• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL forges Tren Hex report from Lab4tox

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Unfortunately, I would be extremely surprised if the owner of this site removes them. By the sounds of it, he isn’t going to. He lifted the ban monte gave Phil, because “z asked him to”. Fucking pathetic. Because z owns and operates Uncle Z, PSL and a sarms shop, that’s 3 sponsors he’d have to give the boot to and that would cut into his monthly sponsor dues. So looks like people were not only right about the fraudulent test report, but they were also right about admin protecting sponsors in order to line his pockets. Admins defense is “z has been a long time sponsor here” and he doesn’t believe they are scammers. What more fucking proof do you need? We’ve removed sponsors here for this very reason, but admin has already brought up the money from his very first sentence about this situation. So it’s not that he believes Z isn’t a scammer, it’s that he wouldn’t receive 3 sponsor payments a month from them. So I guess as long as the sponsor is paying, they can do as they please. We mods have zero power when it comes to sources here and we do not receive free gear from any of them (unless you are a rep, but then it’s a form of payment for your duties). So it’s not us that is protecting these guys, it’s the owner of this forum. Since I’m going against the grain here, don’t be surprised if this is deleted and I’m shown the door, because I won’t be. It’s how things go around here.
Thank you for being forthright brother, very much appreciated

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Honestly I think they deserve a 2nd chance to prove themselves and right their wrong. It sucks that they falsified a document and then lied about it. I think they should be on probation and have to work their way out of it or however the mods decide what they should do. They have produce solid gear and I think that’s worth something and it’s one mistake over many years of service to our community. Just my 2 cents for what it’s worth. I by no means condone their actions, it was plain wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are you kidding me? This isn’t even close to their first fuckery they pulled. PSL/Z had ample opportunity to fess up and make things right but they continue to lie about it. Anyone who stands by this source is as big of a dirt bag as they are

Unfortunately, I would be extremely surprised if the owner of this site removes them. By the sounds of it, he isn’t going to. He lifted the ban monte gave Phil, because “z asked him to”. Fucking pathetic. Because z owns and operates Uncle Z, PSL and a sarms shop, that’s 3 sponsors he’d have to give the boot to and that would cut into his monthly sponsor dues. So looks like people were not only right about the fraudulent test report, but they were also right about admin protecting sponsors in order to line his pockets. Admins defense is “z has been a long time sponsor here” and he doesn’t believe they are scammers. What more fucking proof do you need? We’ve removed sponsors here for this very reason, but admin has already brought up the money from his very first sentence about this situation. So it’s not that he believes Z isn’t a scammer, it’s that he wouldn’t receive 3 sponsor payments a month from them. So I guess as long as the sponsor is paying, they can do as they please. We mods have zero power when it comes to sources here and we do not receive free gear from any of them (unless you are a rep, but then it’s a form of payment for your duties). So it’s not us that is protecting these guys, it’s the owner of this forum. Since I’m going against the grain here, don’t be surprised if this is deleted and I’m shown the door, because I won’t be. It’s how things go around here.

As far as Z goes it’s not like it’s a new thing, he’s been protected and a notoriously unreliable source for years. Sources being vets obviously indicates validity, just the same as veteran reps can speak no falsities.

In the end everyone involved is a businessman.. The site host, and the sponsors have one goal in mind. Money. The only viable thing is to research across multiple boards, and do personal bloodwork to confirm any and all products you use. Even a reliable sponsor can go downhill fast. I have always been an advocate of bloodwork protocols, and you should be proactive about running frequent labs on yourself as it is.

Honestly I think they deserve a 2nd chance to prove themselves and right their wrong. It sucks that they falsified a document and then lied about it. I think they should be on probation and have to work their way out of it or however the mods decide what they should do. They have produce solid gear and I think that’s worth something and it’s one mistake over many years of service to our community. Just my 2 cents for what it’s worth. I by no means condone their actions, it was plain wrong.

Second chance? You’re behind of your history. This will be chance number 3 at the very least

Second chance? You’re behind of your history. This will be chance number 3 at the very least
Just like I tried to tell you two days ago.

Here’s a business thought. Suppose you are a reputable lab with great products. You build a name for yourself locally and think about branching out. You also think about starting a testing lab and intend to “sponsor” with it a a website along with your other businesses.

But that website doesn’t care about reality, quality, safety and the like. You pay, you are a sponsor. No standard.

Why would that new business want to be associated with the others sponsors?

Ever wonder why they don’t sell Hermès scarfs at Walmart? Or Birkenstocks at Bubba’s Budjet Shooz?

A second chance is for a brand that unknowingly sold products that weren’t what advertised because of being remiss on testing or something in some way.
Not actively in the act of intentional betrayal.

So it turns out that that money > integrity. I wanted to be wrong about this board but my instincts are usually pretty good. These sources act the way that they do because they know that sweet fuck all will be done about it.

Your own board owner is basically telling you all to go fuck yourselves and you're worried about Meso's motives?

