• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does this Pic ring true for you

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Saw this n wondered your thoughts.
d455f3f926100db8158f97371a117373.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

not advised, but i used to do both. did ok w/ the expectation side, back in the day. too old for either one now!(the shots and the gear)lol had my share of offers from the reality side as well(had to turn em down,just not my thing) but to each his own.

It reminds me of how Arnold used to go flex at prisons. All the dudes were like Dayum and he was all like

Yup.. Look at my body fellas. U like that?
Lmfao

It reminds me of how Arnold used to go flex at prisons. All the dudes were like Dayum and he was all like

Yup.. Look at my body fellas. U like that?
Lmfao

The fanboys are at every gym bro... the fan girls are farther and few between lol

My only female fan is my woman ... other than the stares and quick glances by the young hotties I get no action lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pretty much am the only one that would fuck me. Even then, I think I could do better.

plus I been not lifting weights for about 4 months now. Getting shit done around my castle. My lonely, sexless castle.

no, it's not true for me.
I have neither females nor males :(

We always have the horse meat Phil! Lol
How’s it going over there?

Max

We always have the horse meat Phil! Lol
How’s it going over there?

Max

apart from that neither men nor women are towed, otherwise all is well.

the last one told me that I have to stay away because of social distancing and that I couldn't speak to her because I wasn't wearing a mask.
crazy crazy world...

IML Gear Cream!
apart from that neither men nor women are towed, otherwise all is well.

the last one told me that I have to stay away because of social distancing and that I couldn't speak to her because I wasn't wearing a mask.
crazy crazy world...

I tell ya Phil! “chiennes folles!!”

Max

The 1st pic is when you are on Tren the 2nd pic is when you are not on tren.

Your making the assumption the gear abusers actually lift weights and not whiskey shots lol

honestly bro I always thought this was like a joke right. Well I got on a new rig recently and some guys on this crew are dead serious like that. They were just talking the other day like “yeah tren is fuckin badass, you’ll get cut up. And if you work out it works even better” I was like wtf?? My fatass alcoholic coke head pusher is on like 500mg of test and doesn’t work out. They try to ask me for advice and I’m like bro don’t ask me shit, you guys are doing this completely wrong in every way I can’t even begin to help you. Lol fuckin crazy

Whats the stats on Mr Olympia audience? Never been to 1 but id have to think its alot more men then women

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I suspect many women are intimidated. I have never been considered "good looking" maybe passable for ruggedly handsome.... emphasis on the rugged part... but I talked my way into quite a few 7-8 (scale of 10) gals panties(also having a nice car helps for some reason). When i say talk, I mean I shut upped and listened and then told them what they wanted to hear...lol. I was never rich enough to get 9 or 10s those sluts all go for money, and then bang the hot boys on the side.

Hey Phill, whichever hand u use, just make sure that arm doesn't get too much bigger than the other one, then you'll never get any!lol oh, and maybe u should invest in a mask! just sayin sometimes u do what u have to do! and remember beauty is just a light switch away!

Hey Phill, whichever hand u use, just make sure that arm doesn't get too much bigger than the other one, then you'll never get any!lol oh, and maybe u should invest in a mask! just sayin sometimes u do what u have to do! and remember beauty is just a light switch away!
no problem, I use both hands ... you know when the pc is there and you hold the mouse with your right, I learned to use the left too :D

I think guys who are really jacked and big probably experience that effect, because too much muscle and veins sort of turns off some women because it just looks weird to them, but the men are fascinated by it alot more. Unfortunately/fortunately due to genetics or lack of solid lifting (or laziness, lol) I seem to hover around a level of size and shape that seems to get some noteriety from some women when I go out, especially lately now that summer has hit I have been noticing alot more women being bold and checking me out, some just staring and not caring if I notice. I feel like I'm not exactly intimidating but I definitely have muscles that standout from my frame, so it's seems like I appeal more to the 6-8 scale of women who have enough confidence to show me "what's up", while 9s and 10s seem to usually be oblivious and impervious to almost any guy. FYI, I consider 6s to 8s to be women who have an above average body and face and 9-10 are the women with absolute perfect figures and female features and nice faces.

guys do it for themselves just like women get breast implants to measure up to other women. if you really want to attract women you dont need to waste your life in the gym just buy a nice car and look like you got money, if you are broke and cant afford a car payment then a small bag of cocaine works too

Get Shredded!
guys do it for themselves just like women get breast implants to measure up to other women. if you really want to attract women you dont need to waste your life in the gym just buy a nice car and look like you got money, if you are broke and cant afford a car payment then a small bag of cocaine works too

Totally. Those "30k millionaires" with their fancy slacks from Ross "dress for less" and used BMW's that they had their mom's co-sign for are getting plenty of young, naive pussy.

Totally. Those "30k millionaires" with their fancy slacks from Ross "dress for less" and used BMW's that they had their mom's co-sign for are getting plenty of young, naive pussy.
bro absolutely true story, I had an old ford bronco and would drop my daughter off at a fancy school full of trophy wives standing out front drinking their starbucks coffee and never got a look, one morning it wouldnt start so I borrowed my neighbors brand new BMW and as I pulled up I swear to god they were checking me out, fuckn gold diggers

Your making the assumption the gear abusers actually lift weights and not whiskey shots lol

Says the jacked fella

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

bro absolutely true story, I had an old ford bronco and would drop my daughter off at a fancy school full of trophy wives standing out front drinking their starbucks coffee and never got a look, one morning it wouldnt start so I borrowed my neighbors brand new BMW and as I pulled up I swear to god they were checking me out, fuckn gold diggers

Wow and they're already married, SMH... Those unambitious type women are always on the look out for the next guy who could potentially "take care of them". I personally am not attracted to pretty women who don't do anything for themselves. I like women who are career oriented, who become a professional in whatever field they're in. And it's not because I want their money it's because I admire the fact that they wanted better for themselves and went out and made it happen.

"Bodybuilding is men on a stage in their underwear wearing brown paint showing other men their muscles. It is training for appearance only, and at the contest level requires a degree of vanity, narcissism, and self-absorption that I find distasteful and odd"
Mark Ripptoe

"Bodybuilding is men on a stage in their underwear wearing brown paint showing other men their muscles. It is training for appearance only, and at the contest level requires a degree of vanity, narcissism, and self-absorption that I find distasteful and odd"
Mark Ripptoe
Hmmm, wonder what he thinks about the gazillion Bikini “competitors” at shows who get oversized, ridiculous implants to show off their parts we are not supposed to objectify as men? Or pushing their pussies out as they stick out their asses...the asses we aren’t supposed to look at or we are just considering them pieces of meat?

Mark Ripptoe

Yeah, he must not have been a narcissist... Damn Neutrotypicals, they just don't understand :rolleyes:

Nothing impresses a woman more than a big fat thick. Wallet

Back