• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Aspen Sustanon-250 teaser

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Check it out:

468%D1%8590.gif

Last edited:
I agree with you. Its same size and style box as Omnadren250. It is what it is though.. Shipping those boxes means extra expenses.
That's a lot of box per amp lol

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

That's a lot of box per amp lol

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I love Aspen Sustanon 250 and Omnadren 250. My favorite testosterone product ever!

Max

6bd6aedce4a1322f4e92ef009d7376b7.jpg

Old Receipt for Omnadren boxes. Wish it was still that cheap in Polish zloty! 59.30pl zl

Max

I`ll post up a video of Omnadren-250 soon
1amp per box as well, same style box as Sustanon-250
Thanks God they still make it in boxes of 5amps too.
Prices went up big time, its very very expensive.

I pay for quality! Everything me knows that as I use Primo, Hex , Sustanon mainly. Plus Deca too, can never forget good ole deca!

Max

Try Spectrum Parabolan, I liked it alot, worked damn good for me.
I can verify this. I picked up some Spectrum Parabolan from DS some time back. It was very good. I tend to get sides from Tren A and E, but the sides from Parabolan, from my own experience, was much less. Spectrum products are quality in my humble opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Try Spectrum Parabolan, I liked it alot, worked damn good for me.

Spectrum is great! I have not tried their Parabolan yet. That line along with Balkan are all good. Definitely in the future.

Max

Is it the spectrum parabolan that is the dark dark color? I forget where I seen that or what product it was, think it was spectrum if memory serves.

Yes, pretty much like most tren products....

Please pay attention to the serial numbers which start with (21)
Each box has its own unique serial number

Very Nice ! The Original Sustanon 250! Cannot be beat IME. That and Omna’s are my 2 favorite test combos ! I’m starting to drool

Max

I`ll post up a video of Omnadren-250 soon
1amp per box as well, same style box as Sustanon-250
Thanks God they still make it in boxes of 5amps too.
Prices went up big time, its very very expensive.
If I recall Omnadren had a pretty good kick.

Back