Unreal.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!

That could be. I don’t now the history beyond probably 2 1/2 years so I will stay out of it.

A second chance is for a brand that unknowingly sold products that weren’t what advertised because of being remiss on testing or something in some way.
Not actively in the act of intentional betrayal.

Very true and agree. My bad I just try to see the best in people. Sometimes it bites me in the ass.

This will be my final words on this.

First, I appreciate the candid responses from @sherk and @montego1. You guys are better than this place. When you’re a moderator that has to work within the parameters that admin gives you I’m sure it can be very frustrating. I don’t envy the bullshit you must deal with regularly. You shouldn’t be stuck in the impotent position of knowing shitty sources exist but can’t boot them or allow bad shit to be said about them.

PSL forged a lab report. Back up and read that again. It wasn’t a “whoopsie mistake” that was done with INTENT. And it was unapologetically done as well. Once you cross that line, it’s easier to do again and again. It’s easy to repeat especially when you get away with it with zero consequences. PSL will forever have marks against them for this latest incident.

Admin allowing that to occur shows which way their moral compass spins. And that’s unfortunate. This board has a lot of good things to offer but you can’t offer that in the absence of integrity. The realest motherfucker Riggs will be repping here. Feeding his bro bro lines of bullshit while he’s separating bitcoins from your wallet.

Without regulation, we rely on trust. We’re injecting these products into our bodies... based on TRUST. PSL took that trust and crapped on it, then wiped their asses with a Lab4Tox report. Lab4Tox is a legitimately licensed testing facility. One of the only tools we have on our side to verify these products. They’re the “good guys”.

Jano is legitimately licensed to test now too. Ask him about death threats the he’s received because he’s put out legit reports showing bad UGL results. Some UGLs are criminal organizations. The crimes don’t just stop at slinging vials of testosterone. There’s other laws they break.

Let all that sink in. These sources are illegal drug dealers. We purchase our products on the black market. When a bad report comes out you guys are willing to give them any benefit of the doubt? Why? Why wait for their side of the story. You afforded PSL the time for their side of the story and they flat out lied to you. The one rep wrongfully accused me of being a LE rat. The labs will stop at nothing to make their money. The only motivation we have as end consumers to report against them is the protection of the community. We’re all in this together. Which side should you be on at all times? The PAYING source that is making an obscene amount of money? Or your fellow brother that simply wants to run his $300 cycle to achieve his goals?

I get it. No drama. But with PSL and Praetorian you have HARD EVIDENCE of wrong doing. It wasn’t a 2 post chump saying “I don’t have the bonerzzz feelzzz or gainzzzz that I thought I would get”. These both had independent lab reports saying stuff is OFF. There should not be benefit of the doubt. Both sources knowingly FUCKED people and have ZERO evidence on their side to prove they didn’t.

Stop defending sources and attacking members. Flip that around and trust your fellow members to hold the scumbag shitty sources accountable. The whole community would get stronger across all boards. Consumers should dictate the market. We spend the money.

Last edited:
Very true and agree. My bad I just try to see the best in people. Sometimes it bites me in the ass.

Don't beat yourself up over it.

The realest motherfucker Riggs will be repping here.

Holy shit I completely forgot about super rep riggs. Not only is that motherfucker down to help you out but when he is so stressed about a bust he takes his family to hideout but still manages to be on the forums within 2 hours. The realest OG motherfucker that bleeds whatever lab pays him. Thank you for that reference BBBG that brought back some solid memories :D.

What you said as a whole is extremely well put without a doubt. No matter what board your from you have said it perfectly.

It will suck to lose more quality members over this. The 5 guys I knew and trusted the most have left this board over similar issues. Guys who referred me to AY and another amazing source I won't name because he was blacklisted here many years ago over a fight with the bosses. I ended up using PSL for my last 2 orders and who knows what I have now. I hope some of you quality guys don't bail because if that happens, it will be a free for all. The next thing that will happen is garbage men like Alin, Brayden and Muscle Bear will come out from under their rocks and start raping members like a Catholic priest in a boys locker room. I hope you vets reconsider and decide to stay. We need your integrity here.

It will suck to lose more quality members over this. The 5 guys I knew and trusted the most have left this board over similar issues. Guys who referred me to AY and another amazing source I won't name because he was blacklisted here many years ago over a fight with the bosses. I ended up using PSL for my last 2 orders and who knows what I have now. I hope some of you quality guys don't bail because if that happens, it will be a free for all. The next thing that will happen is garbage men like Alin, Brayden and Muscle Bear will come out from under their rocks and start raping members like a Catholic priest in a boys locker room. I hope you vets reconsider and decide to stay. We need your integrity here.
Might be time to check out some other forums? If those labs get to stay, it’s not worth it to be a part of that.

thanks for the update- I wish Skip4 were still here. Id love to hear his input.

