try this out and go from their. What dose do you recommend and just pin like normal?

I don't see pills on domestic side... I am gonna place on order for one bottle to try this out and go from their. What dose do you recommend and just pin like normal?

I used a small 30g 1/2cc slin pin and did 15 tick marks to give 7.5mg per pin each day. I rotated many location to not hit anything more than once a week. It is a very small shot so many location options -- but it did hurt a lot for like 1 min after the shot, then after a few mins no pain at all.

IML Gear Cream!
so it goes subQ? as long its not muscle i dont mind hehe

I used a small 30g 1/2cc slin pin and did 15 tick marks to give 7.5mg per pin each day. I rotated many location to not hit anything more than once a week. It is a very small shot so many location options -- but it did hurt a lot for like 1 min after the shot, then after a few mins no pain at all.

I just got it ordered but I suspect I will not see for a while.... I seen the Domestic is not shipping July2-July10. I understand, everybody needs some vacation time...That said, would have been nice to know this a few days ago, I would have placed the ordered earlier.

i took those pills for couple days... i am one of those rare cases that react to everything.... fague headache, nightmares, depression... fetigue but at the same time i want to run all day... sound more like ostarine no???

maybe i should start new topic about it..

i took those pills for couple days... i am one of those rare cases that react to everything.... fague headache, nightmares, depression... fetigue but at the same time i want to run all day... sound more like ostarine no???

maybe i should start new topic about it..

Anytime you take something through your digestive tract vs injection reaction can be different. I am only two days in and I understand this can take a few weeks until you see the benefits but so far so good. There is a fair amount of Pip but it only last a couple minutes and then nothing. I have yet to have any reactions to injectables but like you I have bad reactions to edible intakes. I can't even take creatine because it upsets my stomach (or whatever else is in it anyways). You may want to try the alternative, sure it could be a bust but you do not know until you try.

i also gained almost 4kg .. i started swimming alot but i doubt i can build mass so fast lol... water retention i gues... but i always felt my kidneys were out of wack

i also gained almost 4kg .. i started swimming alot but i doubt i can build mass so fast lol... water retention i gues... but i always felt my kidneys were out of wack

We are made up mostly of water after all. I had a lot of water retention when i started my road to rebuilding(taking sust300 and deca blend) but now it is not so prevalent. The first 6 weeks was brutal though. It just takes a while for the body to readjust.

Back