So legitimate question. Since there are always guys that post looking for feedback or guys replying about there experience anytime someone brings up that PSL has made a false lab report are they going to get banned for sponsor bashing? Of course these would be threads/replies outside of there sub forum. However if it's just brought up in a black and white way stating the fact of "PSL has posted a false lab report" in response to a question will that be grounds for a ban? I am not talking about someone that clearly makes it sound like they are doing wrong things but it's bound to come up.

An example-

Member1: "Hey has anyone used PSL and Ep products ? Did they like them?"

Member 2: " I used them a few months ago. They posted a falsified lab report and I have not used them since. Some guys are still getting decent numbers with bloods though"

I wouldn't see member #2's response as sponsor bashing but bringing up there experience in a black and white way. I will again say I have no vested interest in this since I do homebrew and am not loyal to any sponsor other than raw suppliers. I can see multiple members getting into it and a whole shit sandwich occurring because now that it's been out there people are going to bring it up.

So legitimate question. Since there are always guys that post looking for feedback or guys replying about there experience anytime someone brings up that PSL has made a false lab report are they going to get banned for sponsor bashing? Of course these would be threads/replies outside of there sub forum. However if it's just brought up in a black and white way stating the fact of "PSL has posted a false lab report" in response to a question will that be grounds for a ban? I am not talking about someone that clearly makes it sound like they are doing wrong things but it's bound to come up.

An example-

Member1: "Hey has anyone used PSL and Ep products ? Did they like them?"

Member 2: " I used them a few months ago. They posted a falsified lab report and I have not used them since. Some guys are still getting decent numbers with bloods though"

I wouldn't see member #2's response as sponsor bashing but bringing up there experience in a black and white way. I will again say I have no vested interest in this since I do homebrew and am not loyal to any sponsor other than raw suppliers. I can see multiple members getting into it and a whole shit sandwich occurring because now that it's been out there people are going to bring it up.

That’s not sponsor bashing. Now if member 2 were to go and say, “fuck that piece of shit scammer, all their gear is fake, they will rip you off” or continuously taunt a sponsor and make up false allegations, then yes. But to bring up bad lab reports, fake lab reports or past issues, no way that can be considered sponsor bashing because it is factual.

IML Gear Cream!
Well I haven’t been here long but after the turn out of this debacle the only way to truly get anything to change is for everyone to delete their accounts until the owner holds the sources accountable. I don’t think anyone is going to really do it but I’m out.

That’s not sponsor bashing. Now if member 2 were to go and say, “fuck that piece of shit scammer, all their gear is fake, they will rip you off” or continuously taunt a sponsor and make up false allegations, then yes. But to bring up bad lab reports, fake lab reports or past issues, no way that can be considered sponsor bashing because it is factual.

Perfect. Thank you for the clarification Sherk. I agree. I hope that your opinion is applied with consistency across all the mods (most of you guys are on the same page so I suspect it will).

If they don't want that brought up in there sub forum I understand that's theirs to do as they see fit. I am sure it would get brought up and since black and white they have been found to have fabricated a report I see no harm in people voicing that it has happened. At that point anyone that wants feedback can make there own decision if they want to patronize them.

I am sure there will be guys taking it to far and as you said put something like "they are shady motherfuckers and always have been don't buy from them". At that point yes it's personal.

My opinion is they would have taken credit for the good lab report and used it to market product had it not been found out. Now they can also take credit for fabricating one. I noticed they have not said a peep in here about for a couple days so they can also reap the rewards of their own actions.

Well I haven’t been here long but after the turn out of this debacle the only way to truly get anything to change is for everyone to delete their accounts until the owner holds the sources accountable. I don’t think anyone is going to really do it but I’m out.

I respectfully disagree. The guys that care and delete there accounts will replaced with new guys that won't know what went on and continue to purchase products. I think any way to get change is to hit them where it hurts and hopefully people don't want to do business with them based on there actions. If there sub forum goes dead because guys aren't using there product or buying there products. At that point this forum will not justify the cost of paying rent and they will move on to another forum that has more traffic for them.

I think the worst thing that can happen is this goes away and gets deleted. As long as guys keep it pretty black and white making sure anyone that does business with them knows what they have done and how they handled it (right now it seems ignoring and doing nothing). I have nothing personal against them or anyone that buys from them. My personal conviction I would not buy from a sponsor that would fabricate a good test. I would still stick with a sponsor that had a bad test but took steps to fix the issue. That's why the shit show with praetorian is so bad. A lot of mud got slung when I doubt most guys have a huge issue with some bunk product as long guys get made whole that have suspect product (which I believe Custom will do). I have hopes that praetorian will do the right thing and fix the issue and move forward. However that's another discussion for a different thread.

It already is a free for all. I can promise you after the situation I posted testing for is resolved I won’t be around here. For what spend a ton of money for people to be ungrateful and question it? You already saw sources are protected here and can do whatever they want. This place is a joke and could careless about the members

A total fucking joke and you and Meso should dig deeper into the board owner of ASF/IMF, IronMagLabs. Talk about a piece of shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back